Sep 16, 2021
There's currently a poll on Patreon on what derogatory nickname she's going to use for him, and we're just about halfway through the game. George is probably going to end up as Veronica's simp or something after being cheated on and dumped.
Fair enough, though it would be sad for him to get dumped, rather she could just continue to corrupt him

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I'd like there to be a 'quickie' sexual trait so Aura doesn't have to end the day on a repeatable sexual encounter.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Had to reinstall win and now can't play anymore. Right when I lunch the game, after the first disclaimer, I get this error

img/menu/Title_Menu/TITLE_GRAPGIC.png

The search button didn't help and I have the following rpg makers installed (for good measure):

VX Ace
VX
XP

Any idea?

EDIT
Fixed by re-downloading the game.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.29.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
bit stuck I have way more than 25 gold after selling some gourmet meat. yet the option to duel old man olaf is greyed out. Would attach my save but apparently RMMZSAVE files don't show up.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
bit stuck I have way more than 25 gold after selling some gourmet meat. yet the option to duel old man olaf is greyed out
Make sure your willpower is more than 0, the Eyes of Greed curse reduces WP when you spend money and doesn't let you spend any at 0 WP (and you shouldn't be doing combat with Cursed III anyway). Also iirc Olaf requires beating the other Nephlune duelists first.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Make sure your willpower is more than 0, the Eyes of Greed curse reduces WP when you spend money and doesn't let you spend any at 0 WP (and you shouldn't be doing combat with Cursed III anyway). Also iirc Olaf requires beating the other Nephlune duelists first.
Thanks checked and I was on 0 willpower and have that curse. Is there a way to remove the eyes of greed curse

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Guess I'll be stocking up on emerald tea then
Too bad you can't buy any until the next day ;)

Eyes of Greed is not a big deal, it just means you gotta do your actions for the day in right order.

Start with the fighting, then buy stuff, then go do a pink version of a lewd scene since you're at 0 willpower.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.29.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes