zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Ok fair enough thanks m8. I take it this game is still ongoing and being developed more?
I stopped playing this game for almost a year now since the devs will regularly update new CGs into older scenes/events. I am still waiting for it to be at least 75% finished to give it a go again.

On the other hand, this game is great in terms of its RPG aspects, story & world building. CGs are just lacking for me still in terms of quantity. I hope the devs can at least get to 75% by summer so I can jizz all over Aura again..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.27.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.01.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any ntr in the real world? I havent played it yet but i am just wondering if there is
depend on how far it needs to go to be considered ntr for you, goblin said it didn't but i think it already has ntr, just a light one though because it's just starting, aura is going on fake dates to get boys to buy accessories to her, there is a little groping and kisses on the cheek, i would consider it already cheating because she already liking doing it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I stopped playing this game for almost a year now since the devs will regularly update new CGs into older scenes/events. I am still waiting for it to be at least 75% finished to give it a go again.

On the other hand, this game is great in terms of its RPG aspects, story & world building. CGs are just lacking for me still in terms of quantity. I hope the devs can at least get to 75% by summer so I can jizz all over Aura again..
lol In that case I too will wait for it to be closer to 100% complete before playing it properly. Err never mind

Failed to initialize graphics.
Error: Failed to initialize graphics.

That's me out lol damn, I typically get these errors becuse my g-card is so old and there's no new drivers for it, onboard intel drivers, some games that use certain updated g-card graphics drivers will only work with some of these games. Unless they use alternative drivers for the games' exe file that are more compatible I can't play it :/

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Is there some special trigger for "Gossip About George 2" to fire? I've done all the mental changes and stuff, and for some reason it's not happening no matter how many days I skip through.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there some special trigger for "Gossip About George 2" to fire? I've done all the mental changes and stuff, and for some reason it's not happening no matter how many days I skip through.
I think that may just not unlock properly in the scene room.

AFAIK as long as in the Social tab of the Compendium George's rating is 2/5, the scene should have already have happened.

Reactions: Leingod

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Aura after 26 updates of Alicia's meddling:

mainting -> maintaining
"void" is repeated
"find" is repeated
sounds there should be a "when" before "you lose".

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Should only need Gossip 1, 2 days of waiting time and Alicia Relationship >= 40.
Which happens when you get rid of her Luciela Candidate status.

Reactions: Leingod

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, i just finished the prologe and there is a question i have before i continue playing. Can we make her a turbo slut but retain her hatred and desire to kill the bastard in cold blood?. I mean, i like corruption games but the rich bastard just makes me irritated so i want her to kill him in cold blood, but if she can only do so by being "Pure" or "mostly pure" then i will have to do a purity run (No way i´m not going fo the kill here).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, i just finished the prologe and there is a question i have before i continue playing. Can we make her a turbo slut but retain her hatred and desire to kill the bastard in cold blood?. I mean, i like corruption games but the rich bastard just makes me irritated so i want her to kill him in cold blood, but if she can only do so by being "Pure" or "mostly pure" then i will have to do a purity run (No way i´m not going fo the kill here).
For version 1.0 there are 2 endings planned: Victory and Defeat.

So no matter how much of a turbo slut you are, if you beat the game, the ending is going to be the same as if you did a purity run.

I don't know if that ending will include the murder you're wishing for, though ^^

However, the mental changes are sort of linear, as in you have to do them all eventually if doing a slut run, so you can't keep Aura from starting to like Richard eventually.

Reactions: Grex

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ok, i just finished the prologe and there is a question i have before i continue playing. Can we make her a turbo slut but retain her hatred and desire to kill the bastard in cold blood?
Very doable right now. Even with all the mental changes so far she still hates Richard. Rose though is a different story, and you'll start to see scenes with him and her at some point in the second chamber of mental changes. Other than that, I think the only thing to avoid is the Lewd Thoughts book.

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, slow corruption does nothing for me. I'll check back when there's more maid stuff and other instantaneous overt control.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Richard seduce Aura later on after Rose?, since the whole point of seducing Rose is to misdirect Aura and is just an ends justify the means to stay a few steps ahead of Aura. Mind you if Aura falls too much I highly doubt Richard would consider Aura a worthy rival and stop respecting her, hence not wanting Aura to even join him anymore.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I need a save with the celebrities II and High Heels (and the lewd knowledge orb) available but not unlocked. I can't get them to be doable for the life of me.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes