Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
To aura-dev:
It should be stated more clearly that portals are linked to villagers, but that the place where the portals send you are linked to the position of the villagers, i.e. it is not strictly a "one villager, one portal, one part of the domain" thing.
It's meant to be a bit of a puzzle, and it's hinted at by the various people in the village if you talk to them.

But based on how many people are asking about it, I suppose it's too complicated for the average H-game player ^^

subli

Jul 30, 2020
To aura-dev:
It should be stated more clearly that portals are linked to villagers, but that the place where the portals send you are linked to the position of the villagers, i.e. it is not strictly a "one villager, one portal, one part of the domain" thing.
They're not linked to the position of the villagers, but when Aaron is sick in bed you can't cast open domain 2 on him at all.

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
It's meant to be a bit of a puzzle, and it's hinted at by the various people in the village if you talk to them.

But based on how many people are asking about it, I suppose it's too complicated for the average H-game player ^^
The hints are extremely convoluted (the priestess hinting at money beinh kept between loops and the loop changing if something is changed, the wife of Aaron talking about 10 bombs at the local alchemist)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The hints are extremely convoluted (the priestess hinting at money beinh kept between loops and the loop changing if something is changed, the wife of Aaron talking about 10 bombs at the local alchemist)
The wife saying essentially "oh, if only there had been 10 bombs at the shop..." is convoluted?

But as I said, based on how many people are having issues with this, if I were the dev, I'd add some sort of "changing time loops for dummies" level hint to the game.

Luxiana

Jan 7, 2021
Hey im following max lewdness guide and they tell me to buy sweet memories drug+ formula, but where's that??

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
so, I like the concept and overall direction of the game, and have tried it at various different versions/iterations, yet I run into a wall and lose all interest pretty much in the same spot each time: the Festival of Greed.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so, I like the concept and overall direction of the game, and have tried it at various different versions/iterations, yet I run into a wall and lose all interest pretty much in the same spot each time: the Festival of Greed.
If it's a difficulty thing, with the right choices you can get through the Festival using SK on all the bosses, rescuing all the slaves and not liquidating any stats, as long as you don't use SK on the way in (and are willing to do the H-scenes).

(I didn't write that guide, but I know it'd doable if you know how)

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What is it about the Festival of Greed that causes you to lose interest?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
If it's a difficulty thing, with the right choices you can get through the Festival using SK on all the bosses, rescuing all the slaves and not liquidating any stats, as long as you don't use SK on the way in.

(I didn't write that guide, but I know it'd doable if you know how)
thanks.. I'll give this a shot next time I play.

What is it about the Festival of Greed that causes you to lose interest?
The whole perika thing. Thematically/storywise I'm fine with it, it just seems (unless I'm doing something horribly wrong) that the general tolerance for it is really tight.. as in you're not afforded many "mistakes" with it, and that just sorta.. sucks all the fun out of it for me.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The whole perika thing. Thematically/storywise I'm fine with it, it just seems (unless I'm doing something horribly wrong) that the general tolerance for it is really tight.. as in you're not afforded many "mistakes" with it, and that just sorta.. sucks all the fun out of it for me.
I personally did not find it very limiting on normal difficulty. But it's hard to say if you're doing something horribly wrong or not.

There should be more than enough Perika to:

Free all slaves
Remove Collar in every bossfight
Use Perika to restore HP of your allies in the 1-v-1 battle portion.

And there's the added option of liquidating your stats in exchange for more Perika in case you do actually mess up.

Also, if you're tough enough, not removing collar in one of the bossfights can be used to save Perika.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Whenever i play this game i always struggle with finidng out how to unlock the cities.
I've so far only unlocked the refugee camp (which has like nothing)
and the town that's effected by the pollen spores (which has like 2 things)

Does anyone have a list of how to unlock the other towns? i've seen the walkthrough but it doesn't really tell you, at best there's some quest 26 pages in that says 'Go to X town now cuz the quest says to' when you can start going to it, but i don't know the town names so i can't ctrl F it.

If anyone knows which quests unlock which towns/cities and how to get those quests i'd really appreciate it

Saduon

Feb 11, 2018
I have been loosely following the development of this game for quite a while. Will there ever be a non ending based pregnancy system? Also more pubic/armpit hair options? Neat game so far. Those are just my personal tastes.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Whenever i play this game i always struggle with finidng out how to unlock the cities.
I've so far only unlocked the refugee camp (which has like nothing)
and the town that's effected by the pollen spores (which has like 2 things)

Does anyone have a list of how to unlock the other towns? i've seen the walkthrough but it doesn't really tell you, at best there's some quest 26 pages in that says 'Go to X town now cuz the quest says to' when you can start going to it, but i don't know the town names so i can't ctrl F it.

If anyone knows which quests unlock which towns/cities and how to get those quests i'd really appreciate it
Nephlune: Requires main-story progress. After the big alternate-dimension boss fight and start of Ch. 2, you can go there.

Mountainreach: As above, plus you need to get a quest from the White Priestess and pass the bandit bridge.

Underground city: Through Liliana's house in southeast Nephlune you can access a bar. Work there up to 20 Trust and you can go through to the city.

Verdeaux: Once you've completed the quest in Mountainreach, you can go there.

Is there somewhere I can see all the current CGs from this?
Use the Clear Gem from your inventory (you can get itin the Abandoned Shrine after the intro), and then go down, there's the gallery. You'll need someone else's save if you want to watch H-scenes you haven't done. Oh, and there are a couple more in the real-world gallery to the right.

Reactions: starvoyager

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.27.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: WankerDxD

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Might someone who knows the game and coding take a look at my save? I cannot seem to trigger the final high heels change. I have set competiveness to appearance (though there is a typo there), but the happiness room still says I need to set that. I have no doubt that I am missing something. :(
compska.JPG appearancecompetpopska.JPG shoesska.JPG

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Might someone who knows the game and coding take a look at my save? I cannot seem to trigger the final high heels change. I have set competiveness to appearance (though there is a typo there), but the happiness room still says I need to set that. I have no doubt that I am missing something. :(
View attachment 2383816 View attachment 2383814 View attachment 2383812
Just to check, how many days have you passed since making the change?

It might take X number of days before a real world event occurs which is the actual unlock trigger for the next change.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes