slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Dear dev,

The demon of greed part is PITA. 3 battles and you cant use your powers until the last one -_- Not knowing what power level you should have to win that part requires a lot of test and reloading.

Suggestion:
1. When you lose your battles, instead of straight away enter the mind "corruption part", please give an option to load your save.
Example:
You are defeated!
- go to mind "corruption";
- load save;
-exit game.
2. As the lewdness points go up, Aura's armour slowly gets sexier. Since it is something she summoned (?).
For example, her crotch 'skirt' became thinner.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Dear dev,

The demon of greed part is PITA. 3 battles and you cant use your powers until the last one -_- Not knowing what power level you should have to win that part requires a lot of test and reloading.
Try checking the special abilities Aura has. One of them allows you to lose the corruption gained by removing your collar and to re-use remove collar.

You can just blast through those fights if you collect all the money (Perika) and don't waste it.

2. As the lewdness points go up, Aura's armour slowly gets sexier. Since it is something she summoned (?).
For example, her crotch 'skirt' became thinner.
Sort of already implemented, as of a few updates ago. Your look in the intro and when you remove collar is the non-slutty look, once you get the collar you get a sluttier look (old normal look) and once corrupted enough, Aura will change her boots in Roya to high heels, no visual change.

Further changes, if any, will be at devs discretion, but IIRC unlikely, because they would require altering CGs.

Reactions: slepth

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any way to cure curses? I basically have no willpower at this point.
Which curses would those be that are causing this?

You can't avoid Eyes of Greed, but as of recently you can get a weaker version of it. Still, it's a super easy one to avoid, just don't spend money until you're done fighting for the day.

Legs of Sloth and Arms of Wrath are both avoidable. Though LoS will cost you some MP.

Low willpower is more likely caused by having lots of built up corruption, and various Perversions you've racked up.

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
Anybody has this issue?
Bug occurs when viewing Crystal in Recollection room --> Going to hair salon 4

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I've downloaded the latest public version and whenever I try to open any of my old saves the game fails to find an image (which is definitely in the files I can see it), is this a bug that can be fixed or is it just impossible to play old saves? If so does any kind soul have a save file of a decently corrupted Aura that has got past the festival of greed plot and has either done the merchant wife events or can do it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've downloaded the latest public version and whenever I try to open any of my old saves the game fails to find an image (which is definitely in the files I can see it), is this a bug that can be fixed or is it just impossible to play old saves? If so does any kind soul have a save file of a decently corrupted Aura that has got past the festival of greed plot and has either done the merchant wife events or can do it?
Old saves are supposed to be compatible, don't know what's going on there. But if you want such a save, here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-0-30-2-aura-dev.76764/post-8289465

Reactions: Tevildo77

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'm curious. I've been looking around here, and I haven't been able to find anything about it. Is it possible to somehow avoid Rich seducing Rose? I haven't gotten that far yet (it was only just brought up by Alicia for me) but if it's something that can be avoided then I'd go that route. I love corruption games, but the key part about that genre that I like is the protagonist getting corrupted. It's always a mood-killer for me, when likable side characters gets done dirty as well. It likely won't stop me from playing the game mind you, but my enthusiasm is likely to take a hit if I can't keep Rose in the clear and away from all the bad shit happening to Aura.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm curious. I've been looking around here, and I haven't been able to find anything about it. Is it possible to somehow avoid Rich seducing Rose? I haven't gotten that far yet (it was only just brought up by Alicia for me) but if it's something that can be avoided then I'd go that route. I love corruption games, but the key part about that genre that I like is the protagonist getting corrupted. It's always a mood-killer for me, when likable side characters gets done dirty as well. It likely won't stop me from playing the game mind you, but my enthusiasm is likely to take a hit if I can't keep Rose in the clear and away from all the bad shit happening to Aura.
It's part of the IRL corruption plot, so the only option is to avoid doing the mental changes that lead up to it. Which can lead to difficulty managing corruption on a lewd run, except on Story mode where you don't get a Game Over for going over the Corruption capacity. It also means you can't do Aura's IRL lewd stuff since Rose's corruption is an inextricable part of the progression, but you can still do most everything in Roya.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It's part of the IRL corruption plot, so the only option is to avoid doing the mental changes that lead up to it. Which can lead to difficulty managing corruption on a lewd run, except on Story mode where you don't get a Game Over for going over the Corruption capacity. It also means you can't do Aura's IRL lewd stuff, but you can still do most everything in Roya.
That's unfortunate, since the IRL stuff is some of the more interesting content. If nothing else, can you at least tell me how far down the rabbit hole Rose goes? Her getting seduced and fucked is something that won't necessarily affect her as a person negatively, but if she starts getting all 'gone wild' on me in the same way as Aura, that might honestly kill my interest in the game.

I will point out that it isn't a bad thing if she does, the game is still amazing. It just won't be a game for me anymore. So no hate on those that enjoy it, or on the devs who make that sorta content.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's unfortunate, since the IRL stuff is some of the more interesting content. If nothing else, can you at least tell me how far down the rabbit hole Rose goes? Her getting seduced and fucked is something that won't necessarily affect her as a person negatively, but if she starts getting all 'gone wild' on me in the same way as Aura, that might honestly kill my interest in the game.

I will point out that it isn't a bad thing if she does, the game is still amazing. It just won't be a game for me anymore. So no hate on those that enjoy it, or on the devs who make that sorta content.
So far she keeps being played by Richard while trying to do the right thing for her friends, but I'm guessing she's going to be corrupted too by the game's end. Of course, with only 40% of the game's length left and no way of mind-controlling her, she probably won't end nearly as fucked-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
So far she keeps being played by Richard while trying to do the right thing for her friends, but I'm guessing she's going to be corrupted too by the game's end. Of course, with only 40% of the game's length left and no way of mind-controlling her, she probably won't end nearly as fucked-up.
That's unfortunate. I'll have to probably think a bit about whether or not to keep playing the game then. Thanks for letting me know though!

Like I know I'm definitely a small minority in how I feel, since most people seem to be into the idea of Rose being corrupted too. And while I wouldn't want the dev to feel like they have to cave to the demands of others and have to change their game, it would be nice to have a path or an option to keep her out of harms way. Or at the very least not having it rubbed in the face of the player.

And before anyone tries me, it's not because I want Aura to sleep with Rose, so it isn't me feeling jealous or hating on NTR. I just generally feel uncomfortable when characters, especially ones that are genuinely likable, are corrupted in games. I'm into the protagonist being corrupted, not every other good character around them. I felt the same way about the ending to Crimson Veil, and while I still enjoyed and loved that game, the ending soured me real good.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
That's unfortunate. I'll have to probably think a bit about whether or not to keep playing the game then. Thanks for letting me know though!

Like I know I'm definitely a small minority in how I feel, since most people seem to be into the idea of Rose being corrupted too. And while I wouldn't want the dev to feel like they have to cave to the demands of others and have to change their game, it would be nice to have a path or an option to keep her out of harms way. Or at the very least not having it rubbed in the face of the player.

And before anyone tries me, it's not because I want Aura to sleep with Rose, so it isn't me feeling jealous or hating on NTR. I just generally feel uncomfortable when characters, especially ones that are genuinely likable, are corrupted in games. I'm into the protagonist being corrupted, not every other good character around them. I felt the same way about the ending to Crimson Veil, and while I still enjoyed and loved that game, the ending soured me real good.
Yeah, the game is strongly leaning toward corruption of others as well as Aura. A decent chunk of the lore is also tied to progressing Aura's corruption, so if you want the full story you will have to be ok with that content. As of the moment it's relatively mild, but I would be surprised if Rose didn't end up a happy member of the cheerleading squad before too long.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, the game is strongly leaning toward corruption of others as well as Aura. A decent chunk of the lore is also tied to progressing Aura's corruption, so if you want the full story you will have to be ok with that content. As of the moment it's relatively mild, but I would be surprised if Rose didn't end up a happy member of the cheerleading squad before too long.
Yeah I've sorta already accepted that it's unavoidable that it's going to happen, at least if I want to actually explore the content the game is actually really about without trying for a purity run. It would still be great to have the option at least to either be able to prevent it altogether, or at the very least having a way to not see it all go down.

There's a girl in the game called Girl Life who basically ends up going down a path of what would often be considered corruption in most games like this, and while the writer for her content do intend to have a way to redeem her, it at least gives the player the option to avoid her content altogether, at least the part of her content that involves her having sex. While the changes to her character are still a little uncomfortable to see based on how she was prior to it, it's at least not as jarring when you don't have to see her actually being a total slut afterwards. If this game would have that option (not sure if it does or not) then it's at least a little easier to sorta distance yourself from it if that makes sense?

Obviously I didn't bring up another game to advertise it because doing that is super out of pocket, but I mainly mentioned it to hopefully give the dev here an idea on how to give the player a choice, at least in terms of how much they want to engage with the changes that Rose goes through when it's entirely unavoidable for her to change, if the player wants to at all experience corrupted Aura. By doing it that way, the players that want to see Rose corrupted and getting fucked would have that option, while those that would prefer not seeing it could in large parts at least avoid having to see her fuck Rich. I don't particularly personally mind having to deal with her getting corrupted, that part I can at least swallow for the sake of enjoying the rest of the game for what it is, I'd just prefer if there was a less in your face option for those that don't really care for content where others are corrupted outside of the protagonist.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes