udllord

Jun 10, 2017
I,m wondering why the66 ported android version is on a different space instead of updating on top of my current 27.0 version it game me a new icon and is brand new that I can't access my old saves.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.28.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: doujin1

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Love the new Brothel job.

Though with all of the new stuff, I feel like I gotta start a new playthrough again soon.

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
i wish there were full save here but if there is none, is there an instant way to unlock scenes in clear room?
there might be some way to do that through rpgm cheat menu pluggin but i am not sure how.
i think Pretentious Goblin mention something about switches, but i dont know if i need to activate certain switches to open scenes i am looking for, specifically john and hermann.

EDIT:
ahh nevermind, i figured out that i simply need to scan further.
open the cheat menu > switch > scan further by pressing 5 until i see "--unlocked lewd scenes" and enable it > then press 5 again until i find what scene i want to open up

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i wish there were full save here but if there is none, is there an instant way to unlock scenes in clear room?
there might be some way to do that through rpgm cheat menu pluggin but i am not sure how
They can be unlocked individually either in Variables or Switches, I forget which.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
there might be some way to do that through rpgm cheat menu pluggin but i am not sure how.
i think Pretentious Goblin mention something about switches, but i ended up in a test room and stuck there
I just checked for this plugin, the scenes are unlocked in the gallery using Switches. You'll need to be in the gallery to watch them, start a new game, skip intro and get the Clear Gem in the shrine, then use it from the inventory. The relevant switches are named like "unlockedBreastGropingByJohn". Scroll to them and then press 6 to switch them to True, one scene at a time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.28.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Seidan

Jul 15, 2017
the game pretty good, the true "corruption" genre is quite rare too soo it's a nice addition, the begining was lame but it's explained by the fact that the main character is an isekai nerd

if i had a complaint

Nov 24, 2017
So I messed up and bought all the formulas forgetting that the peddler had more content to him after the first discount. Will I have to start over to get the rest of his content?

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Hi~
First time I've play this game is v0.19.0 and it's quite lacking here & there.
Nevertheless, it's quite a unique & refreshing experience.

Seeing latest iteration, I was really impressed !!
Tbh, I will wait for a few more update to do a fresh start, looking really dope now btw.
:love:

Reactions: brandonboi

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
In the max lewdness guide day 7 it says:
"Start the 3rd Guild Quest (Winged Pig Thief) But don’t bother with it yet instead
just get the Mana Stone and Energy Potion in the Skeletons to the sides"

Which skeletons? Where?

When it comes to consumables it's not hard for me to get around it, but some might get stuck if they can't find these skeletons.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
aura-dev You've seriously stepped up the production over time. I haven't followed the game the last year or so.
I remember when it came out and I really liked the story and format, but was apprehensive due to the lack of animated scenes. That's no longer an issue at all. Great job.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
In the max lewdness guide day 7 it says:
"Start the 3rd Guild Quest (Winged Pig Thief) But don’t bother with it yet instead
just get the Mana Stone and Energy Potion in the Skeletons to the sides"

Which skeletons? Where?

When it comes to consumables it's not hard for me to get around it, but some might get stuck if they can't find these skeletons.
I haven't actually looked at the guide in a decent while, but it is probably talking about the area unlocked by taking the winged pig thief quest. A small wooded area is now accessible if you head south after entering the farm where you delivered medicine to the kid suffering from a curse. It has some wolves and a boss fight all the way to the south.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes