Jun 18, 2018
I don't like how unclear the objectives get. You pick up a quest and it's something simple like go to an area and kill an enemy, simple enough. Quest finished and then you're left with no directions, just vague quests like ''Hunt down the demon king....but where do I start?'' So you're left walking around trying to talk to anyone and pixel hunting for hidden objects all over. Then you check the walkthrough and it's this 72 page manifesto describing where every single piece of gold is hidden, so you have to comb through that to see what you need to do to activate the next plot thread.
I think I should be doing adventure guild quests but after the third quest the guild doesn't offer any more. I really don't like reading these walkthrough walls of text to find the three word ''go to x'' instructions that I need to progress. It's just frustrating that you're looking up how to progress because there isn't a single clue in the game and the instructions are all ''ok, now you accepted the quest, but don't do it, go to this bush and pick up the bomb, then loot this skeleton for 20g, then attack the goblin, then attack the ogre, then attack the goblin, then pick up this apple hidden behind the tree, attack the goblin, attack the wolf, attack the spider, pick up 20g from a corpse.'' I don't need information that detailed, just tell what makes the plot advance.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I don't like how unclear the objectives get. You pick up a quest and it's something simple like go to an area and kill an enemy, simple enough. Quest finished and then you're left with no directions, just vague quests like ''Hunt down the demon king....but where do I start?'' So you're left walking around trying to talk to anyone and pixel hunting for hidden objects all over. Then you check the walkthrough and it's this 72 page manifesto describing where every single piece of gold is hidden, so you have to comb through that to see what you need to do to activate the next plot thread.
I think I should be doing adventure guild quests but after the third quest the guild doesn't offer any more. I really don't like reading these walkthrough walls of text to find the three word ''go to x'' instructions that I need to progress. It's just frustrating that you're looking up how to progress because there isn't a single clue in the game and the instructions are all ''ok, now you accepted the quest, but don't do it, go to this bush and pick up the bomb, then loot this skeleton for 20g, then attack the goblin, then attack the ogre, then attack the goblin, then pick up this apple hidden behind the tree, attack the goblin, attack the wolf, attack the spider, pick up 20g from a corpse.'' I don't need information that detailed, just tell what makes the plot advance.
Instead of writing a wall of text explaining how you don't want to read too much to find the information you need, you could have just written what issue you were actually having. You can't complete the "hunt down the demon king" objective because that's the end goal of the game. As for your issue with the guide being specific... yeah... that's how guides are. The current content is entirely beatable without following a guide, the guide is one individual's attempt to optimize a route through the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: skee23

Jun 18, 2018
Have you actually turned the quests in?

At the Adventurer's guild?
Yes. I found how to progress and get the next quest. You need to go to the congregation and talk to a guard who previously didn't you let in.
It's all in the walkthrough, it's just frustrating that you even need a walkthrough. I would have never figured out that the key to progressing is talking to a random guard who I tried to speak to many times before.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yes. I found how to progress and get the next quest. You need to go to the congregation and talk to a guard who previously didn't you let in.
It's all in the walkthrough, it's just frustrating that you even need a walkthrough. I would have never figured out that the key to progressing is talking to a random guard who I tried to speak to many times before.

Now i have to ask:
Are you actually playing the game or just skipping all dialogue?
Because you know.... the npc you save literally gives u a pass and tell you "come to the congregation its that big building in the middle of town so we can talk".

Right now this seems more like a "im skipping all the dialogue but i will regardless blame it on the game being unclear" kind of issue.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Hello I don't know how to reach 4 Mana stones in the purity walkthrough here :

Help.png

So if anyone can help me how to get there, I'd appreciate it.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Oh that one is tricky. You have to come to where the Goblin King is. Notice the tree root in the middle, and the chest is 2-step beneath it.
Big thanks, when I first searched the area I couldn't find it, thought that mana stones were changed into something else or placed elsewhere.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do i get to the little corruption dot at belphegor place in miners domain
View attachment 2345590
Are you aware of how to get the 2nd miner to the quarry?

You gotta give the shopkeeper some Pyromantium to turn into bombs (15 bombs, IIRC?), and then the next day when you come back, the guy laying in the bed in one of the houses is at the quarry instead.

Unless that was some other spot, then the answer is you just gotta enter via some other person. The whole map "inside" is one big map, if you get what I mean.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, there's a room at the end of the current version where scenes can be replayed and score can be spent on goodies for a New Game+. Also, it can be revisited any time using an inventory item.
I think I wouldn't mind trying this game out with a new game + cause I'm a no good cheater but is there a 100% RRoom save for this with everything unlocked? Has anyone managed to 100% this game?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think I wouldn't mind trying this game out with a new game + cause I'm a no good cheater but is there a 100% RRoom save for this with everything unlocked? Has anyone managed to 100% this game?
Yeah, someone left a 100% save in here some time ago. Should have like 95% of the current scenes. You can also play on Story (easy) mode and/or use my save for some NG+ points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, someone left a 100% save in here some time ago. Should have like 95% of the current scenes. You can also play on Story (easy) mode and/or use my save for some NG+ points.
Why only 95% scenes is there an error that prevents people from getting 100%? Which save out of the 3 do you recommend to new game + with? I was actually hoping for a recollection room so I can buy new game + items and then start a new game

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why only 95% scenes is there an error that prevents people from getting 100%?
No, just because there has been at least 1 monthly update since the save was posted, so there are new scenes. Unfortunately I can't remember just how long ago or who posted it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
No, just because there has been at least 1 monthly update since the save was posted, so there are new scenes. Unfortunately I can't remember just how long ago or who posted it.
Ok fair enough thanks m8. I take it this game is still ongoing and being developed more?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes