Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'd rather play whatever a dev has thought and planned since the beginning than something filled with half-baked ideas because they didn't know that to do or because of patron money. It's clear Aura dev has a more or less clear idea for the game, we should just let them finish what they have.
Absolutely.

Reading the project plans for the coming month, I sometimes find myself thinking "is this really necessary" or "sounds weird", but again and again whenever the actual update comes along, it blows me away.

The dev has a clear vision and so far it's been a home run after another.

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
As Pretentious Goblin said, the goal from now to 1.0 is adding depth; having a game you can play from start to finish with two defined endings (beating the Demon King, and being fully corrupted). Once that is done, we can work on width, giving more options for how paths progress and what options the player has.
Glad to hear this.

I also find this an interesting point: you say it feels like everything is already decided by the dev, but that is the case with more-or-less any game that has a defined story with a concrete ending, and of those there are *many*. Even Telltale games only really have one "end", though the minute details can differ depending on choices made throughout. Games where the player can significantly impact the narrative in meaningful ways beyond a smattering of differing scenes or tweaked dialogue are rarer than you might think.
It's not exactly what I mean. Dev, surely, defines everything in his game. But, if he leaves more variety to the player, the game becomes better. There is a fresh example - Enicia and the Contract Mark. The goal is pretty defined, but there is numerous ways to achieve it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What exactly is the rational behind leaking a pre-release build when the proper 0.32.0 release build is only 2 days away?
With the 2 week update rule this means that one won't get bumped.

Thinking about it, I mean, I guess in a way for me that means all the content that gets added this week for 0.32.0 is going to remain exclusive content for the proper release. Well, not my mess to figure out.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
why there is no "rape" tag for this game despite having scenes in "Special study 1,2 & 3"
I guess the "rape" tag here is limited to non-consenting physical assault. Those scenes would count as mind-control.

Edit: Now that I'm reading the tags again, the game does have a rape tag now.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
What exactly is the rational behind leaking a pre-release build when the proper 0.32.0 release build is only 2 days away?
With the 2 week update rule this means that one won't get bumped.

Thinking about it, I mean, I guess in a way for me that means all the content that gets added this week for 0.32.0 is going to remain exclusive content for the proper release. Well, not my mess to figure out.
the people.jpg

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I just started the game, and i got the last version of the game.
But i have to say i got the same problem for almost all the game with this luncher View attachment 2730735
If it's happening with other games that's likely to be an issue with your system rather than the game, in which case I couldn't begin to tell you what might be causing it unfortunately.

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
When changelog reads "Added scene ..." does it just mean it adds the context, script, and code for the scene + black screen while it occurs, or does it mean the actual CG?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
When changelog reads "Added scene ..." does it just mean it adds the context, script, and code for the scene + black screen while it occurs, or does it mean the actual CG?
When a scene gets CGs, it reads like "Added Special Study I H-CGs". "Added lewd scene" means either black screen + text, or repeat CGs from a previous event. Although to confuse matters a bit, it seems IRL lewd scenes and non-lewd scenes alike get "added scene".

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I would really advise against people playing the pre-releases unless you are extremely impatient. The full 3.20 is only about two days away from release (and has pretty much always leaked here within a day) and it will be much more stable, have the partially finished roland quest more fleshed out, and have the monthly CGs that weren't in the pre-release.
I realize very few people will end up reading this, but seriously, just hold off for the full monthly release. Whether you are more interested in the RPG side of things or the adult content side of things, the non PR version will be worth the few extra days of waiting.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.32.0-prerelease-4. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes