Karkhel

May 15, 2017
This is a problem of my own making but I keep deleting the game accidentally when I'm trying to get more free space, and whenever new update drops I have to start over, I don't mind replaying a bit but I don't wanna start 100% fresh, does anyone have like a save with first magazine implanted or somewhere in that ballpark?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Reactions: Karkhel
Jun 21, 2021
There's another thing that I believe may be a bug, but im not sure- it doesn't let me interact with the injustice drain, at all. The circle is still there and it won't let me even click on the drain.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
There's another thing that I believe may be a bug, but im not sure- it doesn't let me interact with the injustice drain, at all. The circle is still there and it won't let me even click on the drain.
Do you have a save for this? What colour are the circles?

Jun 21, 2021
Do you have a save for this? What colour are the circles?
Yeah, I do, here are my saves. It's the active color i don't have a word for it, the color before the mental change & it will literally not let me interact with the drain AT ALL, no clicking or anything.

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Yeah, I do, here are my saves. It's the active color i don't have a word for it, the color before the mental change & it will literally not let me interact with the drain AT ALL, no clicking or anything.
I found the issue; the page was set to below characters. Don't worry though, all it says after you activate the drain is "[NOT IMPLEMENTED]" anyway so you weren't missing anything. The circle thing was due to an upcoming change to how the happiness room works which was inadvertently included in a redeploy, but I hadn't done the save migration script for it yet.

Jun 21, 2021
I found the issue; the page was set to below characters. Don't worry though, all it says after you activate the drain is "[NOT IMPLEMENTED]" anyway so you weren't missing anything. The circle thing was due to an upcoming change to how the happiness room works which was inadvertently included in a redeploy, but I hadn't done the save migration script for it yet.
well what I am missing is the first injustice drain you can remove, haha ^^ & the boatload of bullying aura scenes that come with it (this feels so sarcastic when i read it and i have no idea how to convey cheerfulness)

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
well what I am missing is the first injustice drain you can remove, haha ^^ & the boatload of bullying aura scenes that come with it (this feels so sarcastic when i read it and i have no idea how to convey cheerfulness)
Yeah, that's because of the migrators not being in yet when you updated. That'll be fixed for the upcoming prerelease.

UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
I can't find the domain level 2 last negative energy spot anyone can help? I found the first one that is in Leo. The quest is Eternal Day Of Sloth

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Where i could learn fire II ?
need for underwater dungeon.
Either Charlotte if she's level 6 or higher, or the Verdeaux magic academy for 1000 gold. In either case Aura needs at least 23 MATK and at least 60 MP.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes