JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
interesting observation, Luciela is giving me Warcraft 3 vibes. What I mean Kelthuzad's spirit slowly manipulated Arthas, All the while Arthas justifying his choices to save his people until it was too late and he loses his soul and he turns on his own people. Everything he was trying to prevent happens regardless. Alicia influencing Aura in Roya giving off that vibe.

Reactions: brandonboi

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Sure, here it is, been going for quite a while just waiting for something to happen, but at the point i cannot really go for much longer before a game over, so i figured it's bugged or something.
It is a bug. Do you happen to recall from which version on you have experienced this bug? How old is this playthrough?
There used to be a bug that caused this in very old versions. Anyways, it's fixed in the attached save.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
interesting observation, Luciela is giving me Warcraft 3 vibes. What I mean Kelthuzad's spirit slowly manipulated Arthas, All the while Arthas justifying his choices to save his people until it was too late and he loses his soul and he turns on his own people. Everything he was trying to prevent happens regardless. Alicia influencing Aura in Roya giving off that vibe.
Nah dude. Kelthuzad had nothing to do with manipulating Arthas. It has been frostmurn that corrupted Arthas at the end. You could say that it was Ner'zhul (the Lich King) that manipulated Arthas all along so he would become the new Lich King. However ye, the vibe is similar

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
It is a bug. Do you happen to recall from which version on you have experienced this bug? How old is this playthrough?
There used to be a bug that caused this in very old versions. Anyways, it's fixed in the attached save.
Thanks!
Not sure exactly which version it is as it doesn't say anywhere, but pretty sure it was the first one posted on f95, so it's quite old. So you're more than likely right it's that bug.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks!
Not sure exactly which version it is as it doesn't say anywhere, but pretty sure it was the first one posted on f95, so it's quite old. So you're more than likely right it's that bug.
If that's the only gamebreaking bug your save has suffered from despite being 1,5 years old then I think things are good :'D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Nah dude. Kelthuzad had nothing to do with manipulating Arthas. It has been frostmurn that corrupted Arthas at the end. You could say that it was Ner'zhul (the Lich King) that manipulated Arthas all along so he would become the new Lich King. However ye, the vibe is similar
oh, I mean it seems Arthas was slowly corrupting before Frostmourne and Frostmourne was just the culmination and the last step of losing his humanity completely. While Aura having Luciela whisper in her hears constantly, trying to get Aura to do morally questionable things to help the Royans. It is up to Aura whether she helps Royans sincerely and without going the lewd route. There are similarities for sure. I really hope at one point Aura can go full on evil. Either join Richard or just overthrow him. Without Richard losing any respect for her.

Reactions: brandonboi

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
oh, I mean it seems Arthas was slowly corrupting before Frostmourne and Frostmourne was just the culmination and the last step of losing his humanity completely. While Aura having Luciela whisper in her hears constantly, trying to get Aura to do morally questionable things to help the Royans. It is up to Aura whether she helps Royans sincerely and without going the lewd route. There are similarities for sure. I really hope at one point Aura can go full on evil. Either join Richard or just overthrow him. Without Richard losing any respect for her.
Ofc overthrow Richard, because he is Mal'Ganis - doing shit and tempting Aura to abandon everything rightenous for revenge. All that is left is to guess Jaina, Uther and Muradin of this story

Reactions: Azerak and JaszMan

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, aura-dev, out of curiosity, would there be H-scenes that would require doing a replay? Like, a new scene with Arwin which could only be done if he's still alive?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Ofc overthrow Richard, because he is Mal'Ganis - doing shit and tempting Aura to abandon everything rightenous for revenge. All that is left is to guess Jaina, Uther and Muradin of this story
well Rose did get suspicious about Aura's change and is almost certain Alicia is manipulating her. However the lower the friendship points with Rose, she begins to waver. Regardless Jaina would be Rose, or Charlotte. Uther would go to either George or Paul. John is a little too lewd to give off Paladin vibes. Muradin I would be either John or one of rebel allies you connect with after confronting the demon worshipers. I do not know who Sylvanus would be. Since she did start off as a heroine until she was turned by Arthas. Well Alicia was Aura's childhood friend. Mind you,who knows if Aura ends up completely falling from grace she could either take the Sylvanus role or Arthas. Both were heroes that ended up corrupt. I would like to play as evil Aura at one point. That would be cool. Rule over Roya. Who knows maybe Roya was in Aura's head the entire time,some kind of Alice in wonderland angle. Aura's mental state conflicted do to her rivalry with Richard in reality her mind created this magic land where she is the chosen one "eye roll". The Story is already so cool but there are similarities with Warcraft 3

Reactions: Lilium Steele

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
After 1.0, I will work on side content such as additional endings, e.g. Maid Bad End.
There will be no h-scenes that are locked to NG+.
Ah, I see. So, to get the new content, you could just use the NG+.

BTW, forget to ask this, but would there be an update on the old h-scenes, like John's sex scenes or the learning the Seductive Stance from the prostitute scene?

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
After 1.0, I will work on side content such as additional endings, e.g. Maid Bad End.
There will be no h-scenes that are locked to NG+.
Would love to see also Hermann bad end even if for me will be more of a good end honestly :D

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
BTW, forget to ask this, but would there be an update on the old h-scenes, like John's sex scenes or the learning the Seductive Stance from the prostitute scene?
:unsure: John's sex scene is a new addition.

As for an "update", there are H-scenes without CGs yet and they'll be done when they're done, with the occasional Patreon vote to determine priorities.

Not sure if learning Seductive Stance will warrant it's own CG, though. John's sex scene probably will.

Reactions: WinKid

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
well Rose did get suspicious about Aura's change and is almost certain Alicia is manipulating her. However the lower the friendship points with Rose, she begins to waver. Regardless Jaina would be Rose, or Charlotte. Uther would go to either George or Paul. John is a little too lewd to give off Paladin vibes. Muradin I would be either John or one of rebel allies you connect with after confronting the demon worshipers.
Yeah, I can agree
I do not know who Sylvanus would be.
Sylvanas is to early to appear, this is in following story of Death Knightess Aura:ROFLMAO:. Aura is surely Arthas - main character, supporting everything that is good, but gradually turning from her ideals to overcome challanges around. And Alicia is Lich King - bound in her current position, without a choice of what to do and where to go, she must fulfill her purpose being constantly observed by Richard (as lich king was observed by dreadlords and Mal'Ganis).
The game is definitely good if you can make so much theorizing about similarities to Warcraft

Reactions: JaszMan

Harbono

Jun 10, 2018
aura-dev I am on a lewd run and I can't read the "The Art of Light" book (Progress 1/6), I guess because of the "Lack of Willpower to Study" trait.
The trait description says : "Cannot start reading a new book when under Curse I/II/III unless the book requires at most 3 Reading Progress.".
To my understanding, a new book means a book which I don't have any progress in. So I should be able to read it when I already have some progress in it (And not under Curse III because of "Reading. Is. Boring." trait).
Is it intended ? If it is I think you should remove the "new" in the description since you can't read completed books anyway.
Also, does "at most 3 Reading Progress" means a book with maximum 3 Reading Progress or one with 3 Reading Progress left ?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev I am on a lewd run and I can't read the "The Art of Light" book (Progress 1/6), I guess because of the "Lack of Willpower to Study" trait.
The trait description says : "Cannot start reading a new book when under Curse I/II/III unless the book requires at most 3 Reading Progress.".
To my understanding, a new book means a book which I don't have any progress in. So I should be able to read it when I already have some progress in it (And not under Curse III because of "Reading. Is. Boring." trait).
Is it intended ? If it is I think you should remove the "new" in the description since you can't read completed books anyway.
Also, does "at most 3 Reading Progress" means a book with maximum 3 Reading Progress or one with 3 Reading Progress left ?
That's a bug, it should only affect books with 0 Reading Progress. Looks like that didn't get passed correctly to the check,
thanks for reporting. Fixed.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes