Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have an issue with the scene where aura is doing cheerleading practice and george comes to visit her. The cheerleading girls start mobbing him, and at some point alicia gets a ... bubble above her head, but then nothing happens. Is there a way to skip that event or am I blocked from playing for now?
It's a bug in this version on F95 that's been hotfixed afterwards. Unless someone brings the fixed version (0.28.0c), you'll have to buy the game on Itch, sub on patreon $5+, or wait about 8 days for the public release.

Reactions: mehmeme

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
What a game!
I went blind in the first playthrough, then follow the max lewdness guide in the second. The slow burn was sooo long, but by the first sex scene, it was so rewarding!
Wishlisted and hope I can buy it on Steam soon!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story keeps getting better and better. I've been able to do a lot of mental changes to Aura without draining much of her academic schooling. Skewing her moral compass, giving her a cheating fetish,making her selfish and less kind. Fixing her posture. I really am starting to wonder if Aura's mental self is actually evil,and once set loose. No one is safe. That includes Alicia and Richard. Ambition and loss of inhibitions to Aura psyche. I do not know,but there is just something off with Aura's Mental Self. As if she is some demon spirit just waiting to be free and exact revenge on anyone who has done Aura wrong. Kind of like "Luna's Fall from Grace". Luna having another...Darker Luna,more ambitious,more focused and no morals and wanting to be Queen and destroying anyone who gets in her way. Aura's mental self there is just something dark about her. Sh keeps warning Alicia that no matter the mental she will win. Alicia not understanding how dangerous a immoral Aura could be.

Reactions: brandonboi

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
yeah, latest version View attachment 2436400 it seems it's not fully fixed. I want to keep playing tho. Any solution? :/ Or a save for this point using the max lewdness guide.
there was actually a 0b and and 0c release. A few hours ago there was the 28.1 release. You would need the 0b to actually make it through the scene AFAIK. the 0c version also made it so you couldn't get locked out of playing by advancing the Roland scene without having completed the Hermann questline.
It seemed like the game used to get updated within an hour or two of release before the Dev changed up his schedule. Worst case the .2 and beyond versions are uploaded to itch for free public download, so it'll be available in a week regardless of the thread getting updated.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
The new combat menu is just horrible, when you play on the keyboard you never pick the move you want, forcing you to play with the mouse :/

Visually it's beautiful but it's not practical at all and it's really just a pain to do any fight now (I mean more than it is in a RPGm game)

Reactions: VeryVexxing

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The new combat menu is just horrible, when you play on the keyboard you never pick the move you want, forcing you to play with the mouse :/

Visually it's beautiful but it's not practical at all and it's really just a pain to do any fight now (I mean more than it is in a RPGm game)
It takes a bit to get used to. I ended up pretty much always using the hotkey instead of the confirm button to reuse moves. I haven't used it for a full 4 person party in a more complex boss fight yet, so I can't say how I feel about that.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's neat. I have a hunch who Dolus really is, however It would be a twist if it was George and not who I really think he is.

May 20, 2022
I could upload a save that isn't busted, but I don't do maximum-lewdness, just the scenes I feel like doing.

You need to put it in an archive like .rar.
Thanks for the consideration. It's just that if you don't love this type of games you end up stressed with all the fighting and walking around. In the first run I enjoyed, but when I'm stuck or I have to repeat something it feels like I'm ageing 20 years lmao. Either way I got what I wanted: inspiration. The idea behind the game is excellent and together with Hero Party must fall I believe I've got all the inspiration I needed for my own VN.

And good luck to the dev, amazing game (y)

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes