Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I play hard exclusively, and as Pretentious Goblin says it's really hard. However if you're interested I wrote up a game I did on hard a few months back. I think it's outdated by about 3 or 4 patches, including several big changes to how hard mode works, but it might give some ideas.

Edit: I reread your post and that is definitely pretty bad even for hard mode. Some tips for battles:
  • Crits are really good (3 times damage after defenses), light allows you to get tactical advantage against basically all monsters, and fire works against many
  • You need enough damage. The way that the damage calculation is done, with a subtraction from damage dealt, means that when you're dealing relatively little damage even a small increase in attack can give a massive increase in damage.
  • Pierce is really good
  • Often it is good to be able to kill a weak enemy with a spell that gives tactical advantage and then crit a stronger enemy. For example in the quest Spider Cleanup that you get after killing the young spider queen in the mines it's great to have enough magic attack to kill a spiderling with light and enough attack to be able to then kill a mature spider by critting with either an attack or pierce.
Cheers. I won't read your walkthrough as I don't want to get spoiled, but I appreciate it.
I never really used spells because the ones in the shop were prohibitively expensive, and I forgot all about Light. I wonder if that might've been the main cause of my problems.

These are some good tips, thank you! I'll try again this evening on Normal.

Reactions: brandonboi

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Wow. Normal mode really is in another league entirely. I can easily kill goblins at level one and take on the avian guy at level 2. I've lost a few days due to experimenting and being a bit overly confident, but otherwise I am hurtling ahead.

One major change I did was focussing on getting my MP up rather than always upgrading my equipment, I think magic is the way forward.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One major change I did was focussing on getting my MP up rather than always upgrading my equipment, I think magic is the way forward.
Best is to do both.

Magic can easily give you tactical advantage, which guarantees crit for a melee attack next turn. So typical way of dealing with a group of enemies would be casting Light (or Thunderbolt against humans) followed by a Slash to critically hit everyone.

But if you're dead set on being a spellcaster, look into learning Defensive Stance.

Reactions: Pakhawaj

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
aura-dev I've had couple of times where the relationship with George says -0 relationship and her relationship with him as stalled at 120 and I can't get it any lower. I've just about run out of things to do in the mind room place, the first 4 rooms are completed, only a few dreams that are "not implemented" and being able to drain her humanities knowledge are left. Have I hit some kind of bug or something. I'm sure it's supposed to be reducing the relationship with him, but it's not.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
aura-dev I've had couple of times where the relationship with George says -0 relationship and her relationship with him as stalled at 120 and I can't get it any lower. I've just about run out of things to do in the mind room place, the first 4 rooms are completed, only a few dreams that are "not implemented" and being able to drain her humanities knowledge are left. Have I hit some kind of bug or something. I'm sure it's supposed to be reducing the relationship with him, but it's not.
Don't be so sure, only a few of the scenes with George are actually supposed to reduce the relationship, a -0 relationship change is normal for a lot of scenes with him. There's no significant drop yet (even though Aura has become quite the spoiled brat and he should be having second thoughts).

I do think that pumping all the knowledge is needed to proceed with the story, as well as having 30 lewdness to trigger some IRL scenes. Once you've seen every scene (you can see which ones you're missing in the Clear Gem room) the relationship with him should be 102, that's mine anyway.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.27.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
Managed to get negative debt in the dice game, which could accrue as high (low?) as I wanted. Got it up to -10,000 debt, then "paid" it off for a gain of 10,000 gold. I'm sure this has been reported already.

Sep 16, 2021
It seems likely as Aura finds George more and more pathetic, but I suspect she may dump him for that happens.
That would be interesting and the normal thing to do, however with her getting corrupted and degenerate over time, it would be intriguing for her to ntr him (idk if the dev wants netorase but that would be also interesting), as it shows her degeneracy and how corrupt she has become

Reactions: brandonboi

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
Managed to get negative debt in the dice game, which could accrue as high (low?) as I wanted. Got it up to -10,000 debt, then "paid" it off for a gain of 10,000 gold. I'm sure this has been reported already.
K figured it out.
If you Pass instead of Dealing, and the result of the round is such that the NPC dealer loses, the gold is removed from the sailor's debt regardless of whether or not it has hit 0, and the game immediately ends, but the sailor does not engage Aura and leave. Following this, you can talk to the sailor again, he will show negative debt, and you can play another round. This only works if you Pass. If you Deal, and clear his debt, the game ends properly and the sailor thanks you and leaves.

Btw, this is an amazing game. Totally GOTY for me as far as H-games go. I'd love to see more NG+ content. Title unlocks, perk unlocks, etc. Great stuff.
Hard mode is really difficult but it is doable, despite complaints.
Managed to get to 140/140 on day 67. Sure you have to save-scum a lot, but I will do that in any game regardless. (Though, honestly no idea how you could pull it off without the dice game glitch atm. Would take a LOT of skill, luck, and patience.)

Truly one of the top 5 games H-games I've played already.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Are there any plans for there to be ntr in the real world, besides what is already in the game?
I'd like to see George seduced by Veronica and maybe a 3some scene with Alicia Aura and some other guy that would be pretty awesome. We already got a scene with Rose which made me pretty happy. Now just some of the other girl Npc's should have some fun to.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes