aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Some weirdness going on with this game on Latest Updates, says it was last updated a year ago.
I think a mod accidentally put the game on latest updates when I put in the public update,
and then "reverted" it because patches shouldn't do that.

Drust21

Sep 2, 2021
Where in the world is the demon worshipper for the impostor refugees quest? I can't talk to Julian to finish either it or the stolen food quest and I've cleared all the enemies around and in the refugee camp. Killed the bandit leader and the 2 kids...where do I go?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where in the world is the demon worshipper for the impostor refugees quest? I can't talk to Julian to finish either it or the stolen food quest and I've cleared all the enemies around and in the refugee camp. Killed the bandit leader and the 2 kids...where do I go?
Attach your save, I'll have a look.

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Recollection room stuff:
"Sexy Times with George 3" on NG+ is lacking Aura's new hair sprite, she's bald there.​
"Masturbating at Home" 1 and 2 on NG+ are both lacking the same sprite, again, she's bald.​
"Shopping in Mall 5" on NG+ is broken because of the lack of SI_Aura_RL_Clothing_3_0.png
"Shopping with Patricia 4" on NG+ makes Aura's new earrings sprite hang in the air because her pose wasn't adjusted.​

Imo the note before going to the Festival could be a bit more precise, like "You won't be able to freely roam Roya until this event finishes".
Ah and also I cleared all of the Underground before going to Liliana and had to lose 3 hours of progress because the only indication of the Underground Drug Dealer not being just another mob but an NPC with an important scenes is a heartmark above his head.

Edit:
Also, shouldn't the Trademont south-east guard have a heartmark above his head?
Also Trademont's Monstrologist in NG+ doesn't reset his values and gives gold for monsters that are yet to be encountered. (if they were killed before NG+)

Also, as a sidenote, I feel like Gourmet Meat could be more interesting than just a throwaway 1k gold item.
What if it buffed MaxHP on consumption and you had to choose, since it's impossible to purchase?
Also, are blessed bombs more efficient at clearing out obstacles?

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yes.

There are a few places that require more than 1 regular bomb to clear. Such as the path to the NW-part of the Nephlune sewers.

All (IIRC) of those only require one blessed bomb, however.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Reminder that while it's not clear if steam will accept Star Knightess Aura, the game does have a steam page setup:

Please consider wishlisting the game, even if you don't plan on buying it there (or at all). Wishlists are one of the success metrics steam uses to determine how much it promotes the game. In indie developer communities, 10k wishlists is currently considered the number to beat to get into the upcoming new games section when the time for release comes close.

Currently we are sitting at 1.5k wishlists. If we surpass 10k wishlists it would also make sense to do an Early Access release.

Blessed Bombs cannot clear obstacles.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.21.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone beat that fight for me? i've been trying for an hour with no luck.
Use Money --> Invest: Purification on Aura every single time, and then remove collar.

Although you should not have had used collar removal before that point, so if I were you I'd load up the save before the festival, and do it again without removing collar this time.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can anyone beat that fight for me? i've been trying for an hour with no luck.
I took a look at your save file, and I'll say that the festival of greed fight probably has the biggest plot dump in the game, so I wouldn't advise skipping it. I did some testing, and your file is able to sustain itself with Aura using regular attacks, sweep, and fire magic as needed, with charlotte keeping physical damage buffed with castings of fire up so you have a big arrow in attack up. I didn't check any of the later phases of the battle, but you should have plenty of spare cash to use money magic on any harder parts. An important thing to know in this game is that buffs and debuffs make a huge difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Reminder that while it's not clear if steam will accept Star Knightess Aura, the game does have a steam page setup:

Please consider wishlisting the game, even if you don't plan on buying it there (or at all). Wishlists are one of the success metrics steam uses to determine how much it promotes the game. In indie developer communities, 10k wishlists is currently considered the number to beat to get into the upcoming new games section when the time for release comes close.

Currently we are sitting at 1.5k wishlists. If we surpass 10k wishlists it would also make sense to do an Early Access release.

Blessed Bombs cannot clear obstacles.
I wishlisted it after my pm to you xD

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Where on the map do I buy the VIP pass? I've spent at least the past 60 minutes looking all around that map and can't figure it out. Talked to everyone. Opened all the chests. Played Blackjack. But can't find where to get the Pass. Any help would be much appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where on the map do I buy the VIP pass? I've spent at least the past 60 minutes looking all around that map and can't figure it out. Talked to everyone. Opened all the chests. Played Blackjack. But can't find where to get the Pass. Any help would be much appreciated.
Lower right of the map with the other vendors.

Reactions: CHFan
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes