Dec 4, 2022
I last played this a few updates ago, but I just wanted to say that I think that this is the very best female protag corruption game currently out there. Very decent art and h-scenes, good pacing and beyond that a fun world to explore.

It would be incredible if future updates would feature exhibitionism content.

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
This game is a nice surprise, I love Alicia's character for some reason and the corruption system is nice. I can't wait to see what's next but I'm thinking of subscribing to the patreon ^^

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
The new update of Max lewdness guide for 0.25.x has so many changes as that if you are following the 0.24.x guide for now, you will definitely never be able to use it because that guide will lead you to nowhere.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a bug that causes the game to break on this event:
1670488204422.png

I believe it is related tot hte perk thing that says masturbation isn't enough, from the top left room on the second lobby.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is there a bug that causes the game to break on this event:
View attachment 2220868

I believe it is related tot hte perk thing that says masturbation isn't enough, from the top left room on the second lobby.
Could you share a save for me to reproduce it? If no option is available it should default to the normal masturbation event.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Could you share a save for me to reproduce it? If no option is available it should default to the normal masturbation event.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i went back to before i took the perk and have overwritten those saves.
It was an older save so it could have been related to that also.
Will give it a fresh start, haven't played from the beginning for a while anyway.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
My experience with RPGM games was always a bad one, but this game changed that.
I've left a more detailed review, but in short, thanks for a great game.

Reactions: brandonboi

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Public patch is out. Since 0.25.1 had a lot of minor balancing changes, if you are wondering about some of them, check out this .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.25.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
aura-dev Starting fresh in hard mode on 25.2, I noticed a small text bug. It looks like at the end of Day 1, during the intro to Aura's mental world, the text says: "Every day, the curse will produce 1 point of Corruption."

muffrule456

May 16, 2021
aura-dev Starting fresh in hard mode on 25.2, I noticed a small text bug. It looks like at the end of Day 1, during the intro to Aura's mental world, the text says: "Every day, the curse will produce 1 point of Corruption."
But in hard mode, every day the curse does produce 1 point of corruption, only in normal it's every 2 days

subli

Jul 30, 2020
No, it got changed so hardmode also only gives 1 every 2 days. The time it takes for new mental changes was balanced around 1 per 2 days, so when you were gaining 1 per 1 day it was too easy to get a mind break before any new mental changes unlocked

• Wow
Reactions: D Dave

testyv1

May 14, 2020
I last played this a few updates ago, but I just wanted to say that I think that this is the very best female protag corruption game currently out there. Very decent art and h-scenes, good pacing and beyond that a fun world to explore.
Personally, I prefer Detective Girl of the Steam City but this is good too.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes