the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.32.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Excellent game. I've had it in my Steam Wishlist and will purchase it when it becomes available. However, I do have a suggestion that I think would raise this "A" game to an "A+++".

As it is currently, if you continue to corrupt the MC in the "game world/mind space" you see more and more changes to the MC in the real world...both in her appearance and behavior. That is really well done and for many, the main reason to play the game. If, on the other hand, you do your best as a player to avoid corrupting the MC, you rarely see any events at all in the real world.
I want to suggest to the creator(s) that it would be an even better game if we saw real life events that result from not corrupting the MC. For example, if the player manages to progress the "in game" story, defeating enemies, etc., while minimizing corruption, we could see the bad guys fail in real life as they fail in the game world. We might even actually see them becoming better humans because of the positive influence of the MC.
Just as corrupting the MC in the mind space/game world effects her in a negative way in the real world, have her success in the game world without being corrupted have a positive effect on the bad guys. I realize that would be a lot more work, but even just as a concept I think it would be really cool.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Excellent game. I've had it in my Steam Wishlist and will purchase it when it becomes available. However, I do have a suggestion that I think would raise this "A" game to an "A+++".

As it is currently, if you continue to corrupt the MC in the "game world/mind space" you see more and more changes to the MC in the real world...both in her appearance and behavior. That is really well done and for many, the main reason to play the game. If, on the other hand, you do your best as a player to avoid corrupting the MC, you rarely see any events at all in the real world.
I want to suggest to the creator(s) that it would be an even better game if we saw real life events that result from not corrupting the MC. For example, if the player manages to progress the "in game" story, defeating enemies, etc., while minimizing corruption, we could see the bad guys fail in real life as they fail in the game world. We might even actually see them becoming better humans because of the positive influence of the MC.
Just as corrupting the MC in the mind space/game world effects her in a negative way in the real world, have her success in the game world without being corrupted have a positive effect on the bad guys. I realize that would be a lot more work, but even just as a concept I think it would be really cool.
Unless I have missed something Aura's actions in Roya rarely impact the RL scenes. Also, at the moment all of the RL scenes excluding a few generic early scenes are there to show Alicia's progress in corrupting Aura's "mind space." Many of Aura's actions in Roya do have scenes and/or influence parts of Roya. As you acknowledged, it would often be a massive amount of work compared to the payoff to have a RL scene more complex than Aura alone in her room thinking about what happened in Roya. That said, I do think that the occasional RL scene that triggered at a really low priority every week or two would be something to eventually add to keep the daytime section of the game from feeling barren on low corruption runs. I would prefer vignettes taking looks at what Aura and the rest of the cast are up to rather than story related scenes though. That would also give some of the less used standing images a chance to be seen.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I've had a little problem. I am in this part of the guide.
1690368655527.png
but when I go where I am told. This character doesn't have a heart bubble. what should i do?
1690368761100.png

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
as the guide points out. I had their first event on day 3. :geek:
No but...

Did you talk to him *now* and get an event, like the guide suggests.

The guide mentions the heart bubbles only to remind you which guy from day 3 it's talking about, but IIRC he's not supposed to have the heart bubbles anymore, even though you can do the 2nd event in the series with him.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
No but...

Did you talk to him *now* and get an event, like the guide suggests.

The guide mentions the heart bubbles only to remind you which guy from day 3 it's talking about, but IIRC he's not supposed to have the heart bubbles anymore, even though you can do the 2nd event in the series with him.
that's the answer i get :(
1690393224308.png
1690393240993.png
a, and if you take the drug before talking to him

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
target.enemyId is not a function
TypeError: target.enemyId is not a function UGHHHH i keep getting this error in the wrath castle with the knight commander!

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Did you talk to Desmond and everyone in the adventurers guild before attempting this?
first of all. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it.

Well. I started to review the guide to see if I had forgotten to do something. I went and gave all the dialogue options that they gave me in the adventurers guild except for the talk with John, which ends the day after an H scene.

but I don't change anything. I'm pretty lost on how to proceed. oh, and if I talked to Desmond.

I will leave my saves here, maybe they will be of some use.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
first of all. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it.

Well. I started to review the guide to see if I had forgotten to do something. I went and gave all the dialogue options that they gave me in the adventurers guild except for the talk with John, which ends the day after an H scene.

but I don't change anything. I'm pretty lost on how to proceed. oh, and if I talked to Desmond.

I will leave my saves here, maybe they will be of some use.
Ok, problem solved.

But first things first, you can finish that getting started quest by talking to the guards inside the tavern.

You were a bit too far ahead in the guide. You get to that part after you wait for the 3 days as indicated by the quest that tells you to wait for Desmond for 3 days. Wait 3 days, talk to Desmond and then Hermann (the guy from day 3) has a heart above his head.

As to how you made this mistake, I dunno. Maybe on day 24 when the guide told you to return to Desmond to start the 3 day cooldown period, you didn't start the cooldown period like you were supposed to.

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, problem solved.

But first things first, you can finish that getting started quest by talking to the guards inside the tavern.

You were a bit too far ahead in the guide. You get to that part after you wait for the 3 days as indicated by the quest that tells you to wait for Desmond for 3 days. Wait 3 days, talk to Desmond and then Hermann (the guy from day 3) has a heart above his head.

As to how you made this mistake, I dunno. Maybe on day 24 when the guide told you to return to Desmond to start the 3 day cooldown period, you didn't start the cooldown period like you were supposed to.
I love you. OK, now that I remember. Three days ago when I talked to Desmond he told me to wait 3 days. and the third day I mean where I am now he tells me again to wait 3 days and this time disappear. Either it's a bug in the game or he just loaded a previous save and forgot to talk to him.

one way or the other. thank you so much

Quaker

Jul 25, 2017
Could anyone share their save for checkpoint 2 of the max lewdness guide? Tring to come back to the game after a while, but for some reason I lost all my saves.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I played through the content on Explorer difficulty and didn't avoid any of the corruption content...if it was a choice between doing something lewd or paying for something (or fighting), I'd choose the lewd path...and had a challenging but fun time in combat situations. I started over and played mostly corruption free, choosing to pay for the things I bartered for in my previous playthrough, and combat seemed comparatively much more difficult. Is that just me being inept or is the combat portion of the game intentionally more difficult for a non-sexual run?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I played through the content on Explorer difficulty and didn't avoid any of the corruption content...if it was a choice between doing something lewd or paying for something (or fighting), I'd choose the lewd path...and had a challenging but fun time in combat situations. I started over and played mostly corruption free, choosing to pay for the things I bartered for in my previous playthrough, and combat seemed comparatively much more difficult. Is that just me being inept or is the combat portion of the game intentionally more difficult for a non-sexual run?
It would make sense imo for it to be more challenging for a non sexual run. Some people just like the rpg aspect and if it were to easy people might complain.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yep. By design, the lewd choices offer powerful rewards. Often it's money that you then can spend on skills or stats.

But for example, couple of the bossfights become significantly easier if you just do the right drugs first.

Three days ago when I talked to Desmond he told me to wait 3 days. and the third day I mean where I am now he tells me again to wait 3 days and this time disappear. Either it's a bug in the game or he just loaded a previous save and forgot to talk to him.
If my vague recollection is anything to go by, it could be that first he tells you something along the lines of "it's gonna take 3 days, so talk to me again when you're ready to start it". He definitely was supposed to disappear when you talked to him 3 days ago.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarKnightessAura-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes