Sep 16, 2021
Are there any H scenes with her and her boyfriend in the real world? Just wondering as to if there are any as it would make the ntr hit far more hard in that case. Especially if she does ntr in the real world

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are there any H scenes with her and her boyfriend in the real world? Just wondering as to if there are any as it would make the ntr hit far more hard in that case. Especially if she does ntr in the real world
Yeah, they have sex before the IRL NTR starts (it's part of the corruption route), though she can have been deflowered in the fantasy world already by that time, depending on the player.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'd like to see George seduced by Veronica and maybe a 3some scene with Alicia Aura and some other guy that would be pretty awesome. We already got a scene with Rose which made me pretty happy. Now just some of the other girl Npc's should have some fun to.
My personal theory on the ntr is that once Rose joins the cheerleaders, there's going to be a scene of her and Richard going to a bathroom gloryhole where Aura spies on them.

And then Alicia manipulates Aura into going there, Richard walks in the other side, sticks his dick in pretending to think it's Rose on the other side, and now in order to avoid talking to him Aura has no other choice but to suck him off ;)

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
so i have yet to try this game and i saw a guide for a "max lewdness" playthrough. it says that you get pink versions of the scenes which im guessing are more lewd or something. but the guide seems really tedious and micromanaged to the point where it might be extremely annoying to play. i want to ask if its worth the effort to get the pink versions of scenes or not.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so i have yet to try this game and i saw a guide for a "max lewdness" playthrough. it says that you get pink versions of the scenes which im guessing are more lewd or something. but the guide seems really tedious and micromanaged to the point where it might be extremely annoying to play. i want to ask if its worth the effort to get the pink versions of scenes or not.
1. You really don't need to follow a step-by-step guide to play this game. Maybe use it for more linear chunks of the game like the Festival.

2. Pink scenes give more H-stats (e.g. Exhbitionism) but also more Corruption. Whether this is positive depends on the stat in question, e.g. Lewd Knowledge and Exhibitionism boost damage in certain circumstances. I don't think there are scenes where doing it in pink is directly more profitable in terms of money/rewards (aside from forcing the lewdest dialogue options), but then again I only do scenes in pink, or not at all.

3. You might actually have to do some of the later scenes in pink to get to the 30 Lewdness needed to progress the IRL corruption. I'm not sure. Because each scene has a Lewdness ceiling and there are not as many that have a ceiling up to 30 or even 25. So yeah, just to be on the safe side, once you get to 15 lewdness, might not be a bad idea to do pink scenes from there on out.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Goblin explained it well already, I'd just add to clarify that you miss nothing CG-wise if you view the regular version instead of the pink version, and IIRC viewing any version should also unlock the pink version in the recollection room, should you wish to compare the textual differences.

As for the guide, yes it's rather micromanaged, but if you think that's bad, look at the purity run guide xD.

Personally, I use the guide for the mental changes, as making some changes unlock further changes, and other changes take X number of days before they trigger, so doing them in the "wrong" order can cause slight bottlenecks where you have no mental changes left to do.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.28.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021
I've got a fair few hours on this game and for it's current progress I feel like this game is shaping up to be good. The art is solid. I remember passing this one over a few times because it looked like it might just be a rip off of Third Crisis, but boy I was pretty wrong.

I absolutely love corruption games be it the longer type like this or the faster 'slutification' that you get from other games and I have played a lot of them.

I'll just do a pro's and cons - The game is currently incomplete at the time of this comment.

Pros
  • Good art
  • Challenging battles on higher difficulties
  • Interesting skill/spell progression
  • Some good side stories
  • Interesting main plot
  • I like the music and tile sets
Cons

• Not a ton of actual H-content yet, it's being worked on
  • Corruption bottle necks - (more after list)
  • Dialogue can be awkward
  • Main Villain - I don't like him but not in a good way
Touching on corruption bottle necks. It feels like there is only one option to really have the optimal corruption experience as you need to unlock certain things before unlocking the ability to access others. Thus forcing you through a pretty set path. I'd like the idea of a little more leeway in how the corruption of our main character goes. More ability for the player to be able to customize how they corrupt this MC without feeling on rails would be really nice. Although I suspect it would also be pretty tough to integrate it well.

Sometimes the dialogue feels especially strange. I never completed my playthrough of the currently available content but the villain is supremely unlikable in a way that I just wish they weren't in the game. Their motivations feel weak to me. I'm a big fan of the prep girl just kind of wanting to ruin her life feels very "mean girls" to me and I liked Mean Girls.

I REALLY like the tile set and I'm loving what CG's and H-scenes there are in the game so far. I have a feeling when complete this game will probably be one of my favorites even with my personal gripes with the game so far.

Reactions: ThatWrath

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
  • Not a ton of actual H-content yet, it's being worked on
There is a ton of "H-content" as you like to name it, but just don't show a pussy doesn't mean is not sexually teasing. The "H-content" is mostly anything that teases you in a sexual manner.

But well, the combat in this game makes have you entire life of effort to win, even Dark Souls are easy compared to this. So the effort to progress is not really exciting.

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021
There is a ton of "H-content" as you like to name it, but just don't show a pussy doesn't mean is not sexually teasing. The "H-content" is mostly anything that teases you in a sexual manner.
I suppose if this is the definition of H-Content it's completely subjective to what teases me. The time I spent playing the game vs the amount of H-scenes is where I was drawing my comparison, it doesn't feel like a lot in comparison to the other games I've played. I suppose it is a result of the slow burn the game offers.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.28.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the game, wonder though will Rose also get corrupted?. That would be neat to see her Tom boy-ish looks change to something more revealing.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for making the thread! A little note regarding the title: It's Star Knightess Aura.

Absolutely! (I consider virgin/purity run to be "Zero lewdness run").
But a 100% purity run is quite challenging, especially on first playthough.
Though there is NG+ system in place for those that struggle but would like to do it.
"sad face" if there is already a NG+ System already setup that means the game/story is almost over. Oh well.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Love the game, wonder though will Rose also get corrupted?. That would be neat to see her Tom boy-ish looks change to something more revealing.
Yeah, Gyaru Rose is coming soon.

"sad face" if there is already a NG+ System already setup that means the game/story is almost over. Oh well.
It's at about 55%, and the NG+ has been available pretty much from the start.

Reactions: JaszMan

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You can see picture of "Gyaru Rose" on Twitter or Patreon, links in OP

And NG+ for this game means starting over but with just some bonuses, such as stats, skills, gold.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, Gyaru Rose is coming soon.

It's at about 55%, and the NG+ has been available pretty much from the start.
oh! well awesome. i wanted to see Rose loosen up as much as Aura, her Tom Boy-ish design is already cute but she has a lot of potential. I liked Aura's fashion change. Seeing Rose change will be cool. It would also be a curveball if Rose starts to fall her best friend on one of the routes. One thing. It is too bad you have to destroy Rose's friendship with Aura if you want to fix Aura's posture LOL. By the by is there a third mental chamber planned? Cheers

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes