SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
If F/F content is ever added it'll probably be well after 1.0's release. aura-dev's made it clear that that isn't on the roadmap right now.
You mean in his replies, or there's a real roadmap with planned action points and their order? Haven't seen any.

btw, was somebody able to find where "Journey Of A Hero" starts? Prob I'm just blind

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
You mean in his replies, or there's a real roadmap with planned action points and their order? Haven't seen any.

btw, was somebody able to find where "Journey Of A Hero" starts? Prob I'm just blind
I meant roadmap figuratively, I meant things he's actually said about it.

Journey of a Hero starts in the eastern caves, you get there from an ascend point in the central lake.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's just the 1st scene, where Aura is forced/tricked into the arrangement.

But from the looks of things, yes, it's gonna get very cool, and then presumably very hot ;)
I really hope there is a route where Aura goes evil before a bad end, it is fun to play a character that gos from a hero to a villain,whether it is by brainwashing,stockholm syndrome or otherwise. It is good to be bad. I also hope Richard does not lose respect for Aura. But so far I can not see how he can. I mean Aura has become a cheerleader and wants to be a model. Mind you,once Aura no longer has a moral compass All of Alicia's plans can backfire on her,especially if Aura becomes too much like Alicia or Aura's inner self is set loose. Aura's Inner self gives off an unnerving vibe,I can't really pin point what it is. But something is off about her. She knows something so certain that it is like a ticking time bomb before Aura turns on everyone. Scary Aura.

Reactions: Dazfritz and gervid

SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
I meant roadmap figuratively, I meant things he's actually said about it.

Journey of a Hero starts in the eastern caves, you get there from an ascend point in the central lake.
Oh, cool, thank you!

Btw, is it just me, or someone else also thinks, that kind Mr. Drugdealer really missing last scene, where he pounds Aura pussy with drug-coated cock?
I mean Sweet Memories ingested via pussy... sheeeesh... o_O After cocking like that, we can definitely jump right to "Addiction IV", where Aura can't ingest any drugs with anything but pussy :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.29.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Syntax Error when starting On Samsung Galaxy a8 with Android 10 any idea's how to fix this ?
Someone on the Discord was asking about this yesterday and the only thing we can think of is that something on the phone isn't up to date enough to handle something in the game files; if it were something in the code, it would be affecting all mobile devices, but it's working fine in all but a couple of cases as far as I'm aware.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
i keep getting an error missing real life clothing 5_1_.png
That's an old bug from an earlier version that corrupts save files that have already watched the cheerleading game 2 scene before I fixed it. The only way to resolve it is to start over or send me your save so I can manually change Aura's RL costume back to the value it should be.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is there any way to play on the harder difficulties but disable the stupid soul break ending?
Not at the moment, no. Soul Break is active in any difficulty above story, and there's no way to disable it.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes