Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hmmm, is Belphegor fight even doable without SK?
Some of the newer boss fights are very hard without SK currently, but there's new content being added that gives you more opportunities to boost your stats, learn new skills and so forth.

One major factor may be the day you are currently on, as Belphegor and the Fortress boss both become stronger after 100 in-game days.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know this will sound retarded after I talked about not wanting to "cheat" using SK, but I think I will use a save editor to decrease the days a bit. That's much more of a cheating thing than using SK lol, but hey, it's a single player game and what matters is my own sense of fairness. I have no desire to do any NG+ because redoing the same stuff over and over is not my idea of fun. I'll just roll back some days that I "wasted" due to unfamiliarity with the game.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What exactly is the rational behind leaking a pre-release build when the proper 0.32.0 release build is only 2 days away?
With the 2 week update rule this means that one won't get bumped.

Thinking about it, I mean, I guess in a way for me that means all the content that gets added this week for 0.32.0 is going to remain exclusive content for the proper release. Well, not my mess to figure out.
out of respect I wont download the leaked pre-release and wait for the proper leak of the stable game!

I know how that sounds, but I couldnt help myself!

in all honesty, this is quite simply the best corruption game currently under development, tinkering inside the MCs brain as an actual component of gameplay is as brilliant as it is revolutionary and the dev deserves every single penny of the subscription income they make. I literally cant think of a better approach to making changes to a personality in a game. I would like the option to win the game while being corrupted because I absolutely hate richard but the captain navigates the oceans and I am but a passenger on his ship. I am here for the corruption of the rl mc but the fantasy side of the game is entertaining too.

absolutely awesome game

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
out of respect I wont download the leaked pre-release and wait for the proper leak of the stable game!

I know how that sounds, but I couldnt help myself!

in all honesty, this is quite simply the best corruption game currently under development, tinkering inside the MCs brain as an actual component of gameplay is as brilliant as it is revolutionary and the dev deserves every single penny of the subscription income they make. I literally cant think of a better approach to making changes to a personality in a game. I would like the option to win the game while being corrupted because I absolutely hate richard but the captain navigates the oceans and I am but a passenger on his ship. I am here for the corruption of the rl mc but the fantasy side of the game is entertaining too.

absolutely awesome game
I agree that this game has a very innovative corruption mechanic. It's very well integrated with the story and gameplay. There is just one issue for me though. There is nothing I like more than corruption arcs in NTR games, but the scenes in this game are just too... funny lol. I can't fap when the scenes are written with a comedic tone like that.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I agree that this game has a very innovative corruption mechanic. It's very well integrated with the story and gameplay. There is just one issue for me though. There is nothing I like more than corruption arcs in NTR games, but the scenes in this game are just too... funny lol. I can't fap when the scenes are written with a comedic tone like that.
I believe in you! You can do it!

• Haha
Reactions: ss6
Nov 30, 2019
How aura can use prostitute clothes in the newest version? i activated everything in the rooms but shes still using the old clothes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I gave my slime hyperactive drug and he is stuck with Headache II. How do I get rid of it?

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
Hi, anyone have a current save? Old hard drive - still trying to recover lost data :coffee:. Thank you for your help~!

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Either a bug, or I'm just missing something - would appreciate any hints or guidance:

I'm trying to trigger the 0 Willpower day start scene in Roya, but every time I end the day with less than 25 willpower, I start the next Roya day with 65 willpower.

I triggered the first masturbation scene early in my playthrough, but can't get the second to fire because of this strange behavior.

Even if I use a SaveEditor force my willpower to 0, and remove any bonuses/penalties - it still shoots up to 65.

Edit: managed to force the trigger by setting current and maximum willpower to 0 with an editor - but my additional testing does lead me to believe there's a bug here.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Either a bug, or I'm just missing something - would appreciate any hints or guidance:

I'm trying to trigger the 0 Willpower day start scene in Roya, but every time I end the day with less than 25 willpower, I start the next Roya day with 65 willpower.

I triggered the first masturbation scene early in my playthrough, but can't get the second to fire because of this strange behavior.

Even if I use a SaveEditor force my willpower to 0, and remove any bonuses/penalties - it still shoots up to 65.

Edit: managed to force the trigger by setting current and maximum willpower to 0 with an editor - but my additional testing does lead me to believe there's a bug here.
For the record, willpower doesn't carry over from one day to another. The starting day willpower is determined by subtracting corruption and any other negatives (such as the incomplete lust curse) from Aura's max willpower. You basically need to avoid lewd activities if you want to trigger the masturbation scenes. There are mental changes that will help, but there's also one that will block off the masturbation scenes that you need to avoid getting.

Reactions: Tsugumi and loshad
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes