smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can I change difficulty on a newgame+ cycle or naw? Nightmare was pretty rough, but hard seems doable so far.
If I can't though I'll just try the first boss again on nightmare. It's probably doable, I was just getting impatient.
Dope game btw, great variety of skills and I appreciate any game which explains its' mechanics so thoroughly.
You can pick whatever difficulty you want at the start of each NG+ cycle.

Reactions: SmokeyBluntz

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
humorously enough, the loss is entirely due to the recent change to voting power, and if the dev had decided to change the bonus to say... 10x instead then the bonus vote wouldn't have mattered. I'm sad the majority vote lost though. I'm pretty sure the twintails would look better in the CGs.
The hair that won just don't fit the "situation". x25 voting power for the $30 patrons was too much lmao

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is it possible to hack a save to bump my alicia relationship so the night club scenes can trigger?
In theory yes, in practice your relationship being too low hints at some other underlying problem and sidestepping that might cause further issues down the line. But yeah, you can use some rpgmaker save editor to change the variable 302 (Alicia Relationship Variable).

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Well the good news is that I think that Auradev has learned and reduced voting power a bit moving forward. :p
>Poll won by paying damages community.
>slightly voting power in future polls
>Still take that result

Lmao.

The worst part was that it was literally one single person in the higher tiers shifting it,
The funniest part is that the change would have led to the exact same result, literally nothing has changed really

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
In theory yes, in practice your relationship being too low hints at some other underlying problem and sidestepping that might cause further issues down the line. But yeah, you can use some rpgmaker save editor to change the variable 302 (Alicia Relationship Variable).
Thank you, I will attach the file here before I mess with it just for your reference.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, after Pretentious Goblin's ultra persistent advertisement for this game in the Recommendation forums, I'm giving it a shot. Good thing that I'm in the mood for some real gameplay eroge.

So quick question. What's a good difficulty setting for someone who likes a challenge but not tediousness? Basically, is normal actually easy mode, or is it challenging in its own right?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So quick question. What's a good difficulty setting for someone who likes a challenge but not tediousness? Basically, is normal actually easy mode, or is it challenging in its own right?
Normal should give you a decent challenge first time around even if you're experienced with JRPGs.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just starting the main game after finishing the intro, but the gameplay systems in place seem quite promising. I like the corruption set up and the NTR potential too.

But man... my cringe meter fills up a bit whenever they are doing the "shout each other's name" routine. I'm sure this is intentionally campy anime styled, but I can only take so much of that.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Charlotte doesn't join me during Winged Pig Thief quest. She just stands at the farm or in the Guild house...
The game is completely broken. I soloed the Mothercrow, yet I cannot turn the quest in the guild...The same with the slime. The party leaves me once I walk through the chasm.
I have to start the whole game from the beginning...

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Charlotte does'nt join me during Winged Pig Thief quest. She just stands at the farm or in the Guild house...
Is she not in your party when you go to the quest site? If not, was she in jail when you accepted the quest? Party members don't follow you around, they just quietly join you whenever you're in an area for specific quests.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Charlotte doesn't join me during Winged Pig Thief quest. She just stands at the farm or in the Guild house...
The game is completely broken. I soloed the Mothercrow, yet I cannot turn the quest in the guild...The same with the slime. The party leaves me once I walk through the chasm.
I have to start the whole game from the beginning...
I think you got the quests mixed up.

For Winged Pig Thief, you don't kill the Mothercrow, you kill the Avian, that you find by walking down from the farm.

I do believe the dude at the farm mentions "South" as the direction...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's no time limit to the game, though Corruption creeps up at a slow and steady pace so theoretically on a very drawn-out game you could run out of mental changes, Corruption would overflow and you'd get the Game Over ending. How long depends on your other Corruption sources like H-scenes, removing the collar and doing Vice actions.

Aside from some early-game Earth scenes, no events are tied to specific days either.

There are a few game mechanics that look at how many days have passed. Most importantly I suppose, demon generals become stronger after day 100. Which is irrelevant if you're willing to use Star Knightess on them. Overall, nothing to stress about. I recommend not following a step-by-step guide, especially since game mechanics are changing pretty frequently. Check out the if you need help with quests.
Hmmm, are you saying if we do a slut playthrough, it will lead to a game over sooner or later? Is this game designed around NG+, with the expectation that you will keep restarting with incremental perma boosts? Isn't the game super long though? It would suck to keep redoing the beginning all the time.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hmmm, are you saying if we do a slut playthrough, it will lead to a game over sooner or later? Is this game designed around NG+, with the expectation that you will keep restarting with incremental perma boosts? Isn't the game super long though? It would suck to keep redoing the beginning all the time.
I wouldn't worry, there are hundreds of mental changes to make so simply doing the H-scenes isn't nearly enough to overtake the corruption sinks. But there are some other variables: How much you use Star Knightess; how many scenes you do pink (which doubles the Corruption); whether/how many drugs you use; how many days you spend farming gold at the jobs. Overall, so far the game is very beatable on Normal. However, if you do every H-scene that is offered, you'll have numerous debuffs that affect Willpower, plus there will be more and more bebuffs coming from the mental changes too. So a highly corrupted Aura, though rich and with high stats, may have a hard time in the last stretch.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wouldn't worry, there are hundreds of mental changes to make so simply doing the H-scenes isn't nearly enough to overtake the corruption sinks. But there are some other variables: How much you use Star Knightess; how many scenes you do pink (which doubles the Corruption); whether/how many drugs you use; how many days you spend farming gold at the jobs. Overall, so far the game is very beatable on Normal. However, if you do every H-scene that is offered, you'll have numerous debuffs that affect Willpower, plus there will be more and more bebuffs coming from the mental changes too. So a highly corrupted Aura, though rich and with high stats, may have a hard time in the last stretch.
I'm playing on hard. So far it seems ok. But the workshop does seem expensive because of doubled price.

Am I supposed to use all the materials on Enhance Equipment? Or are there any other uses for those?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm playing on hard. So far it seems ok. But the workshop does seem expensive because of doubled price.

Am I supposed to use all the materials on Enhance Equipment? Or are there any other uses for those?
Once you have learnt to summon a slime (at the Refugee Camp), you can feed any material to it to power it up. It's free but makes the slime a little more expensive to summon each time. You can also sell the materials, and some can be turned into items you can buy at the Alchemist (though to access these options you will need to sell Star Metals to the Trademond blacksmith at a lower price, so there is that opportunity cost).

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I trashed one of the study books for my first one. I'm thinking this was a mistake? How many books are there to replace trashed ones? I only got fashion book so far. For a smooth progression, should I trash the second study book or switch to the isekai books?

I feel like getting useless knowledge will be bad when I still have a lot of books to read. Also, I think trashing the isekai ones might be needed to decrease Rosa rel enough to proceed?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes