Jun 21, 2021
im kind of scared to start up a game to get the soul break bad end but at the same time I really wanna know what it does and what happens during it so can someone describe what happens

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I dunno, but now I'm going to track down the cursed early versions where MS Paint Aura commits sudoku.

Edit: I cannot believe it's not a fully-developed LOTR-length ending.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
im kind of scared to start up a game to get the soul break bad end but at the same time I really wanna know what it does and what happens during it so can someone describe what happens
Nothing really.

You just go to the New Game+ room and your final score (which can be used to get boosts for a NG+) gets a -75% (IIRC) penalty because your game ended due to a Soul Break.

AFAIK there's no "bad end" or any kind of scene planned to be associated with the Soul Break end, and it'll remain as it is now.

Not 100% sure on that, but definitely nothing regarding it in the works in the near future.

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I tried a pure run for my first playthrough
buh gawd that was a mistake

Maybe on a NG+ but I can't finish this run

Jun 21, 2021
hi! I'm on the newest cheat version of the game and it's glitching out- for some reason it doesn't show me progressing when i read books. When i read books that are skillbooks they give me the skill right off the bat even when it's like a six page skillbook but any other kind of book it shows no reading progress and seemingly has no effects. This will not affect my gameplay (I'm on the cheat version anyway, i can just make myself ridiculously overpowered) but it will affect other peoples.

RemDem

Feb 28, 2022
Hey a quick question since searches online were all fruitless.

SPOILERS AHEAD AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO MARKE THEM SO STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT TO

So I just spoke with Desmond and am supposed to search for clues/the abductees in Arwins Manion but the maid just keeps telling me hes in conference.. how do i solve this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
hi! I'm on the newest cheat version of the game and it's glitching out- for some reason it doesn't show me progressing when i read books. When i read books that are skillbooks they give me the skill right off the bat even when it's like a six page skillbook but any other kind of book it shows no reading progress and seemingly has no effects. This will not affect my gameplay (I'm on the cheat version anyway, i can just make myself ridiculously overpowered) but it will affect other peoples.
I'm pretty sure that is a know issue from a recent coding update that tried to unify reading books into a single bit of code rather that being a bunch of basically identical code for each book.

Williamcook26

May 5, 2023
The festival of greed is a massive difficulty spike. I ended up having to do a NG+ and made sure I was really prepared to get through it the first time. The game has also gotten several mechanics added that increase difficulty since then, so it might be time to swing the difficulty in the other direction. That said, the slime summoner is boss. I don't have any specific advice for the fight other than that you should 100% treat it as a boss fight.
how do you infuse two items

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how do you infuse two items
There's a workshop in Trademond that allows you to infuse materials you collect into Aura for a fee. Later there is a quest that allows you to turn certain items into plates that more or less act like infusing multiple times at once. I'm not sure what your quote has to do with the question you asked though. Feel free to elaborate if my response wasn't what you were asking.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Even as someone that doesn't like rpgm games I found this well put together. I liked all the different ways you could shape the MC's personality. I actually wasn't that fussed about any of the fantasy stuff, I just liked seeing what effect the changes would have in the real world. It starts off real slow but once you get to chapter 2 then it's a lot more enjoyable. Main gripe was that I'm mainly into Alicia and we never get to see any action with her, even when she supposedly sends a video of herself suckign dick to the MC and things. Also there feels like there's lots of places that could do with some art, the pleasure disctrict, when she fucks that knight, etc.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Even as someone that doesn't like rpgm games I found this well put together. I liked all the different ways you could shape the MC's personality. I actually wasn't that fussed about any of the fantasy stuff, I just liked seeing what effect the changes would have in the real world. It starts off real slow but once you get to chapter 2 then it's a lot more enjoyable. Main gripe was that I'm mainly into Alicia and we never get to see any action with her, even when she supposedly sends a video of herself suckign dick to the MC and things. Also there feels like there's lots of places that could do with some art, the pleasure disctrict, when she fucks that knight, etc.
the art budget for the game is not magical. Often stuff is written and put out without any pics just to keep game development moving. and pics get added to scenes as money allows. I assume finished product will have art for most if not all things that would benefit from it.

Reactions: Papertrail013
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes