Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
aura-dev

"sort of" -> "a sort of" or "sort of a"
ever -> every
I think this is the only quest name that has a period after it.
"getting for fired" -> "getting fired"
"help you out improve" -> "help you improve" or "help you out to improve"
"the quite simple" -> "quite simple"

Also, I had an instance of knowledge-pumping (science, humanities) being available, but the crystal was green.

croppy

Dec 6, 2019
i have been following the fan guide for max lewdness but the game won't let me implant the fashion magazine or throw away the second book in the intrests room. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? does the game difficulty have anything to do with it? (im playing on story)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i have been following the fan guide for max lewdness but the game won't let me implant the fashion magazine or throw away the second book in the intrests room. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? does the game difficulty have anything to do with it? (im playing on story)
Probably not a bug, just that there are too many variables in this game for a step-by-step guide to be consistent, especially if game mechanics get changed around. But if you have a free spot instead of a book, you should be able to place the magazine, and if you don't have a free spot you should be able to get rid of another book. Maybe you don't have enough Corruption?

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
Is it me or is the Money Domain bugged? It says I have not bought the debt of one last refugee. However, I did buy everyone's debt. Is it because I have left one participant at the derby to be sure to win? The participant has won the derby, ans so accordign to the game's dialogue has earned their freedom without me needing to pay their debt.

Also, I have no idea what "left", "middle" and "right" mean in blackjack. This is something which could be explained in-game for people like me.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it me or is the Money Domain bugged? It says I have not bought the debt of one last refugee. However, I did. Is it because I have left one participant at the derby to be sure to win? The participant has won th derby, ans so has earned their freedom without me needing to pay their debt.

Also, I have no idea what "left", "middle" and "right" mean in blackjack. This is something which could be explained in-game for people like me.
There are definitely enough. Make sure you get the gambler in the blackjack area.

The directions refer to the switch just under that sign. Set it to right to rig it so you win at each table.

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
Giving their full health back to the three properties when the Greed Game starts would be an excellent idea. I tried not to use my Star Knightess power durind the Arwin and Mammon fight, and as a result, all my properties have 0 life points...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Giving their full health back to the three properties when the Greed Game starts would be an excellent idea. I tried not to use my Star Knightess power durind the Arwin and Mammon fight, and as a result, all my properties have 0 life points...
You always have that Investment spell that restores the whole party.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
aura-dev

aplogize -> apologize
"either side" -> "other side"
emphasizing -> empathizing
energey-> energy
filhty -> filthy
"telling me sighted" -> "telling me [he/she] sighted"
heared -> heard
her's -> hers
intially -> initially
lead -> led
obtaines -> obtained
"of own comrades" -> "of our own comrades"
oils -> oil's
"to some extra money" -> "on some extra money"

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
Hopefully there be more ntr options in the game for the main character like a old man would be nice to see I like to see more people go after the main character.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
Other feedback:

• In Belphegor's domain, having any way of knowing when you have destroyed all source of negative energy of a villager (such a a new dialogue option with said villager) would be greatly appreciated.

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
I am once again asking for some help: I cannot find where I should head to find the remaining sources of negative energy of Belphegor. I have checked each villager multiple times, yet some places that I can see are inaccessible.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I am once again asking for some help: I cannot find where I should head to find the remaining sources of negative energy of Belphegor. I have checked each villager multiple times, yet some places that I can see are inaccessible.
You need to give Pyromantium to the shopkeep until she has 10x Bombs in stock. In the next loop, Aaron will be mining at the quarry and you can Open Domain on him.

Reactions: Mickil

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
You need to give Pyromantium to the shopkeep until she has 10x Bombs in stock. In the next loop, Aaron will be mining at the quarry and you can Open Domain on him.
To aura-dev:
It should be stated more clearly that portals are linked to villagers, but that the place where the portals send you are linked to the position of the villagers, i.e. it is not strictly a "one villager, one portal, one part of the domain" thing.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes