Mar 10, 2020
Hi, I was wondering if any of you could give me an answer...
I was playing around 2 hours (you can say I made some progress through the story, Idk how much I made), then my power went out for several seconds (yea my PC died) while I was playing, when I re-open the game I can't find the Save File that i used (I don't want to replay from the beginning).

Is the any possibilites I can retrieve the save file? Or is there any kind of bugs? Thanks in advanced!

Abakan

Apr 18, 2019
I was playing around 2 hours (you can say I made some progress through the story, Idk how much I made), then my power went out for several seconds (yea my PC died) while I was playing, when I re-open the game I can't find the Save File that i used (I don't want to replay from the beginning).

Is the any possibilites I can retrieve the save file? Or is there any kind of bugs? Thanks in advanced!
Check your autosave, maybe there is something there

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

If you were playing through the intro, you can skip that when you start a new game.

Mar 10, 2020
the config.rmmzsave in the /save is maybe damaged, sometimes it can help to delete it, but keep a backup of it. Sorry I have no more ideas
Here is how it looks, I believe the 1 thing on the save folder was my previous save file, its like the game don't detect it somehow.
I tried your method but it didn't worked sadly.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here is how it looks, I believe the 1 thing on the save folder was my previous save file, its like the game don't detect it somehow.
I tried your method but it didn't worked sadly.
Would you attach your save folder (in an archive like .rar)? Curious if they're corrupted or recoverable.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here it is, Idk what is wrong since when my power went out I wasn't saving at that time so I believe the files should be fine.
I found a way to bring them back:

1. Start new game
2. After all the dialogue, save in slot 1
3. Close the game
4. Copy-paste your save 1 from the archive to the save folder, overwriting the current save 1
5. Start the game up and load save 1 (the save preview info and image will be wrong, but you can continue from where you were in the forest)

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020

1. Start new game
3. Copy-paste your save 1 from the archive to the save folder, overwriting the current save 1
4. Start the game up and load save 1 (the save preview info and image will be wrong, but you can continue from where you were in the forest)
OMG ITS WORKS!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: YarFest and Abakan

Abakan

Apr 18, 2019

1. Start new game
3. Copy-paste your save 1 from the archive to the save folder, overwriting the current save 1
4. Start the game up and load save 1 (the save preview info and image will be wrong, but you can continue from where you were in the forest)
N1

cnqro

Feb 18, 2019
if i bought all the formulas before having the possibility to get the discount is there any way to still get the scene with the doll ?

Maephi

May 9, 2022
Does anybody have a save file picking off from the end of update 24.2? I just installed the update but accidentally wiped my save folder and don't really want to spend another 20 hours redoing everything.

Reactions: thetrain

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
One typo that I found, if it's okay to submit them to the developer aura-dev.

Typo nr.1 2023-01-09.png

Also a question while I remember and I'm still at the first few days of the game and maybe someone already asked, why isn't there an escape option in combat menu? A design choice or something else entirely?

Reactions: Lilkyser07

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
One typo that I found, if it's okay to submit them to the developer aura-dev.

View attachment 2301975

Also a question while I remember and I'm still at the first few days of the game and maybe someone already asked, why isn't there an escape option in combat menu? A design choice or something else entirely?
people submit bugs and typos here all the time. The not escaping is a design choice, there's actually an item that you can use to escape from non-boss fights. I would imagine that not being able to run from fights is so that you getting into a fight will have a 'cost' to it.

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
Any plans to revamp the combat system until full game release? It's a waste to use stock rpgm combat when the game is so combat-focused during the isekai part.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes