Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there any variant of a neutral path, like a little bit of that, a little bit of that? I'm not against corruption and all that, but I don't know why, but it's very difficult for me even in games to make a choice to harm the innocent. I can mow down the villains in batches without hesitation and apply the most terrible inhuman tortures to them, but with the innocent I have some kind of mental block. So are there any options for me other than the pure path?)))
That kind of thing is classified under Vice, and it can be avoided while still doing plenty of sex in Roya (a few options will be unavailable such as the Homewrecking quest). On the other hand the IRL storyline has Aura becoming an entitled, deluded brat by the end of the current content, so you want to minimize Corruption through Blessed Water items, time management and not using Star Knightess. So far, that's doable. By 1.0, well, it'll depend on which point exactly you want to stop corrupting IRL Aura.

Reactions: brandonboi
Dec 3, 2020
This is a longshot I'm sure, but...

I haven't played since version 0.25, and I somehow accidentally deleted my saves (because I'm a moron). Any chance someone might have a save going back to that version?

The thought of having to play it all again from the beginning is...soul crushing, to say the least.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This is a longshot I'm sure, but...

I haven't played since version 0.25, and I somehow accidentally deleted my saves (because I'm a moron). Any chance someone might have a save going back to that version?

The thought of having to play it all again from the beginning is...soul crushing, to say the least.
Tricky to find exactly a 0.25 save. I have these from around the start of chapter 2, which is quite a bit earlier, and my oldest save has the Homewrecking quest already done, for example.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
That kind of thing is classified under Vice, and it can be avoided while still doing plenty of sex in Roya (a few options will be unavailable such as the Homewrecking quest). On the other hand the IRL storyline has Aura becoming an entitled, deluded brat by the end of the current content, so you want to minimize Corruption through Blessed Water items, time management and not using Star Knightess. So far, that's doable. By 1.0, well, it'll depend on which point exactly you want to stop corrupting IRL Aura.
Homewrecking actually has a lewdness variant if you don't meet the vice requirement.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I'm assuming it still involves knowingly screwing over Albrecht, plus you have to have been a bad girl (Infamy >4) to even get the quest.
Yeah, you're still screwing him over, just sexually instead of legally. And the infamy requirement is still there, yeah.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
so day 99 says sex with john in the walkthrough but there is no option for john
That happens I think if you've completed (or started perhaps) the brainwashing in Verdeaux, you no longer are able to cum from sex with "nice" guys, like George or John.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
What walkthrough are you using? There have been some balance changes lately that may have rendered some of the guides outdated.
the max lewdness one
That happens I think if you've completed (or started perhaps) the brainwashing in Verdeaux, you no longer are able to cum from sex with "nice" guys, like George or John.
that would render the guide useless then if you have been following it though

Reactions: Daltra

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
that would render the guide useless then if you have been following it though
if you mean the brainwashing in the academy then its in the guide along with the next 5 days but thats not saying much
Yeah, the thing you gotta remember is that it's that it's a fan-made guide.

Often times there's balancing and changes to existing content, which are liable to render the guide inaccurate.

I would recommend not following the guide too much. In a NG+ in particular you can achieve a lot more in a day than what the guide suggests.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm starting to hope that Aura won't become too much of a bitch. Or at least regret that she was.
The fall from grace is more satisfying if she's aware of it happening or if she's trying to prevent it.

My point is that going from "I'm resisting this easily, I'm completely fine" to not even realising "Whoops, I'm a slutty bitch" is a bit unsatisfying.

Reactions: gideon88

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
Hi, dev, I really enjoy your game, but wanted to ask one thing. Will there be more ways to get lewdness? I am currently trying to get some events, but they need at least 29 and 31 lewdness points. And in the world or mind changing room I cant find any more events to rise this points. For now I have only 24. I didn't use special walkthrough guides, just enjoyed the game. But it it will never be an opportunity to see that events... it will be sad :(

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, dev, I really enjoy your game, but wanted to ask one thing. Will there be more ways to get lewdness? I am currently trying to get some events, but they need at least 29 and 31 lewdness points. And in the world or mind changing room I cant find any more events to rise this points. For now I have only 24. I didn't use special walkthrough guides, just enjoyed the game. But it it will never be an opportunity to see that events... it will be sad :(
You're probably missing the . You may have boned yourself out of getting more scenes (I'm not sure there are enough scenes between 10-30 Lewdness to let you bridge the gap without doing any of them pink), though it's fixable with this plugin, or any other that lets you cheat Lewdness, or the official $10 Deluxe version on Patreon.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes