Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I haven't played in several updates so my comment was on past attempts. I'm looking forward to future updates and buying the game when it's ready.
It's not implemented but is it possible to include the condition of the body as she corrupts like loose darkened vagina engorged nipples tattoos and piercings? it's fun to see the effects on the body in a corruption game.
loose darkened vagina...? Holy Shit you are into some real Masochistic shit! hahaha I respect people that are honest though so hats off to you lol. Idk about anyone else but in my opinion that is taking things a little to far haha.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This absolutely the stupidest plot ever and can be solved very easily it's so fucking retarded the game looks boring from the get go if you want to be the hero.

1. Never use your fucking power just play it like a standard RPG (no corruption than)
2. Just fucking kill Richard in real life that is what I would do he already has murdered thousands and one in real life

So the game starts out with a shit story with simple solutions that of course game won't allow you to do because this is a shit type Hollywood Drama type story.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This absolutely the stupidest plot ever and can be solved very easily it's so fucking retarded the game looks boring from the get go if you want to be the hero.

1. Never use your fucking power just play it like a standard RPG (no corruption than)
2. Just fucking kill Richard in real life that is what I would do he already has murdered thousands and one in real life

So the game starts out with a shit story with simple solutions that of course game won't allow you to do because this is a shit type Hollywood Drama type story.
Did you actually try playing the game? You get corruption over time thanks to the curse, so if you don't spend any, you can hit your corruption cap and game over due to soul death because too much corruption built up. You've got to play efficiently and fast if you want to stay pure and not spend any points.

Also the, just kill Richard in real life plan runs into a few flaws like, not having any special abilities in the normal reality, and not getting caught murdering someone rich and famous without having any special abilities.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Never use your fucking power just play it like a standard RPG (no corruption than)
Corruption accumulates passively over time and there are many opportunities for Aura to do sexual things (which increase corruption) for material rewards that help her quest. Which is the logical thing for her to do, especially since she doesn't know about the brainwashing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Corruption accumulates passively over time and there are many opportunities for Aura to do sexual things (which increase corruption) for material rewards that help her quest. Which is the logical thing for her to do, especially since she doesn't know about the brainwashing.
Ok this game is TOTAL SHIT! Get corruption for learning light magic? WTF! This don't even make Fantasy fucking sense! This game is shit and I have deleted it! Any game that forces bull shit like this where you can't play the way you want is total shit! Put a proper tag FORCED CORRUPTION as you have no fucking choice.

Prologue was fucking shit.. All she had to do when she got the fucking collar was cut her head off and collar gone and no more corruption.. go back the next day and finish the fucking fight.. so it's fucking shit Hollywood Drama fucking shit.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Any game that forces bull shit like this where you can't play the way you want is total shit! Put a proper tag FORCED CORRUPTION as you have no fucking choice.
The corruption can be mitigated using Blessed Water. Every quest and situation has a non-corrupt solution. There's even a score for avoiding corruption through the game. So no, sexual corruption and moral degeneration are not forced.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The corruption can be mitigated using Blessed Water. Every quest and situation has a non-corrupt solution. There's even a score for avoiding corruption through the game. So no, sexual corruption and moral degeneration are not forced.
So it is possible to win the game without being corrupted? I'm the type that just wants to watch the action in a gallery but play the game on difficult mode by playing like a real hero by not being corrupted.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So it is possible to win the game without being corrupted? I'm the type that just wants to watch the action in a gallery but play the game on difficult mode by playing like a real hero by not being corrupted.
Absolutely, though it's significantly harder since you miss out on gold, items, discounts, shortcuts and a bunch of other stuff from the H-scenes and some financial opportunities from Vice actions. Well, you can't win yet because it's at 50% progress, but corrupted and non-corrupted endings are planned.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I agree. Most F95 games, unlike this game, are really bad balanced and way too easy.
Difficult games add to the thrilling and the feeling to have earned it.

I would have balanced the hard mode around to be played as a game+ (with bonuses from 1st walkthrough)
Then i would add at at least one more scene as reward and/or a new ending.
That would add to the replayability of the game.
(i liked the story and wouldn't mind replaying it)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Hard mode pure run probably does have to be done as a new game+. I did most of the content in the last patch, but hard mode has been made significantly harder since then.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dave

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I have to say, that Rose + Richard sex scene was awesome, can't wait to see the CG.

Kudos to the dev!

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Ok this game is TOTAL SHIT! Get corruption for learning light magic? WTF! This don't even make Fantasy fucking sense! This game is shit and I have deleted it! Any game that forces bull shit like this where you can't play the way you want is total shit! Put a proper tag FORCED CORRUPTION as you have no fucking choice.

Prologue was fucking shit.. All she had to do when she got the fucking collar was cut her head off and collar gone and no more corruption.. go back the next day and finish the fucking fight.. so it's fucking shit Hollywood Drama fucking shit.
You can play the whole game without giving in to corruption at all.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder how long it will take until Richard tries to seduce Aura and not Rose. Since Aura is Richard's main objective for whatever purpose he has for her.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder how long it will take until Richard tries to seduce Aura and not Rose. Since Aura is Richard's main objective for whatever purpose he has for her.
Most of Aura's memories of George will probably need to get corrupted before his advances would be of any use. Also, she currently knows that he is the a demon king, so that'll need to not be an issue. So... probably a while.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Most of Aura's memories of George will probably need to get corrupted before his advances would be of any use. Also, she currently knows that he is the a demon king, so that'll need to not be an issue. So... probably a while.
good to know. So far Alicia has changed a couple memories, one being George and Aura's first kiss or date. And well Aura has now become unfaithful,so the fall of George begins. So I believe Veronica is it?. Will begin to seduce George. Geez what a plan Alicia had. I still think Alicia has other motives for why she is altering Aura aside from impressing Richard. It stems back when Aura and her were childhood friends.

Reactions: brandonboi

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
game is too much of a puzzle to get around, i beat the first demon core and i still cant find the damn herbs that the inn keeper wants, spent 3 hours of pretty much just talking to every single person and doing what ever side quests they had, game feels like its too clunky and alot of places are open and just there when you dont need to go there, the quest log dont tell you where do go just that you need to talk to this person but dont tell you where he is, things are grey'd out with out any info on how to unlock them or why you cant select them. needs some polishing and smoothing up before it gets out of hand, feels rushed like my first RPG i made and someone gave me the same feed back

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes