Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
can anyone share their save file pleasee?? thank you
See attached.

Also, before you come back with "it doesn't work!!!", save something to the slot and then overwrite it with this.
Will Richard seduce Aura later on after Rose?,
That is the eventual plan.

As for how it's going to happen, my money is on Alicia brainwashing Aura into trying to reform Richard... with sex!

FenixGrable

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, I am getting this error when launching the game on JoyPlay and Android version. I play on redmi 5 plus, android version 8.1.0. Can you suggest how to solve this problem?

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
I played this a year ago and I remember the walkthrough was incredibly poorly written and hard to follow, has it been improved?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You don't really need a guide for this game anyway, not step-by-step. Play it normally and consult it if you don't know where to go next. You can always go to Story Mode or cheat if the game is too hard.

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
You don't really need a guide for this game anyway, not step-by-step. Play it normally and consult it if you don't know where to go next. You can always go to Story Mode or cheat if the game is too hard.
The one thing where a guide is useful is that there are blocks on the Aura room since the corruption isn't exactly linear. Some mental changes block a lot of other mental changes/scene and it's not exactly clear, nor is it easy to keep track of what changes you are missing (for instance, when a change is impossible, it tells you all the precondition, not just what you're missing, and there is no easy way to check which condition for a mental change you've checked or not)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The one thing where a guide is useful is that there are blocks on the Aura room since the corruption isn't exactly linear. Some mental changes block a lot of other mental changes/scene and it's not exactly clear, nor is it easy to keep track of what changes you are missing (for instance, when a change is impossible, it tells you all the precondition, not just what you're missing, and there is no easy way to check which condition for a mental change you've checked or not)
I agree. I still use the Max Lewdness guide for the "optimal" chapter 1 mental changes.

There was one particular event that took like 5-ish days or something to happen in the real world after the mental change, so that's something you really want to do while you've still got other mental changes left to do in the meanwhile.

Though once you get to the 2nd room, particularly with all the new 5-day orbs to corrupt, I stop following it.

You also have some more options in the 2nd room, particularly the stat-altering machine that you can pump multiple times.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi, I am getting this error when launching the game on JoyPlay and Android version. I play on redmi 5 plus, android version 8.1.0. Can you suggest how to solve this problem?
you are the 3rd person with this error I already posted it here and no one replied and this error also happened in the android version

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
The biggest issue is when a real world event needsto trigger to continue mental corruption options as there is no indication of this.

I gotta say Homewrecker feels like an end of game side quest on a full corruption run as it makes Aura an actively unpleasant character. Betrayal of trust is one of the worst things a person can do and it's weird to have it available to Aura at the 'halfway' point.

I'll have to revert to an earlier save and ignore the quest to keep playing as otherwise it feels like the game is over and Aura can go ahead and turn full demon or whatever the corruption end game is.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any plan for netorase? I know there is ntr but any plan for netorase, swinging, threesome etc?
Well, currently there is one threesome scene not involving the main character (other than the fact that she's peeping in on it).

As for netorase and swinging, I'm doubtful. You can sort of get married to a guy in the isekai world, and if the dev chose to continue that path, it could involve those two categories. The path seems to be at an end, however.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Picked up the game again after a loooong hiatus (I like to let games build up before playing them), just finished the Mammon stuff. Really loved that plotline and all the character dynamics, great stuff.

Richard is still a really lame villain though and I lose interest whenever he's on screen instead of Alicia.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi I can't trigger Rosemount Homewrecking quest, I finished fanthoms lord quest in Nephlune, not sure I should have... Can anyone help me with that ?
Thank you,
Edit: nevermind, found it :p

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi I can't trigger Rosemount Homewrecking quest, I finished fanthoms lord quest in Nephlune, not sure I should have... Can anyone help me with that ?
Thank you,
iirc you need 5 Infamy to trigger the event in the Trademond Adventurer Guild. You get that from various public Vice actions, like the Nephlune slave trade (which is a repeatable event you can use to get Infamy every 10 days), two of Hermann's H-scenes, or wringing money out of the farmers in Save the Crops (only if you didn't do the quest before Vice becomes available, and I'm not sure if taking the request from the Guild also precludes the reward negotiation after the quest). You can see Infamy under Compendium -> Aura -> Moral.

If you want to do the Vice path instead of the lewd path, you'll need 10 Vice, but can postpone the decision until you're ready.

Last edited:

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
iirc you need 5 Infamy to trigger the event in the Trademond Adventurer Guild. You get that from various public Vice actions, like the Nephlune slave trade (which is a repeatable event you can use to get Infamy every 10 days), two of Hermann's H-scenes, or wringing money out of the farmers in Save the Crops (only if you didn't do the quest before Vice becomes available, and I'm not sure if taking the request from the Guild also precludes the reward negotiation after the quest). You can see Infamy under Compendium -> Aura -> Moral.

If you want to do the Vice path instead of the lewd path, you'll need 10 Vice, but can postpone the decision until you're ready.
Yeah, actually I think there is a bug with that, even if I had 11 vice it did not trigger. I mean I am using my old save (used when sloth day was bugging a bit), may be there is something wrong.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes