rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
I have used up all my Mutated Spores in workshop, and I need 5 mutated spores for the underground bar where can I find more , is there some place where can I buy.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I have used up all my Mutated Spores in workshop, and I need 5 mutated spores for the underground bar where can I find more , is there some place where can I buy.
There are decent number of spores around, but they are a non renewable resource. The spores are just to increase trust though, so you aren't missing any content if you don't have them.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have max lewdness save after the greed fest? I wanted to replay the content after that part.

Meiton88

Sep 22, 2022
hey, so i've been following a playthrough for version 0.28 and when i try to corrupt an orb of selflessness it says not implemented, i am confused, isn't this the 0.28 version of the game

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I can't exactly find the place to learn Shadowclock can anyone help?
There are two places: The church in Trademond (at a much higher price) or the underground city in Nephlune (requires Trust to access through the bar under Liliana's house, and also more Trust to be allowed to learn Shadowcloak).

crazedsurge

Mar 20, 2021
Anyone can answer this, I do lewd screen but not pink but in the recollection room it also unlock pink, is this correct? so I don't need to worry about will power.

If yes this is a good thing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone can answer this, I do lewd screen but not pink but in the recollection room it also unlock pink, is this correct? so I don't need to worry about will power.

If yes this is a good thing.
Yeah, that's fine. You do miss out on Lewdness increases and secondary stats increases (mainly Lewd Knowledge, which helps with MATK once you have read a certain book, and Exhib for a couple of other things), and might have trouble reaching the 30 Lewdness needed for vag sex scenes (though if you do every scene available, you'll probably get there).

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes