Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
reached the end of the current build. Very Cool. I wonder how absorbing the demons will affect Aura. Mental Guide Aura still gives me creepy vibe like she is more of an entity posing as Aura self. Or Perhaps its Aura True self locked a way deep in her sub conscious waiting to be set free.
Make sure you've done everything though.

There are multiple ways to reach "end of current build" and be sent to the CG/NG+ room.

Reactions: JaszMan

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
aura-dev Here are some typos/bugs I ran into over the last few major release. I also included some thoughts from a story difficulty playthrough on 28.0c that avoided as much corruption content as possible until I had the vulgar language mental change and had completed special studies 3. Aura still says member, male member, and down there a lot after the mental change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting these! The typos are fixed and I'm reviewing the vulgarity branches.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for reporting these! The typos are fixed and I'm reviewing the vulgarity branches.
No problem. One extremely minor inconsistency I encountered after I posted my list is that if you trash the rightmost study book from the side Alicia doesn't make it to the trashcan. She gets tired of walking and just chucks the book on the floor and the scene fades to black.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
No problem. One extremely minor inconsistency I encountered after I posted my list is that if you trash the rightmost study book from the side Alicia doesn't make it to the trashcan. She gets tired of walking and just chucks the book on the floor and the scene fades to black.
Ah, I'm guessing you trashed it from the right of the table. I'll get that fixed.

The vulgarity stuff I'll probably leave for a later release as it's not a massive deal right now and there are higher-priority items, but it's definitely on my to-do list.

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
smkey21 One thing I meant to mention that I *have* changed for next release is that there are fewer "down there"s in Bonding with Slime, and the dialogue is now slightly different if Aura has had an orgasm or sex before.

Salad_420 On Mac: Download the latest version and copy paste your save folder in Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/saves into it.

May 20, 2022
If have questions for the future of the game. If you pursue the corruption path, will there be a good end? If not, when I am supposed to stop? The game seems programmed in a way that makes me think we can get to the final arc being fully corrupted.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If have questions for the future of the game. If you pursue the corruption path, will there be a good end? If not, when I am supposed to stop? The game seems programmed in a way that makes me think we can get to the final arc being fully corrupted.
iirc dev has said there will be 2 endings in 1.0, and the "fully corrupted" one will be if you do every mental change in the game. I guess the mental changes Alicia has done will be reversed in the happy ending.

serxo123

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone have a save from the last version with all corruption?, i had one but i don't know why don't let me play

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Trihan I didn't expect anything besides the typos I mentioned to get worked on for a while. From how he works it seemed likely that aura-dev would eventually be reviewing older content to make sure it was polished to work with future changes, so I figured I would take a few notes since I was going to be reading through it again anyway.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Trihan I didn't expect anything besides the typos I mentioned to get worked on for a while. From how he works it seemed likely that aura-dev would eventually be reviewing older content to make sure it was polished to work with future changes, so I figured I would take a few notes since I was going to be reading through it again anyway.
Stuff like that is basically my wheelhouse now, so if you do have notes feel free to tag me in them. At the moment I'm mainly focused on reducing technical debt and implementing old things in better ways.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes