aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Any plans to revamp the combat system until full game release? It's a waste to use stock rpgm combat when the game is so combat-focused during the isekai part.
No, the combat I always had in mind for the game is SMT-style turn-based combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilkyser07

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Sorry, I wasn't talking about mechanics. I meant enemy sprites, skill animations, that sort of thing.
The Battle HUD has received its overhaul in the current dev version.
I don't have any budget scheduled to hire artists for enemy sprites, etc.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
people submit bugs and typos here all the time. The not escaping is a design choice, there's actually an item that you can use to escape from non-boss fights. I would imagine that not being able to run from fights is so that you getting into a fight will have a 'cost' to it.
Oh, thanks for answering. Well that means force quiting more if I get into fights I don't want to engage.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
After the festival I don't seem to be getting any "real life" content, and while I have a ton of money I can't buy anything in Trademeet (everything is greyed out). I can still do quests and stuff "in game" but real life no longer happens. Any help?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
After the festival I don't seem to be getting any "real life" content, and while I have a ton of money I can't buy anything in Trademeet (everything is greyed out). I can still do quests and stuff "in game" but real life no longer happens. Any help?
1. The RL content is not directly tied to the fantasy storyline, it's all about the mental changes Alicia makes. So if you can't find any more, that means there are no more to be done (everything says [NOT IMPLEMENTED]), or more likely you're missing some mental change and should check every mental room.

2. Being unable to buy anything is due to the Eyes of Greed curse you pick up during the Festival. Check Skill - > Curses for details.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Don't like the dudes, either the good one or bad one. i kinda want a route with the MC girl, her best friend and the evil girl all together

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
1. The RL content is not directly tied to the fantasy storyline, it's all about the mental changes Alicia makes. So if you can't find any more, that means there are no more to be done (everything says [NOT IMPLEMENTED]), or more likely you're missing some mental change and should check every mental room.

2. Being unable to buy anything is due to the Eyes of Greed curse you pick up during the Festival. Check Skill - > Curses for details.
It turned out I needed to break the cobwebs for her hairstyle and activate the change under that. I had assumed the cobwebs meant it was not accessible yet so didn't even click on that yet. I will also look into the Curse of Greed. You were a big help. Thanks!

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Because I didn't recognize that I could activate one change in the "brain room", I got way further ahead in the adventure than I did in the real life part (I am up to over 100 days). When I ended days I saw nothing I could do and real life just kept getting completely skipped. The thing I missed was changing her hairstyle. Because it had cobwebs over it...like two other aspects I couldn't change...I never bothered to click on it again. I assumed that somehow I hadn't completed something in the fantasy setting that was preventing progression in the real life portion. It wasn't until I came here and asked about it that I was able to figure out the issue. Now I am really far along in the fantasy realm and not far along at all in the real life part that I feel my experience is really unbalanced. I intend to wait for a couple more updates and start all over.

I think this is a brilliant, immensely enjoyable game. The one suggestion I would make is to somehow let the player know more clearly what things are actionable and when. This includes every "brain" room, not just the room with "hairstyle" in it. Each changeable aspect should have 3 distinct visual states...
1. Inaccessible due to the progress of the player
2. Accessible but unselected
3. Accessible and selected

Tremendous kudos to the game creator(s). I have placed it in my Steam queue and will be purchasing it if I am able.

Reactions: Alexwer

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Because I didn't recognize that I could activate one change in the "brain room", I got way further ahead in the adventure than I did in the real life part (I am up to over 100 days). When I ended days I saw nothing I could do and real life just kept getting completely skipped. The thing I missed was changing her hairstyle. Because it had cobwebs over it...like two other aspects I couldn't change...I never bothered to click on it again. I assumed that somehow I hadn't completed something in the fantasy setting that was preventing progression in the real life portion. It wasn't until I came here and asked about it that I was able to figure out the issue. Now I am really far along in the fantasy realm and not far along at all in the real life part that I feel my experience is really unbalanced. I intend to wait for a couple more updates and start all over.

I think this is a brilliant, immensely enjoyable game. The one suggestion I would make is to somehow let the player know more clearly what things are actionable and when. This includes every "brain" room, not just the room with "hairstyle" in it. Each changeable aspect should have 3 distinct visual states...
1. Inaccessible due to the progress of the player
2. Accessible but unselected
3. Accessible and selected

Tremendous kudos to the game creator(s). I have placed it in my Steam queue and will be purchasing it if I am able.
How did you go to 100+ days without further reducing corruption through mental changes?

Reactions: iluvpink

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.26.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
A question; are Vice and Infamy the same thing? I have Vice at 5, yet I couldn't start the Homewrecking sidequest.

Mar 10, 2020
Any idea how to defeat Belphegor? Also where can I find the Nephlune's White Priestess or Demon Worshipper in the Underground? It keep saying James's room even tho I already beat him.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes