Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Bit of a warning:
This version's running like absolute ass in both Windows and Linux, but thankfully the old trick of overwriting all the default RPG Maker MZ NW.js files with the latest version from the NW.js website seems to work. For some reason MZ's only packaged in version 45, which is 29 versions and three whole years out of date.

With each passing year my hatred grows for Chromium and the lazy, bloated, half-assed "cross platform" deployment method it's standardized. I don't blame the dev, I blame RPG Maker and Google.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Bit of a warning:
This version's running like absolute ass in both Windows and Linux, but thankfully the old trick of overwriting all the default RPG Maker MZ NW.js files with the latest version from the NW.js website seems to work. For some reason MZ's only packaged in version 45, which is 29 versions and three whole years out of date.

With each passing year my hatred grows for Chromium and the lazy, bloated, half-assed "cross platform" deployment method it's standardized. I don't blame the dev, I blame RPG Maker and Google.
The RPGMaker devs tried to update the NWjs dependencies but according to user reports this caused issues and then they reverted.
If had some guarantee that going to a newer NWjs version collectively works, I can simply upgrade the version number in my deployment script.

Reactions: gervid

person27

Jan 29, 2018
Quick question, I'm missing chronicle Fragment #5, is that just not in the game yet? kinda weird how the quest unlocks and you can find all the others except for #5.

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
Btw in the Crying Seagull minigame, when you strip Aura and keep playing. Not sure if it is intended but sometimes she appears naked other times she appears clothed.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Btw in the Crying Seagull minigame, when you strip Aura and keep playing. Not sure if it is intended but sometimes she appears naked other times she appears clothed.
That's an old bug that got fixed some time ago.

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
I got this error after the Knights Keep scene and the left key memory of Alicia. My first time adding an image so tell me if something's wrong.

1680588536248.png

Sep 16, 2021
This is most likely the shared quest ID bug for Journey Of A Hero and Special Study Program I fixed in 0.29.0a.
Are you planning on having netorase/sharing content in the game? As in where she ends up potentially corrupting George too and the rest of the people around her, showing how degenerate and how far she has fallen? Where George ends up being manipulated by her and her toxicity and he ends up either watching her cheat on him or joins in on those activities in a threesome or a swinging situation? Where in the worst possible route she ends up dragging everyone around her down that dark path? I haven't checked out the game in a while so I am not sure if something like that is in or planned, but I am just wondering what your plans are regarding that.

Reactions: byedark
Sep 16, 2021
Well, while it's not exactly what you're looking for, if you support the dev on Patreon now, you can read up on plans for Roland storyline and text for scenes III and IV. ;)
Hmm okay but I assume its not going to go full degenerate with George and with her being even more disgusting and corrupt with respect to that? It would be a bit of a shame if that type of serious and dark corruption does not happen

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hmm okay but I assume its not going to go full degenerate with George and with her being even more disgusting and corrupt with respect to that? It would be a bit of a shame if that type of serious and dark corruption does not happen
There's currently a poll on Patreon on what derogatory nickname she's going to use for him, and we're just about halfway through the game. George is probably going to end up as Veronica's simp or something after being cheated on and dumped.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes