regia55

Mar 18, 2019
If you're asking how to open the top-right room, you need to do the "Alicia tutoring" mental change in the Relationships room, and then after a few days/scenes the Fashion Mag will be in the lower-right room.
If you're asking how to open the top-right room, you need to do the "Alicia tutoring" mental change in the Relationships room, and then after a few days/scenes the Fashion Mag will be in the lower-right room.
I want everything to be open, not just Alicia's room, so tell me right away because reading the guide doesn't really understand

• Angry
Reactions: ||

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I want everything to be open, not just Alicia's room, so tell me right away because reading the guide doesn't really understand
The alchemist is on the right side of trademond. As for your request to "just tell you right away," you will eventually unlock all the changes if you just unlock things at random. A few unlocks take a few days to come to fruition, but in general if you just always buy things you will get there. The crystals are also a slightly different color if there is a change available in that room.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
The alchemist is on the right side of trademond. As for your request to "just tell you right away," you will eventually unlock all the changes if you just unlock things at random. A few unlocks take a few days to come to fruition, but in general if you just always buy things you will get there. The crystals are also a slightly different color if there is a change available in that room.
where to raise vice?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
where to raise vise?
You need to get to the second set of mental rooms first. Then corrupt the first Selflessness orb. This enables various stealing interactions, allowing you to get to 10 quickly by stealing ropes from the mine and apples from various places. There are a few immoral choices to make as well that increase Vice, e.g. the slave trade deal in Nephlune, which also increases Infamy.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
You need to get to the second set of mental rooms first. Then corrupt the first Selflessness orb. This enables various stealing interactions, allowing you to get to 10 quickly by stealing ropes from the mine and apples from various places. There are a few immoral choices to make as well that increase Vice, e.g. the slave trade deal in Nephlune, which also increases Infamy.
so stealing ropes and apples in any location or other than the two above, any items can be stolen to add vice you guys are also looking name heidos

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.29.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MordeKaizer20

Jul 27, 2022
Hey, Aura Dev, I have at -100 (of the Protagonist's Boyfriend) and he still does not want to leave the image of the lover to enter that room.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes