smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev Here are some typos/bugs I ran into over the last few major release. I also included some thoughts from a story difficulty playthrough on 28.0c that avoided as much corruption content as possible until I had the vulgar language mental change and had completed special studies 3. Aura still says member, male member, and down there a lot after the mental change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JasDoc

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Bruh I've lost my save trying to do shit. Someone can share one from this point with the max lewdness path?
Just out of curiosity, is the save file still in the save folder but doesnt show up ingame? I had that happen once, if thats the case just make a backup of your saves, start a new game, make a new save and overwrite it with your old save. Then you should be able to load that save and keep playing.

May 20, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is the save file still in the save folder but doesnt show up ingame? I had that happen once, if thats the case just make a backup of your saves, start a new game, make a new save and overwrite it with your old save. Then you should be able to load that save and keep playing.
It's okay, I've actually managed to advance through the bugged event lol. I had to download an older update, pass through the event, and then transfer the saves back to the latest update. I lost the saves because I forgot to keep the global save but today I tried transfering the older update gs to the latest one and it worked. Only the one save (the bugged event) survived tho xD

Reactions: mehmeme

michelleFeegaro12

Oct 21, 2021
It's okay, I've actually managed to advance through the bugged event lol. I had to download an older update, pass through the event, and then transfer the saves back to the latest update. I lost the saves because I forgot to keep the global save but today I tried transfering the older update gs to the latest one and it worked. Only the one save (the bugged event) survived tho xD
did the same. I downloaded versions 0.27 and 0.26, but encountered the same bug after transferring the saves.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
darn game crash in gymnasium with George interupting Cheerleading practice on version 28.0a.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This version is bugged in that cutscene and the uploader hasn't put up the newer fixed version.
ooh, I think I found a way around the gymnasium bug. I took a prior save file and backed it up, then installed an previous game build. inserted backed up save file, ran through the Gym scene. Made a new save and then updated Star Knightess Aura to it's present build. I think it worked.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
reached the end of the current build. Very Cool. I wonder how absorbing the demons will affect Aura. Mental Guide Aura still gives me creepy vibe like she is more of an entity posing as Aura self. Or Perhaps its Aura True self locked a way deep in her sub conscious waiting to be set free.

Reactions: brandonboi
Jun 21, 2021
I honestly want to see what character art of Veronica would look like but I know that's probably never gonna happen aha, she just seems like she in particular would be so pretty

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
anyone got a full save file ? am too lazy to play the game lmao
I dont have one, but Id advise you to play the game as the buildup greatly enhances the scenes, just the scenes by themselves arent that special tbh, at least the ones I have seen.

Tho I can understand not wanting to spend hours playing :p

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
reached the end of the current build. Very Cool. I wonder how absorbing the demons will affect Aura. Mental Guide Aura still gives me creepy vibe like she is more of an entity posing as Aura self. Or Perhaps its Aura True self locked a way deep in her sub conscious waiting to be set free.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes