Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I talked to kapitan of the ship in one of the cities and this was the end of current content. It seams that's too hard to get all i want in this game, i suppose I better wait for new versions, where there will be more events for gaining lewdness.
Yeah, there are multiple points of "end of current content". Have you finished the Draknor Fortress and Mountainreach questlines? They have little in the way of lewd content, but a lot of combat.

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
I once had the idea to have a sort of "Trauma" passive that you would get on the day after losing a battle, giving some -X willpower but it would shift things a bit too much into the direction of defeat scenes. In theory, as the max corruption limit and the effects of curses/perversions with persistent negative willpower increase it should be easier to trigger.
Although I don't want to trigger it too often as well so it doesn't interfere too much with playing.
How about a little +1 attack +1 defense buff the day after you lose? Let's say the determination to win by force and which will later change under the actions of Luciella?;)

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
How about a little +1 attack +1 defense buff the day after you lose? Let's say the determination to win by force and which will later change under the actions of Luciella?;)
i doubt that the dev is going to implement any sort that makes the game more difficult to balance.
The Dev tries to create a challenging, balanced game. (thats what i like the most in this game)
EXP gain is limited, so that you don't get overpowered, or that the dev has to balance the pace (exp earning) of the game.
Right now we can tell exactly how much attack and on what level you can be at max, e.g. when starting Nephlune quests.
So its much easier to balance and not make it boring (too grindy or too easy)

Rewarding deaths, would make it too easy, especially if you consider, that it also takes 1 day to upgrade +1attack +1defense with materials. And also that death doesn't cost any gold.
Think of, it it takes 4 days to read a book for +1 attack.
In the same time you would have gotten +4 attack and +4 defense.
And even if you say, lets tweak the numbers, it would add more complexity for the balancing.

EDIT: ok i see, you mean a buff that lasts only 1 day. Sounds fair. But on the other hand, there is an easy mode if you find normal mode too challenging.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Or a better suiting quote:
"No matter how delicious its meat, game that is easy to catch is not worthwhile. A hunter is only as great as the prey he hunts."

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The game is amazing, love both Aura and Alicia. I think it is because we get to play as Alicia at least partially and learn a little bit about her past that makes her relatable. Losing a friend and have it affect you. Anyway would be neat to see Aura and Alicia genuinely bury the hatchet. Even though Alicia is using manipulation to ensure Aura become her Right hand. Also I wonder if Alicia has her own Agenda and backstab the demon king.

Reactions: Vagic

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any way on how to recover my save? i just got the soul breaking end and for error i rewrote my last save for error and i lost a lot of hours into the game.... and i just want to pass in the door that let me go back to my playtrough but it says not avaliable in soul breaking end also the autosave just saved when i entered the ending room lmao

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any way on how to recover my save? i just got the soul breaking end and for error i rewrote my last save from error and i lost a lot of hours into the game.... and i just want to pass in the door that let me go back to my playtrough but it says not avaliable in soul breaking end
Unless you only used one save slot, you could load an older save. Also try checking the autosave slot below the normal save slots in case it's from before the Soul Break (no idea if it saves after a Soul Break, ideally it shouldn't).

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
Unless you only used one save slot, you could load an older save. Also try checking the autosave slot below the normal save slots in case it's from before the Soul Break (no idea if it saves after a Soul Break, ideally it shouldn't).
I have multiple saves but they are waaaay before i saved that one and the autosave just saved after a soul break so RIP anyway i think im catching up to the point i was with an older save

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have multiple saves but they are waaaay before i saved that one and the autosave just saved after a soul break so RIP anyway i think im catching up to the point i was with an older save
I know you can teleport to Roya using this plugin with these install instructions, but it'll very likely break at least the Clear Gem room unless there's a handy switch that makes the game forget your Soul Break. If you get the plugin running (it toggles on ingame by pressing 1), go to the Teleport option and enter these coordinates to teleport close to Trademond.

4:Roya
x:20
y:14

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
I know you can teleport to Roya using this plugin with these install instructions, but it'll very likely break at least the Clear Gem room unless there's a handy switch that makes the game forget your Soul Break. If you get the plugin running (it toggles on ingame by pressing 1), go to the Teleport option and enter these coordinates to teleport close to Trademond.

4:Roya
x:20
y:14
ill try it later thanks
anyway is there another way to lower down the corruption than buying blessed water and doing mental changes? im getting too much corruption by doing the bar job

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyway is there another way to lower down the corruption than buying blessed water and doing mental changes? im getting too much corruption by doing the bar job
Not that I can think of right now, but by fighting certain bosses/minibosses you can increase your max corruption limit.

If you're short on bar reputation, talk to folks around the bar. You'll find a guy who'll give you some rep in exchange for certain materials and there's a series of lewd events.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
does anybody know how to get corrupted humanitas? i gave humanitas to james, but he didn't give me the corrupted one back, and there isn't any other option about it when talking to him, i even waited a few days to see if i had to wait, but nothing happened i'm still without the humanitas, i simply lost it.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
does anybody know how to get corrupted humanitas? i gave humanitas to james, but he didn't give me the corrupted one back, and there isn't any other option about it when talking to him, i even waited a few days to see if i had to wait, but nothing happened i'm still without the humanitas, i simply lost it.
I assumed you needed to kill James after you gave it to him. I didn't get around to playing much on v0.24, so I haven't actually tested yet.

Reactions: llDante

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I assumed you needed to kill James after you gave it to him. I didn't get around to playing much on v0.24, so I haven't actually tested yet.
thanks to you i remembered there is an option to enter underground without disguise and actually fight, and you are right, i had to go there without disguise and kill him to get the corrupted humanitas, thanks for the help.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes