MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
it wasnt when i tried it like a year ago because there wasnt anything but text there but the art is good so if there are i ought to try it
This game is about psychological changes in mind of the main heroine. Of course it has a lot of text and will get even more in the future. Actually it grows in amount of cg's too, but not drastically.

Aug 23, 2018
This game is about psychological changes in mind of the main heroine. Of course it has a lot of text and will get even more in the future. Actually it grows in amount of cg's too, but not drastically.
Yeah I know, thats a miss for me but the art is really nice so im down to wank to some good looking cgs, hence the question

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
  • Implemented enhance skill Air Bubble
  • Implemented skill Overcharge I
are those new skill? where can I learn it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
how do win wp point pls?
Gain Willpower? It's probably being drained by Womb of Lust. Check under Skill -> Curses to read about it. The purifying item it refers to is Blessed Water from the church, although unless you're doing a pure run you should do a H-scene instead.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I went there and already selected all the dialogue options, but I still don't get the option do disguise before I enter the Underground City yet.
Guessing I missed something
So to be clear, you've been to the underground bar?

Once you have high enough Trust, you can talk to the barkeep to "improve" your uniform.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I went there and already selected all the dialogue options, but I still don't get the option do disguise before I enter the Underground City yet.
Guessing I missed something
So to be clear, you go downstairs from Liliana's house into the bar, then into the city, and the disguise is lost when you enter? Or more likely you missed the part where you go downstairs.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So to be clear, you go downstairs from Liliana's house into the bar, then into the city, and the disguise is lost when you enter? Or more likely you missed the part where you go downstairs.
Ahhh, I think you're right. He's got the uniform, but then goes to Underground City via the Nephlune Sewers.

Yea, klarutz, you can't do that until you've served enough beers at the bar downstairs from Liliana's house.

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
What happened to the 2 trapped merchant after breaking eternal day of sloth? The inn totally destroyed... Are they alive?

FeatherP

Oct 26, 2017
Finally seem to be at the phase where there's dramatic change to Aura's personality toward everyone else, looking foward to the next major update

Reactions: brandonboi

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
funny observation. Aura's mental projection sometimes comes across almost villainous herself. Not just her laugh but there is just something off about her. The representation of Aura's arogance or pride. Being able to play as both Aura and Alicia really gives the player perspective. Nuance.

Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes