the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.31.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Updated download links with public build. If you have been suffering from crashes because of having Hyperreactivity Drug in your inventory or got stuck in some options with the Luck Professor and none of them being enabled, grab the public update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.31.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Night Club 2 and Night Club 3 events aren't triggering for me. Is it just a waiting game or is there some sort of mental change trigger I might have missed?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Night Club 2 and Night Club 3 events aren't triggering for me. Is it just a waiting game or is there some sort of mental change trigger I might have missed?
Socializing 3 I believe. EDIT: For Night Club 2 actually just inserting Alicia into the Evening relationship.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Alicia is already in the evening relationship, desire to socialize has not built up enough for Socializing 3. I've skipped a lot of days and Night Club 2 isn't triggering.

Alicia relationship is at 47.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Alicia is already in the evening relationship, desire to socialize has not built up enough for Socializing 3. I've skipped a lot of days and Night Club 2 isn't triggering.

Your relationship with Alicia is really low, so there surely are mental changes missing.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Considering you need 80 relationship to insert Alicia into Evening relationship that sounds like something is weird or you haven't yet inserted Alicia into the *evening relationship*. I put * around it just to pronounce that it's not the Going Home Relationship from the early game.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah something is borked with my save seems like, she is in the evening chat relationship not the evening outing relationship and for whatever reason Alicia's relationship is lower then it should be.

Alicia is at 47
Rose is at -25
George is at 60
Richard is -100

So I think the full corrupt run is working as expected for the other characters.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yeah something is borked with my save seems like, she is in the evening chat relationship not the evening outing relationship and for whatever reason Alicia's relationship is lower then it should be.

Alicia is at 47
Rose is at -25
George is at 60
Richard is -100

So I think the full corrupt run is working as expected for the other characters.
I see, sorry I forgot to differentiate between the outing and chat relationship in the evening. You need the Evening Outing Relationship.
To get the necessary relationship points with Alicia you need to "improve" Aura's memory of her reunion with Alicia in the Key Memories Room.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
There clearly has to be some mental change missing, are you sure you've done all that are available?
The Instincts Room is the only one that says mental changes are open and the only real world scenes I haven't triggered are night clubs 2 and 3. Would it help to post a save?

SmokeyBluntz

May 28, 2019
Can I change difficulty on a newgame+ cycle or naw? Nightmare was pretty rough, but hard seems doable so far.
If I can't though I'll just try the first boss again on nightmare. It's probably doable, I was just getting impatient.
Dope game btw, great variety of skills and I appreciate any game which explains its' mechanics so thoroughly.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes