aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Help !

I entered Arwins Domain and bought the VIP Pass but when i walk into the Uper door nothing happends.
I already tied Reloading the save before buying and reloading a save after buying.
I tried restarting the game.
I tried talking to every NPC.
I tried Recalling and going back but nothing helps.

I'm stuck.
Do you have any description to reproduce this issue?

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
If that's my save, it's cheated and glitched to hell apparently. I'm taking it down.

https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-0-31-0-aura-dev.76764/post-10669270
Idk whose save it was tbh, I just tried to find one that was recent. It seems like most saves are glitched tho because I tried someone else's save on an older version of the game and got a similar bug in some scenes.

Is there no way to get someone else's save without it glitching? Or a way to fix it?

Also, if a scene doesn't have anything under the crystal then does that mean that there are no CGs but potentially plans for there to be CGs added later?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Also, if a scene doesn't have anything under the crystal then does that mean that there are no CGs but potentially plans for there to be CGs added later?
Yeah, for example all the Roland scenes are going to have CGs afaik. If there's a gray tile, that's how you know no CG is planned.

vinvin5

Jan 5, 2023
Do you have any description to reproduce this issue?
Im not sure what caused that glitch honestly, the only thing i did where i thought it could cause the issue is using the Recall spell inside of the Festival before obtaining the Pass.
Sadly i do not have a Savefile before doing so. So i cannot check if that was the problem that caused the issue.

Overall i do not have a Save before entering the first time, so i would have to replay the whole game

Edit: I also noticed when i used Recall in the Domain i got the Message "Its not working..." but it teleported me anyway just to then bring me right back into the Dining Room. Also after Recalling the Party Perika Box does not go away no matter where i am

Even if i use the Clear Crystal in there the Party Perika Box is still on the Screen.

Screenshot (226).png

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Im not sure what caused that glitch honestly, the only thing i did where i thought it could cause the issue is using the Recall spell inside of the Festival before obtaining the Pass.
Sadly i do not have a Savefile before doing so. So i cannot check if that was the problem that caused the issue.

Overall i do not have a Save before entering the first time, so i would have to replay the whole game View attachment 2666935
Hm. Being able to use the recall spell in the money domain is already a glitch. It should say that Aura can't use it.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

vinvin5

Jan 5, 2023
Hm. Being able to use the recall spell in the money domain is already a glitch. It should say that Aura can't use it.
It does say so but it still works ...

I dont have a save from before doing it the first time what do i do now ? I dont want to start over the whole game...

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
It does say so but it still works ...

I dont have a save from before doing it the first time what do i do now ? I dont want to start over the whole game...
I can't replicate this I'm afraid. Can you provide the save you're using now and I'll put you back on the domain map?

vinvin5

Jan 5, 2023
I can't replicate this I'm afraid. Can you provide the save you're using now and I'll put you back on the domain map?
This is my Save File Folder. The Save i am Using is Save 2. Save 1 is way in the beginning of the game.

There are 2 Saves in the Domain, because i tryed reloading the game before and after Buying the Pass, means one save has not jet bought the pass, the other has.

Thank you for your help !

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
This is my Save File Folder. The Save i am Using is Save 2. Save 1 is way in the beginning of the game.

There are 2 Saves in the Domain, because i tryed reloading the game before and after Buying the Pass, means one save has not jet bought the pass, the other has.

If you have a save where you're in the domain, what is it you need me to fix for you to be able to continue?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

I teleported you to the next area. Hopefully nothing else in this playthrough is bugged like that.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
soooo what do i do now? when do i recieve help?
Sorry, I was super busy the past couple of weeks doing the battle flow improvements update and was at a craft fair with my wife today, so I hadn't gotten around to sorting it. ^_^;;

" this version has erro in skill "

Be careful not to provide too much information or we might actually be able to do something useful with it. ;) Can you elaborate on what version you're referring to, what the error is, and what skill? XD

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes