brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
funny observation. Aura's mental projection sometimes comes across almost villainous herself. Not just her laugh but there is just something off about her. The representation of Aura's arogance or pride. Being able to play as both Aura and Alicia really gives the player perspective. Nuance.
That's a good point. She seems very...driven and a bit unbalanced and arrogant. And mix that with what Alicia is doing to her..I suspect at some point near the end Alicia is going to be OUT of that friend group and a target of AURA'S horrible bullying..

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That's a good point. She seems very...driven and a bit unbalanced and arrogant. And mix that with what Alicia is doing to her..I suspect at some point near the end Alicia is going to be OUT of that friend group and a target of AURA'S horrible bullying..
yep, I can see Alicia's plan backfire in epic fashion. Alicia creating her own Frankenstein Monster, Aura surpasses Alicia and begins to treat her like dirt. Like the Frankenstein parable "creator killed by his own creation". So Alicia's plan could work too well. If Aura loses empathy and compassion I think even Richard is not safe. All of Aura's limitations let's say,would be gone. Aura would show no mercy, and would want to replace Richard rather than just defeating him for the greater good. Aura the Demon Queen?. Though Aura and Richard would be a hell of a power couple. LOL. By the by I like Richard's design more than George is that bad?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Where do you raise lewd knowledge?. I went to the knowledge room and it says Aura has 5 lewd knowledge,but I do not know how to raise it.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
yep, I can see Alicia's plan backfire in epic fashion. Alicia creating her own Frankenstein Monster, Aura surpasses Alicia and begins to treat her like dirt. Like the Frankenstein parable "creator killed by his own creation". So Alicia's plan could work too well. If Aura loses empathy and compassion I think even Richard is not safe. All of Aura's limitations let's say,would be gone. Aura would show no mercy, and would want to replace Richard rather than just defeating him for the greater good. Aura the Demon Queen?. Though Aura and Richard would be a hell of a power couple. LOL. By the by I like Richard's design more than George is that bad?.
I took the undercover/barmaid path to James and they talked of creating a 'human demon' basically. Hmmm...

Reactions: JaszMan

Simmons711

Oct 23, 2018
I really hope that is one of the endings. It's just perfectly setup already. Normally I like bleak endings in NTR-corruption. But i think it would be perfect to see an Aurora/Alica lesbian ending or the above Demon Queen Aura ending.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I took the undercover/barmaid path to James and they talked of creating a 'human demon' basically. Hmmm...
hoow interesting.Well Aura does absorb some demon soul and she became more powerful,who knows perhaps the collar may enhance the demon soul in Aura, slowly making her demon-like only worsening the more demon soul energy she absorbs. The more Alicia changes Aura's positive attributes the more likely Aura will start acting more like an anti-hero. Definite blowback onto Alicia.

Reactions: brandonboi
Jun 21, 2021
So, i have fucked up. I'm well past day ninety, and in the max lewdness thing I'm at day 65. I don't know where I fucked up, but its somewhere in this instruction:
Get the items to the right and to the left blow the rock and walk into the wall in the seemingly empty space at the end to open a path and outside fight.
Can somebody please give me a screenshot with exactly what wall i need to run into circled? sorry btw

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
I am stuck in 2 places.
1. Blue sugar quest: Im almost finish, but for the life on me I cant find the priestess to give the recipe to. Where is she?
2. How do I defeat the Demon in the eternal day of Sloth. I already arrive to the boss, the demon girl inside me come out, defeat me and the day repeat again. Also found out a secret wall (?) protected by a green demon that if you kill it, the day ends and you gain sloth. What do I do now?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Where do you raise lewd knowledge?. I went to the knowledge room and it says Aura has 5 lewd knowledge,but I do not know how to raise it.
Certain events increase it, but mostly by reading lewd books. If you read them at 0 willpower, you get a "pink" version, which increases it by more. Also, in the mental world there's that one mental change you can use to exchange stats into lewd knowledge, among other things.

I am stuck in 2 places.
1. Blue sugar quest: Im almost finish, but for the life on me I cant find the priestess to give the recipe to. Where is she?
2. How do I defeat the Demon in the eternal day of Sloth. I already arrive to the boss, the demon girl inside me come out, defeat me and the day repeat again. Also found out a secret wall (?) protected by a green demon that if you kill it, the day ends and you gain sloth. What do I do now?
For 1., if you want to, you could give the recipe to the drug dealer in the underground first, for extra money and trust, but this will give you more corruption.

2. You gotta beat the boss, that is inside the little girl in the inn. To fight him you gotta use Remove Collar to not get pushed out, which makes the following fight much harder, but not impossible.

Alternatively you gotta use Open Domain II on pretty much everyone and go around closing those red things until there are no more, and then you don't need to use Remove Collar before the bossfight, and can just use it there to kill the boss.

The trick is, you have to go to the shop, and give Pyromantium to the shopkeeper to turn into bombs. The shopkeeper has to have 10-15 (IIRC) bombs in her inventory, then pass another day, and suddenly, the guy sleeping in the bed in the house in the lower left no longer is there, because he had bombs and that lead to him not breaking his leg, he's at the quarry mining stone, and you can Open Domain on him to close out the last red thingies.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I can't wait for the book knowledge to be available in the knowledge room,so I can pump out that first then Humanities leaving her Science last. As much as I like to see Aura change, I do not want her to be a mindless Bimbo. Rather just redirecting her goals. So instead of University as her dream,becoming a super model instead. I like to see her go evil not stupid. "wicked smirk". Richard + Aura now that is a power couple. Poor George,he is a good guy but his art design is a little plain or boring compared to Richard I mean. I want to see Richard still Respect Aura over Alicia even a corrupted Aura. There must be a way.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I can't wait for the book knowledge to be available in the knowledge room,so I can pump out that first then Humanities leaving her Science last. As much as I like to see Aura change, I do not want her to be a mindless Bimbo. Rather just redirecting her goals. So instead of University as her dream,becoming a super model instead. I like to see her go evil not stupid. "wicked smirk". Richard + Aura now that is a power couple. Poor George,he is a good guy but his art design is a little plain or boring compared to Richard I mean. I want to see Richard still Respect Aura over Alicia even a corrupted Aura. There must be a way.
At least for the 1.0 version there are only two planned endings. One for clearing the game before Aura is fully corrupted, and one for fully corrupting Aura. As such you will probably want to hold off on being too excited for any paths that would avoid Aura not having all the mental changes applied to her. That said, Aura isn't becoming 'stupid,' she is just having her knowledge refocused toward things that are frequently associated with females of lower intelligence.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
At least for the 1.0 version there are only two planned endings. One for clearing the game before Aura is fully corrupted, and one for fully corrupting Aura. As such you will probably want to hold off on being too excited for any paths that would avoid Aura not having all the mental changes applied to her. That said, Aura isn't becoming 'stupid,' she is just having her knowledge refocused toward things that are frequently associated with females of lower intelligence.
well that is a relief that she is not becoming stupid. I want to see an Aura which becomes Alicia's Frankenstein monster. Alicia's plan work so well it turns Aura evil and not a sheep. If all Aura's positive qualities are changed, there will be nothing holding Aura back like pesky morals,not even respecting her foes. Aura the Demon Queen would be cool. She is absorbing demon souls after all and the collar might be making things worse for all parties. Aura becoming stronger but more corrupt. Aura becoming a Demon in Roya?. Boy that would be a twist that would catch both Alicia and Richard for a loop.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
So, i've been stuck on the real life part for a while, i got everything i can possibly get, except the Cheerleading interest stuck in the trash, it sparkles and shows up there, but it's blacked out. (As seen in the picture)
Is there any way i can progress it or is it bugged?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So, i've been stuck on the real life part for a while, i got everything i can possibly get, except the Cheerleading interest stuck in the trash, it sparkles and shows up there, but it's blacked out. (As seen in the picture)
Is there any way i can progress it or is it bugged?
Do you have 1 Corruption to spend?

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Is it possible to complete the game without damaging the Aura?
And is it possible to add some yuri content to the game so that in the end she would end up not with Richard or with her boyfriend, but with a childhood friend.
Or playing around to seduce the Aura?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes