Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
maybe a dumb question but are there some tips on how to do the battles properly? I'm in chapter 2 and the enemies in Draknor Fortress and the Phantoms below Nephlune wreck me left and right
Most typical advice is to back-attack. That usually solves most problems.

As for the Phantoms below Nephlune, they're a gimmick enemy. See the torches on the walls? You can interact with them, and light them using Fire skill. Then fight the Phantoms while they are close to a lit fire, and they're severely weakened.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Mental Guide Aura gives me a weird vibe. It would be a twist if she is a villain at some point or if she is an entity masquerading as RL Aura's subconscious, waiting for Alicia to break down all of Aura's Moral obstacles that hold her back from doing "whatever" it takes to beat Richard. So I would think that would include doing some very questionable things that regular Aura would never lower herself to do, even if that mean beating Richard.
I think Alicia is going to be in for a rude awakening when she finally makes Aura more like her…all that drive and determination redirected towards selfish goals cannot end well.

nutman004

Apr 4, 2023
I got stuck at the corruption part. I can't do anything as Alicia( have to skip every night), Aura got stuck at 3 compliments(for over a week i think). The option to throw away 1 book that costs 1 corruption is greyed out. In terms of main story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is my save bugged out or what is happening? :/

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I got stuck at the corruption part. I can't do anything as Alicia( have to skip every night), Aura got stuck at 3 compliments. The option to throw away 1 book that costs 1 corruption is greyed out. In terms of main story
Is my save bugged out or what is happening? :/
Likely not a bug, attach your save.

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for the max lewdness guide whoever you are. You are awesome.
I followed the guide to the letter (I believe) but then ran out of corruption on day 59. (stole 3 ropes to get 8 vice on d49)
Stole 1 more then ofc stuck on d60 so I went and stole rest of the mentioned items which gave me scene on d62 as mentioned.
There might be something incorrect. If someone wants to check I can provide saves (pretty much daily).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for the max lewdness guide whoever you are. You are awesome.
I followed the guide to the letter (I believe) but then ran out of corruption on day 59. (stole 3 ropes to get 8 vice on d49)
Stole 1 more then ofc stuck on d60 so I went and stole rest of the mentioned items which gave me scene on d62 as mentioned.
There might be something incorrect. If someone wants to check I can provide saves (pretty much daily).
The guide is fan-made, and subject to changes as the game receives updates, some of which change / re-balance existing content.

Once you have a feel for the game, I would recommend starting a NG+, as that allows you extra stats/skills, which will make your next playthrough significantly easier.

Still, you should use the guide for the order of mental changes, in the 1st room at least (so until day 40 something, IIRC).

One of the things the max lewdness guide does, is it gets you to do the day-start masturbation scenes, which are necessary if you wish to experience all the content, but IMO that particular scene and it's repeat version, aren't worth it.

Reactions: maeqlin

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Playing this game is rough. I am aware that most HRPGs are shit and either have barely any gameplay or barely any corruption writing. But I just tell myself it is what it is.
And then there is this game still not finished game with barely any CGs, with sex not happening until like 20 hour, yet its hundreds times better than any other self-proclaimed corruption game. Playing other games is hard after you become aware what these games could be.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Playing this game is rough. I am aware that most HRPGs are shit and either have barely any gameplay or barely any corruption writing. But I just tell myself it is what it is.
And then there is this game still not finished game with barely any CGs, with sex not happening until like 20 hour, yet its hundreds times better than any other self-proclaimed corruption game. Playing other games is hard after you become aware what these games could be.
1689350862735.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.32.2.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Kirikuzamer

Jun 5, 2023
Guy, help. I was on a mission to defeat Arwin and after defeating him and the scythe demon and was moved to a level where I had to choose one of the three from my Team to fight, but when I clicked on the character Auro kept saying the line "i should first read the rules before sending anyone out." but even though I read the two rules, Aura still repeats that line

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Guy, help. I was on a mission to defeat Arwin and after defeating him and the scythe demon and was moved to a level where I had to choose one of the three from my Team to fight, but when I clicked on the character Auro kept saying the line "i should first read the rules before sending anyone out." but even though I read the two rules, Aura still repeats that line
You're the second person to report this. I'm guessing you have the same issue where the variable value is off by 1 for some reason, so I think I'm going to have to comb through all the festival-related events to find out where the missing point might be coming from.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes