Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Did the trade deal and stood at 10
My current save is at 16/20, so definitely it's possible to get past 10, but been such a long time that I don't remember how.

Very important however, is to get to 10 via stealing apples the moment it's unlocked, and before you do any of the post-Festival of Greed optional quests.

First thing you should do when you get access to the mental changes room is to unlock Values room and start corrupting the orb that unlocks stealing.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I would love some sort of prequel, or hope we learn more at least, about Veronica and her hero team and what happened, since it seems she was originally a much nicer person as well. I wonder, did they face Dolus?
Patricia's 'fine, whatever, make up stories when I am trying to tell you that we are seeing something bad' was well done!

lelolicon

Jan 29, 2020
Any full galley save for v0.31 yet? I cant seems to pass em dialogue bug. Or maybe its because Im playing on Joiplay?

Drakun120

Jul 18, 2018
Hey folks, I'm randomly getting this error. It comes up at random moments and completely crashes the game. Any clues?
1685254039914.png

Drakun120

Jul 18, 2018
Here you go. I edited money and increased item quantity but didn't touch stats or anything like that. I'm probably the one that messed it up though :)

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Here's some questions. If Aura's mental entity is right that no matter the changes Alicia makes, changing Aura's personality Alicia and Richard still lose?. Does that mean Aura no longer having her morality to hold her back and becomes so much like Alicia she will try to..overthrow Alicia as Queen B?. Hell even get so close to Richard that she could use her feminine wiles on Richard,essentially becoming a very clever,cunning Assassin?. Yet I also like the idea Aura can go Evil and become the Demon Queen. That just sounds cool. Aura the Demon Queen. Leaving Alicia thinking "what just happened"
I think it's somehow mentioned in the gameplay that she is able to absorb certain demon and only Demon Kings are able to do that... I reckon this path is viable from the beginning.

Reactions: JaszMan

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm glad it helps! Any way I can fix it and keep playing? Or should I just start over?
If you can somehow cheat the item out of your inventory you should be fine.
EDIT: Also included the fix in the latest hotfix patch but you would need to own the game on itch / or be subbed for immediate access.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
I kinda missed the tutorial about underwater. can someone explain it to me or give me screenshot the tips/info about underwater please

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think it's somehow mentioned in the gameplay that she is able to absorb certain demon and only Demon Kings are able to do that... I reckon this path is viable from the beginning.
well awesome because that just sounds super cool. Aura the Demon Queen,but not going directly to a GAME OVER Screen if that happens. Have the story continue as Evil Aura. There are many Visual Novels and Story/games that do give an option to either go evil or join the baddies but then the story is cut short. In other words there is only One route. The Hero Route. I say take a page from "The Boys" or "Venom"or "Blade" have a Anti-Hero route as well as a Hero route.

Reactions: brandonboi

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I kinda missed the tutorial about underwater. can someone explain it to me or give me screenshot the tips/info about underwater please
While underwater you have a tiny breath meter you don't want to run out, and you can't cast spells. You can counter this to some extent if you level up your slime and learn to turn it into an air slime so it can cast bubble, or learn bubble from the magic school. Also, you gain a skill while underwater that lets you quickly escape the water while you are out of combat. I might have forgotten something as I haven't explored the lake too much because I've been waiting until the area was complete.

Reactions: Mestionora

OneTypeGT

Jul 8, 2021
I encountered a bug in Nephlune where when I enter the bar it brings me over to the table and plays dialogue for the betting game. I have already finished the sailor quest and now am completely stuck with no buttons doing anything

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I wish there were some playable (repeatable) irl events. Just small maps where Aura can interact with people as she becomes a bigger bitch with each transformation.

Reactions: brandonboi

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Quick question before I start playing, do the days matter? Should I try and do things before certain days or are they there just to keep track of passage of time I don't really want to be using a walkthrough if all days are important.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes