Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hallo, anyone can help me whit a problem?
The game stopped recognizing my save files, I dont know what to do now...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hallo, anyone can help me whit a problem?
The game stopped recognizing my save files, I dont know what to do now...
Copy the entire save folder into the main game's folder. If you tried that and it didn't work, there was an issue way back where it stopped recognizing saves. The workaround for that was to create new saves in the same slots as the saves you wanted to move over, then overwrite the new saves with the old saves. The play time was messed up, but otherwise they worked fine. If neither of those things help, I don't know what to tell you.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
loose darkened vagina...? Holy Shit you are into some real Masochistic shit! hahaha I respect people that are honest though so hats off to you lol. Idk about anyone else but in my opinion that is taking things a little to far haha.
that's of course in the event of a total lewd run or if she sleeps with homeless and gets stds. I mean it makes no sense to have sex with an orc, have 20 gangbangs and still have a pristine vagina.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK so it's suppose to be possible to play and not get corrupted I figured I would give this game a second change. It still sucks horribly! It's fucking impossible to do anything without corruption UNLESS you play story mode than it's so fucking boring that it is shit because battles are a fucking joke.

Normal Mode: Exp is a fucking joke even after killing 6 mobs that took me two fucking days to do in game time still not level 2! So play story mode and battles are a fucking BORE! and still no fucking leveling up! Got a ton of Gold but what is the fucking purpose when the battles are so fucking easy? Really the game balance is fucking shit in this game.

Gameplay: 1/5 (either fucking boring or impossible and leveling is a fucking joke never happens)
Sound: 3/5
Art: 4/5
Story: 2/5 (sucks. you know who is responsible in real life you even figure out the girl but too fucking stupid to just beat the shit out of them in the real world)

Oh and all you that have been playing it all along don't fucking give me a fucking face palm until you start over! The first fucking mission get 3 hydrangea herbs has been changed to fucking 4 and even in the damn flower field I can find no fucking forth one! That is bull shit the game was at least possible before I was able to reach level 2 after killing 3 mobs of monsters at normal level but it's been made fucking harder in the latest release! What fucking shit balance is that?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
OK so it's suppose to be possible to play and not get corrupted I figured I would give this game a second change. It still sucks horribly! It's fucking impossible to do anything without corruption UNLESS you play story mode than it's so fucking boring that it is shit because battles are a fucking joke.

Normal Mode: Exp is a fucking joke even after killing 6 mobs that took me two fucking days to do in game time still not level 2! So play story mode and battles are a fucking BORE! and still no fucking leveling up! Got a ton of Gold but what is the fucking purpose when the battles are so fucking easy? Really the game balance is fucking shit in this game.

Gameplay: 1/5 (either fucking boring or impossible and leveling is a fucking joke never happens)
Story: 2/5 (sucks. you know who is responsible in real life you even figure out the girl but too fucking stupid to just beat the shit out of them in the real world)

Oh and all you that have been playing it all along don't fucking give me a fucking face palm until you start over! The first fucking mission get 3 hydrangea herbs has been changed to fucking 4 and even in the damn flower field I can find no fucking forth one! That is bull shit the game was at least possible before I was able to reach level 2 after killing 3 mobs of monsters at normal level but it's been made fucking harder in the latest release! What fucking shit balance is that?
You seem to have misunderstood how levels and power works in the game. All that gold as you put it, is rather useful, because you can spend that gold and items you get to upgrade your weapons which upgrades your stats, and to buy new spells and such. Sure levels give you some stat boosts too, but most of your power is going to come from spending money to buy new spells, and upgrade your self. In the beginning you often can only directly kill a few goblins a day before you can't kill any more. So then you pause, and spend some of the money you have to upgrade (because that ends the day) so then you come back healed, with your stats improved and do it again, and keep chipping away at things.

As for the story complaint ... we already had this discussion didn't we. Beating him up in real life gets you no where, he'll still have all that power come night time when he's in the other world, and you'll get in trouble with the police for beating him up for no reason that can be explained without sounding like you're completely insane. And as we pointed out, just killing him is hardly workable either. He's the son of a rich and powerful family, you can't exactly murder him casually, and you'll probably get caught and jailed even if you did.

Also, while it's balanced so you can do a pure run on normal first try, that is indeed rather hard to do on your first run without knowing exactly what to do. So if story mode is too easy, but the normal mode is too hard, fish a save off the thread, and use new game plus. You can get bonuses for a new run based on your furthest reached point if you game over, and several saves in the thread are meant to let you start a new game plus game.

Reactions: ljj

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You seem to have misunderstood how levels and power works in the game. All that gold as you put it, is rather useful, because you can spend that gold and items you get to upgrade your weapons which upgrades your stats, and to buy new spells and such. Sure levels give you some stat boosts too, but most of your power is going to come from spending money to buy new spells, and upgrade your self. In the beginning you often can only directly kill a few goblins a day before you can't kill any more. So then you pause, and spend some of the money you have to upgrade (because that ends the day) so then you come back healed, with your stats improved and do it again, and keep chipping away at things.

As for the story complaint ... we already had this discussion didn't we. Beating him up in real life gets you no where, he'll still have all that power come night time when he's in the other world, and you'll get in trouble with the police for beating him up for no reason that can be explained without sounding like you're completely insane. And as we pointed out, just killing him is hardly workable either. He's the son of a rich and powerful family, you can't exactly murder him casually, and you'll probably get caught and jailed even if you did.

Also, while it's balanced so you can do a pure run on normal first try, that is indeed rather hard to do on your first run without knowing exactly what to do. So if story mode is too easy, but the normal mode is too hard, fish a save off the thread, and use new game plus. You can get bonuses for a new run based on your furthest reached point if you game over, and several saves in the thread are meant to let you start a new game plus game.
I can try new game plus and see if game becomes playable... no I mean like the confrontation with fucking bitch Alicia.. Just beat the shit out of her to get some satisfaction after all she is bullying someone else... No she just stands up for the other girl and pretty much says this will make me her target.. fucking bitch I would of took her down there and said leave me the fuck alone. Also would of said something to the affect you can't beat me I know who you are. Put fear into her..

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017

You should be spending that gold in the workshop to upgrade equipment. Honestly, I spent literal game days just working in the shop to raise my health and earn coin, buying some books to read and upgrade skills, then going out to kill mobs and get some drops, then coming back and upgrading my equipment. And working in the shop, again, to raise my health. Once you get the health high enough, you can actually do pretty well. It did impact one quest (I was too late to save someone on a demon quest because I spent so many days 'working') but it definitely helped me avoid taking off the collar so much!

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
Hmmm... Looks like the variable mapping the shopping interest to the fourth slot location has been corrupted somehow, however, I can't find where that could happen. I have attached a manual save fix.

How old is this save in terms of game version when you started? Do you remember since when the shopping interest hasn't been on the table despite you placing it there?
So the Save Version is from v0.25.0, as I usually find myself going back through and starting over to see if there's been any addition in images that had placeholders in previous versions.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So the Save Version is from v0.25.0, as I usually find myself going back through and starting over to see if there's been any addition in images that had placeholders in previous versions.
Are you aware of the clear room, where one would go to start a NG+?

To the right are real world scenes and down are Roya lewd scenes.

If a scene, any scene, gets retroactive CG, they're viewable there, as long as you've unlocked the scene.

Unless it's brand new scene you haven't unlocked yet and for some reason can't in your current playthrough, no reason to start the game over.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

If you actually look at your stats between leveling you will notice that leveling isn't really very useful. You are playing this game like it is a bog standard RPG maker game. It isn't. Pretty much all of Aura's growth is from sources other than leveling. You also don't get experience from 90% of the fights. Many of them don't give any rewards. They also don't respawn. This is to encourage you to battle as efficiently as possible. You should be trying to back attack or just avoid every encounter you can. The fights you do need to have are basically puzzles to lose the least resources possible while trying to avoid gaining corruption.
As for the story, your solution to an evil demon king taking over another world is to "beat the shit out of them in the real world?" How would that help anything? Aura would just get kicked out of school, and Roya would still be in danger. Even if she just went to the extreme and murdered Richard in the real world, she would almost certainly get arrested. That doesn't sound like an ideal solution to me.
p.s. I don't know why you are talking about the herb quest like it is some galactic struggle. There are only four of them, and they are all in the first forest zone. The one with goblins and a goblin shaman. They are all on the left side of the map. One is in the top area, one is in the little alcove just below that, one is in the bottom left corner, and one is on the little path just south of the alcove. Two of them are slightly obscured by trees.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Copy the entire save folder into the main game's folder. If you tried that and it didn't work, there was an issue way back where it stopped recognizing saves. The workaround for that was to create new saves in the same slots as the saves you wanted to move over, then overwrite the new saves with the old saves. The play time was messed up, but otherwise they worked fine. If neither of those things help, I don't know what to tell you.
I already solved the problem, but thanks.
I just change the "config" archive in the save folder.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hello, I want to know if Mountainreach is actually finished. Or if is possible to break Belphegor's barrier without break the collar,
I thought it would go away if I get rid of the red energy that appears in the domains, but i can't enter in all the domains, or at least I don't know where they are.
I complete the one in the shop, the house that is below the inn, the guy in front of the church, the two houses at the left, the guy in the mountain and Sophie's brother.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I want to know if Mountainreach is actually finished. Or if is possible to break Belphegor's barrier without break the collar,
I thought it would go away if I get rid of the red energy that appears in the domains, but i can't enter in all the domains, or at least I don't know where they are.
I complete the one in the shop, the house that is below the inn, the guy in front of the church, the two houses at the left, the guy in the mountain and Sophie's brother.
There's a bit of a puzzle you need to solve to gain access to some of the areas. Also, the fight is quite challenging, and there aren't really ways to mitigate the challenge in game yet. It is possible to finish the area though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rageaholic

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I have a minor balancing suggestion, though I'd be curious what others think.

The slime normally starts out with 0 MP. Feeding it Mutated Spores will raise this, but the physical slime still has low MP relative to the elemental forms. However, when Morph abilities are used from physical to elemental, for example from physical to fire form, the remaining MP will be based on the physical form's low MP. So, if a physical slime has 10 MP, and uses Morph: Fire (which costs 5 MP), the fire form will start with 5/32 MP. My suggestion would be either to adjust current MP to that of the new form (so, the fire form would start with 27/32 MP in my example), or to allow Aura to initially summon whichever slime form is desired.

I realize that this problem can be mitigated somewhat by ending the day with the slime in an elemental form, but this seems like an unnecessary workaround.

Unknown4620

Jun 8, 2020
THIS! is literally a shin megam tensei but lewd, experience and im not even joking you got goddess, chech; you got elemental system and abuse of it, check; you got i assume persona style awaking, ckeck; different place with protag having powers, check; and finally school shenanigans, check.

Moreover with a long tutorial that is notorious in smt: persona titles(even tho it does not compare tutorials of p3 or p4). this is a very pleasant surprise for me, i only have one thing to say godspeed dear dev.

A small edit: i dipped after act 1, since the mechanic at the start of act 2 made it unenjoyable to play. Furthermore, I personally is not a fan of NTR (Netorare) in general i half-read most of the text unless reading is necessary. Unfortunately i do not have much good to say besides the combat. However i will make another edit after trying it again but less brain dead. (cheesus crust this text processor is fucking clumsy as fuck why do you double backspace after i backspace the first word of the fucking word UGHHHHHHHHH H H H HH H H H H H H H H H H)

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I can try new game plus and see if game becomes playable... no I mean like the confrontation with fucking bitch Alicia.. Just beat the shit out of her to get some satisfaction after all she is bullying someone else... No she just stands up for the other girl and pretty much says this will make me her target.. fucking bitch I would of took her down there and said leave me the fuck alone. Also would of said something to the affect you can't beat me I know who you are. Put fear into her..
Ah, I see where your problem is. You're confused about the difference between a good person, Aura at the start of the game, and a bully or a delinquent, which is what you want to make Aura do.

Good people don't just go around beating the shit out of people just because it'll make them feel better. :p Not to mention all the complications with potentially get kicked out of school, being arrested, getting a rap sheet that then might prevent her from getting into a prestigious University, etc.

It's easy being a bad person, it's hard being a good person. Oh look, kind of like how it is in the game. :)

Regards,
SB

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah, I see where your problem is. You're confused about the difference between a good person, Aura at the start of the game, and a bully or a delinquent, which is what you want to make Aura do.

Good people don't just go around beating the shit out of people just because it'll make them feel better. :p Not to mention all the complications with potentially get kicked out of school, being arrested, getting a rap sheet that then might prevent her from getting into a prestigious University, etc.

It's easy being a bad person, it's hard being a good person. Oh look, kind of like how it is in the game. :)

Regards,
SB
Guess it was different in my time.. I was being bullied.. when the damn kid that was 2x my size started chasing me with a big stick I had enough.. I used a damn Picnic Table as a spring board.. ran jumped on picnic table, jumped off it onto him taking him down and beat him up. I got a damn paddling at the office.. that was it.. that bully didn't fuck with me again. End of fucking story.

You don't get arrested unless you break there bones or something serious.. you might get detention. I was bullied because I was always good but there comes a time when we fight back. Last time someone fucked with me they came in tried to walk out with my sisters microwave that she bought off the guy.. I blocked him.. he tried to kick me I put the microwave into his knee. He than punched me.. When my friend told me next to me that he broke my glasses that is when I put 13 stiches in him.. don't fuck with someone's glasses!

So even good people fight back at times.

Reactions: Yukihirou

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Guess it was different in my time.. I was being bullied.. when the damn kid that was 2x my size started chasing me with a big stick I had enough.. I used a damn Picnic Table as a spring board.. ran jumped on picnic table, jumped off it onto him taking him down and beat him up. I got a damn paddling at the office.. that was it.. that bully didn't fuck with me again. End of fucking story.

You don't get arrested unless you break there bones or something serious.. you might get detention. I was bullied because I was always good but there comes a time when we fight back. Last time someone fucked with me they came in tried to walk out with my sisters microwave that she bought off the guy.. I blocked him.. he tried to kick me I put the microwave into his knee. He than punched me.. When my friend told me next to me that he broke my glasses that is when I put 13 stiches in him.. don't fuck with someone's glasses!

So even good people fight back at times.
And Aura did beat the crap out of the kid that tried to ambush her. But there has been NO physical violence between Aura and Alicia or Alicia and her targets. So there would be no justification for a physical altercation.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes