the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.32.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Fun game overall with a slow corruption story wich is great for once.
After some days spend on the lewd route (around 23) i'm gonna stop the game until the other ending came up cause honestly, if lewd ending is interesting, i think Alicia stole the show to Richard, and i probably gonna wait for a different ending with her and Aura.
Dunno if this game gonna be on steam but i can't wait for the final release.
Keep up the good work and have fun.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Fun game overall with a slow corruption story wich is great for once.
After some days spend on the lewd route (around 23) i'm gonna stop the game until the other ending came up cause honestly, if lewd ending is interesting, i think Alicia stole the show to Richard, and i probably gonna wait for a different ending with her and Aura.
Dunno if this game gonna be on steam but i can't wait for the final release.
Keep up the good work and have fun.
, wishlist it to help with the algorithm or whatever.

Ansol

May 14, 2019
Where can I find a fashion magazine? I'm already playing the second event with maids, the festival of greed, and so far there are no hints, and there are none in the bookstore either. Is there something I don't understand? In the walkthroughs, the existence and use of a fashion magazine is simply indicated as a fact, but how to get it - nothing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where can I find a fashion magazine? I'm already playing the second event with maids, the festival of greed, and so far there are no hints, and there are none in the bookstore either. Is there something I don't understand? In the walkthroughs, the existence and use of a fashion magazine is simply indicated as a fact, but how to get it - nothing.
Surface Relationships room, mental change at the bottom right. Aura gets the mag automatically some days after making that mental change.

Dec 3, 2020
I'm trying to load a save someone provided in this thread, and not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I dropped the file into the 'save' folder for version 0.32, but when I open the game, it doesn't detect it. Is there another step that I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm trying to load a save someone provided in this thread, and not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I dropped the file into the 'save' folder for version 0.32, but when I open the game, it doesn't detect it. Is there another step that I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
You're missing the corresponding global file, which lets RPGM MZ know which save to show in each slot. But if you know how, you don't need it. Just overwrite your own save in the same slot with the save from the thread, and then load that slot. It'll display the wrong save info in the save menu, but will load regardless.

Dec 3, 2020
You're missing the corresponding global file, which lets RPGM MZ know which save to show in each slot. But if you know how, you don't need it. Just overwrite your own save in the same slot with the save from the thread, and then load that slot. It'll display the wrong save info in the save menu, but will load regardless.
Thanks! That worked.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Any guide for this sh*t. Stuck like forever in here

View attachment 2739278
Which part is confusing you?

The rules are on the board behind you.

If you're wondering how to beat the fight, the answer is to send out Charlotte for the minimum duration every time it's your turn to choose. Have her use Fire.

Whenever the opponent chooses, send out one of the other two and guard, mostly. Heal your guys in between fights.

ForFunSake

Jun 14, 2023
Anyone have the full save with the "Richard tutoring" and "Richard ring" scene? i was trying to do the scenes myself but the game just bugged bruh

The big Lord

Jul 18, 2020
Hey i got a bug: The game crashes when fighting in the draknor fortress against Cursed Expert Adventurer: Siegfried. When he tries to use his second attack the game stop with error message: target.enemyid is not function

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Just started this game and im feeling stuck, can't seem to progress in any of these quests, im pretty much at the start of them, any tips and pointers on where to go and what to do?
Screenshot_2023-07-04-14-04-28-771_com.aura.gamedev.star.knightess.aura.jpg

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just started this game and im feeling stuck, can't seem to progress in any of these quests, im pretty much at the start of them, any tips and pointers on where to go and what to do?
View attachment 2744157
The Forest of Danger quest gatekeeps a lot of further content. Once you're turned in at least 1 of the bounties, ask Julian about demon worshippers. The bounty targets are the ogre commander in Forest of Runes north and the bandit leader in Forest of Runes south. As for Spider Infestation, it takes place in the mine just north of Trademond. You should start with that. Check the if you're having trouble with a quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ressxd

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Mental Guide Aura gives me a weird vibe. It would be a twist if she is a villain at some point or if she is an entity masquerading as RL Aura's subconscious, waiting for Alicia to break down all of Aura's Moral obstacles that hold her back from doing "whatever" it takes to beat Richard. So I would think that would include doing some very questionable things that regular Aura would never lower herself to do, even if that mean beating Richard.

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
maybe a dumb question but are there some tips on how to do the battles properly? I'm in chapter 2 and the enemies in Draknor Fortress and the Phantoms below Nephlune wreck me left and right

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes