the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.30.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So how far along development is this game? Just wondering. Would be appreciated if somebody who has played the game recently can give me an idea.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hi, dev, I really enjoy your game, but wanted to ask one thing. Will there be more ways to get lewdness? I am currently trying to get some events, but they need at least 29 and 31 lewdness points. And in the world or mind changing room I cant find any more events to rise this points. For now I have only 24. I didn't use special walkthrough guides, just enjoyed the game. But it it will never be an opportunity to see that events... it will be sad :(
Depending on where you are at the game, there are currently two easy ways to get to 30 Lewdness. One is that there are now nearly enough real world lewd events to carry you from 20 to 30 lewdness (I believe it's 2 events short) but it requires you to nearly go through all available mental changes.
The second one are the repeatable brothel job events but this requires completing Eternal Day of Sloth and unlocking Verdeaux.

Last edited:

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
I cant seem to be able to buy anything anymore, I dont know why. Cant even challenge someone to a duel for 25 gold, even though I have several thousand. I dont know what to do anymore, anybody had that problem before?

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Seems like there is a big with the barracks scene with the guard (Charlotte imprisoned). 'Paying' with your body causes a graphical error.

oldkingcoal

Apr 19, 2019
Is there a way to view the virgin variants of scenes that it's possible to be Aura's first in the recollection room??

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to view the virgin variants of scenes that it's possible to be Aura's first in the recollection room??
if you watch go to the new game plus area and start a new game, then use the clear gem and go watch the scene you should get the virgin variant of the scenes until Aura loses her virginity on that playthrough.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
How do you unlock seductive stance 2?
EDIT: found it, it's at verdeaux's brothel, the prostitute on the left increases the lvl of it and flashing crotch kick

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes