smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
game is too much of a puzzle to get around, i beat the first demon core and i still cant find the damn herbs that the inn keeper wants, spent 3 hours of pretty much just talking to every single person and doing what ever side quests they had, game feels like its too clunky and alot of places are open and just there when you dont need to go there, the quest log dont tell you where do go just that you need to talk to this person but dont tell you where he is, things are grey'd out with out any info on how to unlock them or why you cant select them. needs some polishing and smoothing up before it gets out of hand, feels rushed like my first RPG i made and someone gave me the same feed back
What? Places open really slowly as you get quests to go to them. At the start there are very few places you can go. That felt like a pretty reasonable way of doing things to me. Pretty much every quest you take also tells you exactly where you need to go to progress. The herbs you needed to find were the giant purple plants in the first section of the forest. When options are greyed out the cause is usually enclosed in parentheses. As a general rule of thumb, if you can't do something you either don't have a material you need, one of Aura's stats is too low, or Aura is being forced to do something because her willpower is drained.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
its version 0.25.2 ; is that mean the game only 25,2% completed?
The numbers aren't tied to the game's completion percentage. Each month a new release comes out. So last December was 13.x, and next December will presumably be 37.x. The weekly bug fix releases provide the numbers after the decimal point, though a lot of those don't get uploaded here. After the second week (so, starting each month with xx.2), the current release is available for free by following the itch.io link.

The game is just a bit more than halfway to the 1.0 release, with additional content being planned beyond that. The 1.0 release should occur around the middle of 2024.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
The numbers aren't tied to the game's completion percentage. Each month a new release comes out. So last December was 13.x, and next December will presumably be 37.x. The weekly bug fix releases provide the numbers after the decimal point, though a lot of those don't get uploaded here. After the second week (so, starting each month with xx.2), the current release is available for free by following the itch.io link.

The game is just a bit more than halfway to the 1.0 release, with additional content being planned beyond that. The 1.0 release should occur around the middle of 2024.
okay sir, thanks

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I wonder how long it will take until Richard tries to seduce Aura and not Rose. Since Aura is Richard's main objective for whatever purpose he has for her.
Considering the story so far and the mental changes that are left (but not yet available), I think the story might turn out so that it's not Richard who tries to seduce Aura, but Aura who ends up trying to reform Richard. With sex!

Or at least I think that'd be a pretty cool way to go about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vagic and JaszMan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.25.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

subli

Jul 30, 2020
its version 0.25.2 ; is that mean the game only 25,2% completed?
In software it is frequent to have versions numbered release-version.major-change.minor-change. So 1.1.2 might be the second hotfix to the first patch to the release version of the product. 2.0.0 might be the release-version of the second edition, and so on.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Considering the story so far and the mental changes that are left (but not yet available), I think the story might turn out so that it's not Richard who tries to seduce Aura, but Aura who ends up trying to reform Richard. With sex!

I still feel like Aura is going to end up becoming the queen bitch and destroying Alicia..

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
So I done goofed myself basicaly: I completed the quest where I defeated Erwin however I forgot about the papertrail quest so how do I get into the mansion? Like I tried to get in from the front door and the underground but nothing! Please tell me

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So I done goofed myself basicaly: I completed the quest where I defeated Erwin however I forgot about the papertrail quest so how do I get into the mansion? Like I tried to get in from the front door and the underground but nothing! Please tell me
Arwin's mansion? You can't get in there anymore, I don't think, and there wouldn't be anything to do unless you forgot to loot something. And the Paper Trail quest should still be doable. I guess you could use this plugin's noclip or teleport features to get in, but I don't think you're supposed to after the Festival, and Paper Trail has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Arwin's mansion? You can't get in there anymore, I don't think, and there wouldn't be anything to do unless you forgot to loot something. And the Paper Trail quest should still be doable. I guess you could use this plugin's noclip or teleport features to get in, but I don't think you're supposed to after the Festival, and Paper Trail has nothing to do with it.
Then how do I get the VO7 File?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone have the lastest version?
If the version from the main page isn't up to date the latest version (excluding prereleases and the 0.xx.0 & 0.xx.1 releases) should be available to download for free from the itch link. You don't even need an account to download it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

well that's neat if that turns out to be the case. However I like the idea where Aura depending on her mental changes that is,will side with Richard and become a power couple. Yet I do not think Richard would respect Aura if she has too many mental changes. Richard looked at Aura as the only other person who was worthy to be his opponent. Therefore the only other person worthy of his time. I found it funny when Aura stopped working on her game and then it cuts to Richard waiting for Aura to update it not knowing it is her's, then he makes a compliment saying Aura and him would have finished it if either of them were the ones developing the game. Little did he know. LOL.That is why I think Richard might lose respect for the only advisary worth his time.

Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes