madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Still far from completed? Seeing the game stats I really want to play, how long the game gonna complete?how far is the development, when do you think it's gonna completed?

wwzvet

Oct 20, 2021
Just want to say...this is probably my favorite game on this site. Been following it a while and I love it. Well done.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can you get more inefficient drug formulas to give to the white priestess? I want to give formulas to the drug dealer to get the good shit, but does that mean I can't complete the white priestess quest to build a church there?

walshe

Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-28
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0 Prerelease 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - -

View attachment 2130883 View attachment 2130884 View attachment 2130886 View attachment 2130887 View attachment 2130888 View attachment 2130889 View attachment 2130891 View attachment 2130893 View attachment 2130894 View attachment 2130895 View attachment 2130896 View attachment 2130897 View attachment 2130898 View attachment 2130900 View attachment 2130901 View attachment 2130902 View attachment 2130904 View attachment 2130905
Game is okay but the art definitely needs a little work. But still good job

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
I wish we could dress Aura the way we want like more hairstyle choice and cloth also using new hairstyle and clothing on the new hentai scene too.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can you get more inefficient drug formulas to give to the white priestess? I want to give formulas to the drug dealer to get the good shit, but does that mean I can't complete the white priestess quest to build a church there?
Can you give some insight on the Drug Formulas? Will I miss out on a lot if I don't give the white priestess the formulas to destroy?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can you give some insight on the Drug Formulas? Will I miss out on a lot if I don't give the white priestess the formulas to destroy?
I've always sold the formulae to the drug dealer, but I just looked it up on the patch notes on Patreon and this came up:

Moving on, the Nephlune Priestess now also opened up her church! Just speak to her if you have given her 4 drug formulas to destroy, she will give you a major corruption reducing item (Blessed Water+) and open up the church on the next day.

Here you will gain access to two new skill. The last rank I light spell "Divine Guard" which will make your Guard action twice as effective - Useful against enemies that have 1 attack that hits like a truck. And then another skill that I expect will be very useful for purity oriented players "Peaceful Mind" which negates 10 willpower damage from corruption on day start.
Of course, this being the Church, I doubt those will be freebies...

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've always sold the formulae to the drug dealer, but I just looked it up on the patch notes on Patreon and this came up:

Of course, this being the Church, I doubt those will be freebies...
I guess drug addicts will benefit more from giving the formula to the dealer. Would be nice if he sold some more fake formulas.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, is marrying Hermann a bad idea even for lewdness run? There is no repeatable scene with him to reset the willpower loss?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Btw, is marrying Hermann a bad idea even for lewdness run? There is no repeatable scene with him to reset the willpower loss?
There is one repeatable scene with him, in fact you have to do it often in order to reset the willpower loss, and you may have up to -10 willpower already on the day after. So it's a huge source of Corruption, and I definitely wouldn't do both Hermann and Roland.

Reactions: desmosome

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
After 1.0 did the dev have any chance like giving Dlc or expansion? Also is there any voice in the game? Moaning? Or even normal chat?
There's no VO at all, though there are generic non-voice sound effects in H-scenes. Dev has said nothing about DLC afaik, post-1.0 development will likely be similar to what we have now, but will be for alternate routes and optional content.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm lascivous coating seems to be bugged. It does the perma MDEF increase for any stat increase, not just body sensitivity. So things like exhibitionism. Even the +3 trust from working at the underground bar gives +3 MDEF.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, is Belphegor fight even doable without SK?

I guess it's really hard on the first run to be strong enough for this, especially since I wasted a lot of days trying to unlock the second mind chamber before Festival of Greed (which wasn't even necessary actually).

Maybe if I spend like 30 more days upgrading Aura, I could do it, but I'm already on like day 90, so maybe it will just get harder once he powers up. Not really opposed to using SK on big fights, but it just feels bad to cheat like that lol.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes