Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Pretentious Goblin.

Just wanna clarify details in the changelog, lewd scenes are still entirely text based right? Or there are H-CGs together with added lewd scenes?
Yeah, when it says "added lewd scene" that means without a CG for now, unless there's also a "added CGs" for the same scene (which tbh I'm not sure has happened yet, there's always a backlog). Those study scenes and the Roland one are text-only for now, I'm sure they'll get CGs later.

Last edited:

TanukiLV9

Dec 14, 2022
I'm having a bug in the gym in chapter 2, i cant continue the dialogs (in ver 0.28.0a) and i dont know how to deal with it.
I already tried to re dl it but nothing changes. Is there a way ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm having a bug in the gym in chapter 2, i cant continue the dialogs (in ver 0.28.0a) and i dont know how to deal with it.
I already tried to re dl it but nothing changes. Is there a way ?
There's a 0.28.0b that I think addresses that exact bug, but as long as it's not leaked you may have to wait for the public release in 12-13 days.

Reactions: TanukiLV9

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
Yeah, when it says "added lewd scene" that means without a CG for now, unless there's also a "added CGs" for the same scene (which tbh I'm not sure has happened yet, there's always a backlog). Those study scenes and the Roland one are text-only for now, I'm sure they'll get CGs later.
Thanks mate!

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
oh! well awesome. i wanted to see Rose loosen up as much as Aura, her Tom Boy-ish design is already cute but she has a lot of potential. I liked Aura's fashion change. Seeing Rose change will be cool. It would also be a curveball if Rose starts to fall her best friend on one of the routes. One thing. It is too bad you have to destroy Rose's friendship with Aura if you want to fix Aura's posture LOL. By the by is there a third mental chamber planned? Cheers
Yeah, think so. Think it's the room guarded by the mental projection of Aura's (current) boyfriend.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
oh! well awesome. i wanted to see Rose loosen up as much as Aura, her Tom Boy-ish design is already cute but she has a lot of potential. I liked Aura's fashion change. Seeing Rose change will be cool. It would also be a curveball if Rose starts to fall her best friend on one of the routes. One thing. It is too bad you have to destroy Rose's friendship with Aura if you want to fix Aura's posture LOL. By the by is there a third mental chamber planned? Cheers
It's unclear how much Rose will actually change, other than her looks obviously. Because her current plan is to infiltrate the cheerleaders to prove there's mind control going on. OTOH at the same time she's getting addicted to Richard's D, so :sneaky:

There's going to be some kind of 3rd chamber, but we don't know how many and what kinds of rooms there will be, or how many mental changes there will be.

Just based on what I think will happen, the 3rd chamber is going to be the shortest. But maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: JaszMan

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
From memory, the only information the dev has mentioned about the final set of chambers on this forum or the patreon was a plan to have stat draining happen in one of the rooms. That was probably 12-18 months ago (before the second set of chambers were in game), and since then that feature got moved to the second set of rooms. v0.28 has properly started Aura down the path to disliking people with personalities like George, so in the next 2-3 versions I expect we will see decent progress toward ruining their relationship. I feel it is likely that there will be a shift to her dating the guy she went on a fake double date with as a Richard-lite until Alicia can fully modify Aura's preferences. That would sort of mirror her Roya experience with Hermann anyway.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's unclear how much Rose will actually change, other than her looks obviously. Because her current plan is to infiltrate the cheerleaders to prove there's mind control going on. OTOH at the same time she's getting addicted to Richard's D, so :sneaky:

There's going to be some kind of 3rd chamber, but we don't know how many and what kinds of rooms there will be, or how many mental changes there will be.

Just based on what I think will happen, the 3rd chamber is going to be the shortest. But maybe I'm wrong.
I hope the Story is not close to the end. @Aura_Dev's universe is just so cool. There are so many possibilities the story can unfold. Was Aura's entire jouney an Alice in Wonderland plot. Meaning it was all in her head the whole time. She was obessed with fantasy novel with very long descriptive Titles that pretty much mirror her Aura's Star Knightess Hero Isekai Adventure. A Couple of the Books she had describe Aura essentially going up against Richard... I mean the Demon King. Was it all a remarkable concurrence without any casual connection?. Is the plot a coming of Age story so the mental changes in Aura with Alicia her childhood friend trying to give Aura a new perspective and not only wanting to get her friend back but also wanting Aura to grow up that the world is not a fairy tale. A Fact that just so happens to be true. The Fact we control Alicia is awesome,yet it humanizes her and we gain insight into Alicia's past and why she became who she became. Loss of a close friend to a stanger,feeling of betrayal and abandonment. Many people can empathize with losing a friend in some way. With me, I lost a childhood friend over stupid petty politics,howver many years later bridges were burnt were rebuilt. So Aura_Dev allowing the player to play as both Aura and Alicia is a fantastic idea. Understanding both sides of the coin. It will be neat to see if there will be more than two branches to the story. More than Sub/Corrupt route and Purity Route. I think it would be neat if Alicia and Aura do mend bridges in some way in one or more of the routes,perhaps in different ways. In the Purity route Aura changes Alicia, lol. in the Other well Alicia changes Aura. Mind you I can not see Richard want Aura if Aura becomes a complete Sub. Richard would lose all respect for Aura as a worthy partner. I Think Richard just wants to turn Aura Evil. That would be Cool. Evil Aura. Aura's Mental self set loose without any morals or inhibitions holding her back.

seireitei92

Oct 6, 2019
after festival where should I go next? wrath fortress? neplume? I also remember about giving BJ for pass, where I can find that scene?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
after festival where should I go next? wrath fortress? neplume? I also remember about giving BJ for pass, where I can find that scene?
That's at the bridge just south of Nephlune. I recommend first doing The Darkness in the Woods, What Is It With Birds And Stealing and What Lurks Within The Mountains (may need to be Intermediate in the Guild for that last one). Also apparently Save The Crops has now been made post-Festival content, in which case do that.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Assuming you're doing a lewd run (since you're asking about the BJ scene), I recommend visiting Nephlune and going to the underground bar.

To get access to the Underground City, you need to work at the Underground Bar quite a few times, remember to talk to the patrons, since there are additional ways of earning trust there, and some lewd scenes which make getting pink versions of BJ scenes way easier.

This is in addition to doing the quests Goblin suggested, fight until you're too hurt to continue, and then go work at the bar to end the day until you have the bunny costume.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017

Really curious to what sorts of changes will be in there. Maybe something that really does just flip the switch from good to evil?

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I hope the Story is not close to the end. @Aura_Dev's universe is just so cool. There are so many possibilities the story can unfold. Was Aura's entire jouney an Alice in Wonderland plot. Meaning it was all in her head the whole time. She was obessed with fantasy novel with very long descriptive Titles that pretty much mirror her Aura's Star Knightess Hero Isekai Adventure. A Couple of the Books she had describe Aura essentially going up against Richard... I mean the Demon King. Was it all a remarkable concurrence without any casual connection?. Is the plot a coming of Age story so the mental changes in Aura with Alicia her childhood friend trying to give Aura a new perspective and not only wanting to get her friend back but also wanting Aura to grow up that the world is not a fairy tale. A Fact that just so happens to be true. The Fact we control Alicia is awesome,yet it humanizes her and we gain insight into Alicia's past and why she became who she became. Loss of a close friend to a stanger,feeling of betrayal and abandonment. Many people can empathize with losing a friend in some way. With me, I lost a childhood friend over stupid petty politics,howver many years later bridges were burnt were rebuilt. So Aura_Dev allowing the player to play as both Aura and Alicia is a fantastic idea. Understanding both sides of the coin. It will be neat to see if there will be more than two branches to the story. More than Sub/Corrupt route and Purity Route. I think it would be neat if Alicia and Aura do mend bridges in some way in one or more of the routes,perhaps in different ways. In the Purity route Aura changes Alicia, lol. in the Other well Alicia changes Aura. Mind you I can not see Richard want Aura if Aura becomes a complete Sub. Richard would lose all respect for Aura as a worthy partner. I Think Richard just wants to turn Aura Evil. That would be Cool. Evil Aura. Aura's Mental self set loose without any morals or inhibitions holding her back.
I wouldn't mind seeing more stories in this 'universe' honestly. Maybe one where Aura replaces Richard as the big bad...and one of George's sisters is the one there trying to reform her?

Last edited:

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
The corruption in this game is a real slow burn until you get to the Underground city, then it can go into a real downward spiral of corruption and a whole bunch of lewd scenes in the fantasy world. In fact a playthrough trying to see all the scenes will at some point turn into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the real world, lewd scenes are triggered through mental changes by Alicia using a currency that has to be managed very carefully or will end in a gameover (outside of story mode) and there are a bunch of bottlenecks and invisible timers.

It's like a JRPG game combined with a visual novel.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes