Jun 17, 2017
So, with the introduction of less hard Hard mode I made another playthrough (had previously reached twice end of Festival). I have a few feedbacks and questions:

Questions:
  1. Desmond proposed me to rob the Congregation warehouse before I unlocked Vice. He said something like "If you change your mind let me know", but now that Aura has Vice enabled she can't speak with him about it. It's intended, right? Why? è.é
  2. Is there currently a way to bring Charlotte to level 6 for the Fire 2 spell, other than waiting hundreds of days?
  3. Is it worthy (in terms of lore revealed and scenes unlocked and spells earned) to go full Trust with the Worshippers or it's too beneficial to wipe them out asap?
  4. Are there ways to speed up reading? The "Useless Knowledge" debuff mentioned them.

Feedbacks:
  • The post festival content so far has been amazing. I'm elated by the many interesting game design ideas and how they all in all keep coherently together. Game's too good.
  • In the new Hard mode, with a decent amount of save-scumming and previous experience of the first act of the game I've reached the Festival on Day 80, got to Main Chamber in mental world on day 105 ~ and I'm currently on day 140 ~, with my progression in Roya considerably slowed (have only defeated Belphegor).
  • Overall I liked the new Hard Mode. The missions until the Festival felt a wee bit easier than I thought, the post festival content is being at the very least much more time consuming, can't imagine how impossible it must feel on Nightmare.
  • While the game always tells you what you have left to do, I feel that at times certain bottleneck events could have been more advertised. For example bringing a Bounty to Julian is something you can quite forget about when you spend days doing the Guild quests, even though it's crucial to unlock tons of stuff that can be useful earlier on.
  • What's the reasoning behind canceling lower level abilities when you get the stronger ones? In many cases the rank 1 abilities would have been very useful (under water I'd rather Pierce 1 at 21 hp cost for slightly less damage than Pierce 2 at 54 hp cost o_O, in Mountainreach the 9 mp cost Light 2 spell sometimes forced me to waste a day or an Energy Potion when clearing up the barrier sources).
  • I feel like the +1 corruption every day buff is too strong for costing only -5, but that's probably clear.
  • I think the game could benefit from some additional hint regarding time triggers. In most cases you only actually know about them after they've influenced (or not) the events, while it'd be fun to apply pressure on the player having them decide wether to use shortcuts not only because of impatience, but also because of time running out for saving people or getting maximum rewards.
  • At least so far I've only used material fusion (in Riverflow) once, and for Maleficarum (can't recall the name). For the other materials I feel like there's always better natural materials that give more than Etherplating and co., so no use spending additional 800g for that. Same for the Slime feed. Plus the primitive materials that you can fuse are more often than not better used as ingredients for crafting.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2019
Makes sense, only 0.30.0 has the issue. Anyway, fixed version is coming out tomorrow.
Thamk you for the info! please can you help me again? how i work at the bar in nephlune? i talked with the bartender and he gave me a quest to defeat 3 people, i defeated them, the quest was completed but when i return to the bar and ask for work nothing happens...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So, with the introduction of less hard Hard mode I made another playthrough (had previously reached twice end of Festival). I have a few feedbacks and questions:

Questions:
  1. Desmond proposed me to rob the Congregation warehouse before I unlocked Vice. He said something like "If you change your mind let me know", but now that Aura has Vice enabled she can't speak with him about it. It's intended, right? Why? è.é
  2. Is there currently a way to bring Charlotte to level 6 for the Fire 2 spell, other than waiting hundreds of days?
  3. Is it worthy (in terms of lore revealed and scenes unlocked and spells earned) to go full Trust with the Worshippers or it's too beneficial to wipe them out asap?
  4. Are there ways to speed up reading? The "Useless Knowledge" debuff mentioned them.

Feedbacks:
  • The post festival content so far has been amazing. I'm elated by the many interesting game design ideas and how they all in all keep coherently together. Game's too good.
  • In the new Hard mode, with a decent amount of save-scumming and previous experience of the first act of the game I've reached the Festival on Day 80, got to Main Chamber in mental world on day 105 ~ and I'm currently on day 140 ~, with my progression in Roya considerably slowed (have only defeated Belphegor).
  • Overall I liked the new Hard Mode. The missions until the Festival felt a wee bit easier than I thought, the post festival content is being at the very least much more time consuming, can't imagine how impossible it must feel on Nightmare.
  • While the game always tells you what you have left to do, I feel that at times certain bottleneck events could have been more advertised. For example bringing a Bounty to Julian is something you can quite forget about when you spend days doing the Guild quests, even though it's crucial to unlock tons of stuff that can be useful earlier on.
  • What's the reasoning behind canceling lower level abilities when you get the stronger ones? In many cases the rank 1 abilities would have been very useful (under water I'd rather Pierce 1 at 21 hp cost for slightly less damage than Pierce 2 at 54 hp cost o_O, in Mountainreach the 9 mp cost Light 2 spell sometimes forced me to waste a day or an Energy Potion when clearing up the barrier sources).
  • I feel like the +1 corruption every day buff is too strong for costing only -5, but that's probably clear.
  • I think the game could benefit from some additional hint regarding time triggers. In most cases you only actually know about them after they've influenced (or not) the events, while it'd be fun to apply pressure on the player having them decide wether to use shortcuts not only because of impatience, but also because of time running out for saving people or getting maximum rewards.
  • At least so far I've only used material fusion (in Riverflow) once, and for Maleficarum (can't recall the name). For the other materials I feel like there's always better natural materials that give more than Etherplating and co., so no use spending additional 800g for that. Same for the Slime feed. Plus the primitive materials that you can fuse are more often than not better used as ingredients for crafting.
1. You might not have enough vice for robbing the congregation. I'm pretty sure you need to have unlocked stealing larger things for that.
3. The worshippers offer quite a few perks if you befriend them. There plenty of lore you can learn from them, and a few exclusive spells.
4. There is a book you can read that gives a skill to skip to two progress on your first read of a book.
The purple gems in the second area are intended to be more for people who want to RP Alicia gaining power than anything else. From the perspective of trying to win they are the last mental changes you would want to take. The fusions in Riverflow are odd. They used to be better, but were adjusted or balance once or twice. They are balanced around paying extra to get more out of one infusion.

Admiral Ramirez the duels were the job. There is a second (underground) bar that you can work at to earn money and trust with the worshippers. The second bar also has a chain of lewd scenes and grants access to one method to progress a quest.

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez
Nov 30, 2019
1. You might not have enough vice for robbing the congregation. I'm pretty sure you need to have unlocked stealing larger things for that.
3. The worshippers offer quite a few perks if you befriend them. There plenty of lore you can learn from them, and a few exclusive spells.
4. There is a book you can read that gives a skill to skip to two progress on your first read of a book.
The purple gems in the second area are intended to be more for people who want to RP Alicia gaining power than anything else. From the perspective of trying to win they are the last mental changes you would want to take. The fusions in Riverflow are odd. They used to be better, but were adjusted or balance once or twice. They are balanced around paying extra to get more out of one infusion.

Admiral Ramirez the duels were the job. There is a second (underground) bar that you can work at to earn money and trust with the worshippers. The second bar also has a chain of lewd scenes and grants access to one method to progress a quest.
Thank you friend, one more question where i access the underground bar? i didnt see any entrance

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.30.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The zero in that refers to the outfit, and the one refers to Aura's modified pose. As far as I know there shouldn't be a way to adjust her pose without getting Aura into her new outfit, so the art for Aura in her original outfit in that pose doesn't exist. You can fix the error by putting a file in the img/pictures/si/aura/ folder with that name. I suggest making a copy of one of the other pictures in that folder and renaming it to RL_Clothing_0_1.png. One of the pictures where Aura has her arm raised would be best to make sure other things align.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.30.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wish SK didn't exist and every boss encounter was balanced to be defeatable in normal mode by everyone. Now the balance is all over the place and it's a waste of time and effort to even try to not sk some of them.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes