akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
aura-dev I have another bug report for 25.2. The " Increased Workshop Job salary increase to 20 Gold per Star Metal" from the 25.1 patch notes does not appear to be working as intended. After supplying the workshop with 3 Star Metals, they offer 110 for working, but only pay 95.

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
Is anyone else encountering a bug with this new update that when you go to Upgrade Shopping II, Alicia picks up the item out of the trash and then just walks straight to the wall.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
How far is the story in its current version? Is the story only around half finished or less? If the story is closing on the finish line, I would like a gallery save to skip the monotony of the "one small moral corruption per day" thing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How far is the story in its current version? Is the story only around half finished or less? If the story is closing on the finish line, I would like a gallery save to skip the monotony of the "one small moral corruption per day" thing.
It's at 50%.

Got a new Pc and i lost all my saves ! can someone be kind enough to give me there saves please
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-v0-25-2-aura-dev.76764/post-8289465

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
You didn't miss anything, there is just very little content yet to prepare you.
The process I use and has been proven quite good in the long run is to
  • Introduce some initial tools/skills (done the last couple of months e.g. Eastern Forest of Runes, Nephlune, rescued refugee rewards, bar job, etc.)
  • Design main content challenge / puzzle based on available tools/skills (done in last release for fortress of wrath)
  • Design side content to make it easier to obtain the initial tools or provide new ways to beat the main content (done some work on this last week in the latest prerelease, was priorly still busy creating side content to make the pre-Festival part a bit easier for example Artist Job.)
  • Repeat
Currently, I am setting up all three main quests so it will be some time until I can focus on side content.
The disadvantage is that some new content may seem really difficult.
But on the other hand I don't need to rebalance and rework old content all the time and can get to the right difficulty by adding content.

hahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's not that I suck I'm just technically not supposed to be able to beat the wrath fortress yet. It's just impossible to get to the boss before your resistance runs out

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
So it's not that I suck I'm just technically not supposed to be able to beat the wrath fortress yet. It's just impossible to get to the boss before your resistance runs out
Or you are using the wrong stance. I keep seeing it regularly in this thread: People use a stance that reduces their Defense (or was it Magci Defense?) and then wonder why their resistance is so low. For more info search the thread for previous posts about it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The quoted post is already very old and doesn't apply anymore as you have plenty of content and tools available to deal with the Fortress quest at this point. Belphegor on the other hand...

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Easy peasy. Two things though.

Firstly, if your resistance is low you probaly have offensive stance turned on, which lowers MDef dramatically. Resistance in the fortress is determined by your MDef.

Secondly, even with normal resistance, you're not really meant to be able to do everything in one day.

Belphegor on the other hand...
Indeed.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hmmm... Looks like the variable mapping the shopping interest to the fourth slot location has been corrupted somehow, however, I can't find where that could happen. I have attached a manual save fix.

How old is this save in terms of game version when you started? Do you remember since when the shopping interest hasn't been on the table despite you placing it there?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The quoted post is already very old and doesn't apply anymore as you have plenty of content and tools available to deal with the Fortress quest at this point. Belphegor on the other hand...
I haven't played in several updates so my comment was on past attempts. I'm looking forward to future updates and buying the game when it's ready.
It's not implemented but is it possible to include the condition of the body as she corrupts like loose darkened vagina engorged nipples tattoos and piercings? it's fun to see the effects on the body in a corruption game.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes