Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
he's up there on the mountains, on the same map where you fought Ogre Chieftain. You get to him through caves on the left side, where goblin shaman roams.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mappero87
Jun 15, 2018
Uh-oh, that was intended as a gallery save and I may have messed around with variables trying to unlock the few IRL scenes I hadn't seen yet. Which could be the cause of the issue, then again I recall a similar bug in a gym scene recently.
Ah that makes sense Cause i played through a day ago by myself from start to end (0.30.0) and didnt have any bugs but I deleted the game right before 0.31 came out. Unlucky

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have Vice at 10 how do I get that up to 20?
I don't think there's a ceiling to the Nephlune slave trade deal, which you can repeat every 10 days. I could be wrong, but I think only stealing minor items has a Vice ceiling of 10, so other any other Vice actions should increase it beyond 10. The Rosemond-Albrecht quest, the Vice reward choice after Save the Crops, some Roland scenes, maybe bigger thefts like the hermit's Catalyst.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
I don't think there's a ceiling to the Nephlune slave trade deal, which you can repeat every 10 days. I could be wrong, but I think only stealing minor items has a Vice ceiling of 10, so other any other Vice actions should increase it beyond 10. The Rosemond-Albrecht quest, the Vice reward choice after Save the Crops, some Roland scenes, maybe bigger thefts like the hermit's Catalyst.
Did the trade deal and stood at 10

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Cook234

Apr 25, 2022
Hi!

Just sharing my thought on difficulties- i am running pure/ hard run.

I started playing a nightmare mod, but quickly realized that without any previous runs, progressing through the first fight against normal monsters was nearly impossible. While I understand that this may have been intended as a challenge, it seems to be the case for most of the 4-6 hours I've spent on this game so far. The fights don't get any easier, and the protagonist feels weaker than ever when facing challenges at the same level.

I do appreciate the mechanics of limited resources and non-respawning monsters, as they add an interesting aspect to the gameplay. It discourages excessive grinding for levels and introduces a strategic element. However, I found very little to counterbalance these mechanics.

At its current stage, it feels like the game incentivizes the use of cheats or other methods to progress through hard or nightmare mode. This poses a challenge for players like myself who genuinely want to beat the game in its difficult settings but have limited options to do so. I wanted to highlight this issue, as there may be other players who share the same desire for a challenging experience but find themselves restricted in their ability to progress.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes