FSB242

Aug 6, 2017
Any advice how to start quest What Lurks Inside The Mountains? According to the guide it should be available after
What is it with Birds and Stealing? quest, however even after reporting, I do not see it available. Only intermidiate quest I see is The Lord of Phantoms quest in the other guild.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there a time frame for 28.3, 28.4, or 29 getting released here?
I'm not trying to ask for an update or rush anyone, just genuinely want to know if there's a set time for them.
I've been following this game since v22, and did a full playhrough in that one and was kinda annoyed that it ended just as it was getting good, because it's inherently grindy and took me like 10 hours to see everything, and when that happened i was like "I'm not gonna play it til it's at at least like 25v or so"
Then it got to v27.0 and i downloaded it, played it an hour, and got to like the point where you figure out why that one town keeps getting sick, but at this point i think it's pointless for me to keep playing that version (or 28.2) if 29 is out.

I realize that by the time 29 is posted here 29.2 will be out and it'll be a constant cycle, which is the point, but eh, 29 seems like a good enough point to play on.

Also hiiiii goblin, i remember you helped me with that list of how to unlock each town a while back <3
I kindawant to start overwhenthe new version is out, but this game is sogrindy that i simultaneously don't want to. Sorry for the overly long and rambly post, that's just kinda how i type most of the time

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Oooh... 28.4 is public already this whole time
Feel kinda dumb, >.<

And ontop of that, 29.0 doesn't have a single new lewd scene, so yea i guess i'm fine, sorry for the super long post, but hopefullyat least someone sees this and has the same realization as me

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a time frame for 28.3, 28.4, or 29 getting released here?
Officially, the public updates come out on the 2nd Friday of each month. Usually the paid early-access build gets leaked here on the day of release (2 weeks before the public one). As for 0.28.4, you can go get it right now on itch for free. Actually a bit strange that it hasn't been uploaded here.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I realize that by the time 29 is posted here 29.2 will be out and it'll be a constant cycle, which is the point, but eh, 29 seems like a good enough point to play on.
Why start a new game with every version?

You can just copy the save game folder to the new version.

There's not that much that's been added that would make a person want to start a fresh save, and any "old" scenes getting CGs can still be viewed from the clear room, even if they'd been unlocked before the scene got the CG.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Oooh... 28.4 is public already this whole time
Feel kinda dumb, >.<

And ontop of that, 29.0 doesn't have a single new lewd scene, so yea i guess i'm fine, sorry for the super long post, but hopefullyat least someone sees this and has the same realization as me
As Zarkhy said, you can just copy over the save between versions easily(except, perhaps, if you are playing on a phone) More importantly, there are absolutely going to be new lewd scenes in the 0.29 release. They focus on Aura being a prostitute, and learning to be a better prostitute. If the farthest you made it was the sick workers quest then you have likely encountered only relatively early lewd content. Many of the more hardcore Roya scenes are lock behind completing the main story of the game through the festival of greed.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
As Zarkhy said, you can just copy over the save between versions easily(except, perhaps, if you are playing on a phone) More importantly, there are absolutely going to be new lewd scenes in the 0.29 release. They focus on Aura being a prostitute, and learning to be a better prostitute. If the farthest you made it was the sick workers quest then you have likely encountered only relatively early lewd content. Many of the more hardcore Roya scenes are lock behind completing the main story of the game through the festival of greed.
The sick workers thing was on my second, more recent playthrough.
In what i remember to be 23.0 , i encountered IIRC every single lewd real life scene in the memory room. Though i'd picked hard and spent the first 40 days just imediately sleeping in Roya, so i did miss a decent amount of roya stuff, but i did make it to thetown where you can work as a barmaid, and i went through the whole festival of greed thing.

I didn't really mean completely starting over, I meant continuing my current save file. If i just keep a 100%ed safve and play from that when there's new content i'll be done in like25 minutes, so i'm starting from the sick workers quest, partly from that and partly cuz it's the save i currently have

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Really like this game and following it closely, will absolutely buy at full price when it is fully released. I don't know if it's been suggested before, but something I personally think would be really interesting for the game is an option for Aura, as she gets more corrupted, is for her to grow closer to Alicia as opposed to Richard. Some sort of way for Alicia to betray him and steal Aura all for herself? Maybe an option for Alicia to have a different relationship with Aura as well, such as slowly falling in love with her or something/growing desire to control her alone without Richard involved. Just a thought but this is something I'd really love to see in the game and I'm sure others would as well, allowing for some sort of alternative yuri/lesbian path. Keep up the great work!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.28.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: DuponteCarlen

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
i want to start a new game with all the post game bonuses unlocked for a purity run does anyone have a finished file that has NG+ points

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Really like this game and following it closely, will absolutely buy at full price when it is fully released. I don't know if it's been suggested before, but something I personally think would be really interesting for the game is an option for Aura, as she gets more corrupted, is for her to grow closer to Alicia as opposed to Richard. Some sort of way for Alicia to betray him and steal Aura all for herself? Maybe an option for Alicia to have a different relationship with Aura as well, such as slowly falling in love with her or something/growing desire to control her alone without Richard involved. Just a thought but this is something I'd really love to see in the game and I'm sure others would as well, allowing for some sort of alternative yuri/lesbian path. Keep up the great work!
If F/F content is ever added it'll probably be well after 1.0's release. aura-dev's made it clear that that isn't on the roadmap right now.

• Sad
Reactions: PancakeMix59

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.29.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
I tried this game around a year ago and the walkthrough was exceptionally confusing and misleading, has it been improved? in fact it seems its still stuck at 0.13, any other guide to get me around?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes