the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.30.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sansos

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for reporting! I think I've discovered the cause of this and will fix it in the morning.
Just tested something recalling and ending the day does work to restore the screen however charlotte isn't freed, i think a flag isn't getting switched properly, just in case you need any more info.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys I’m playing for the first time. How much content is there in the game at the moment? Is it better to start now and wait for a few more months?

I prefer games which have lots of repeatable H-events in free roam mode. Like in Coming of Age, Ashley the pirate etc. So are there any in this game?
Thanks in advance :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Guys I’m playing for the first time. How much content is there in the game at the moment? Is it better to start now and wait for a few more months?

I prefer games which have lots of repeatable H-events in free roam mode. Like in Coming of Age, Ashley the pirate etc. So are there any in this game?
Thanks in advance :)
25h+ of content, but most of it is gameplay and non-sex cutscenes. There are a few H-scenes that are repeatable, but most are one-off. You could wait, but it's planned to be done in 15 months or so. It's around 55% progress. IMO if you're interested you might as well check it now, unless you want "IRL" sex scenes for MC, which isn't there quite yet.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Is there any variant of a neutral path, like a little bit of that, a little bit of that? I'm not against corruption and all that, but I don't know why, but it's very difficult for me even in games to make a choice to harm the innocent. I can mow down the villains in batches without hesitation and apply the most terrible inhuman tortures to them, but with the innocent I have some kind of mental block. So are there any options for me other than the pure path?)))

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes