JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Story gets better and better, be interesting to see Aura turn Demon due to absorbing too many demon souls/ "evil grin"

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Maybe I'm asking a bit to much, but it would be nice to get the kiss between Aura and George at the end of the Good(uncorrupted) ending of the game. Like yes I know Aura's biases towards romance and personality but I like them as a couple.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.33.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
really excited to play this game, but still waiting it to be finished, how many chapter its gonna be? i see its release date on steam its seems like 2024 i hope it wont delay much futher than 2024

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
really excited to play this game, but still waiting it to be finished, how many chapter its gonna be? i see its release date on steam its seems like 2024 i hope it wont delay much futher than 2024
From what the dev has said, the major milestone of Aura and Richard having sex for the first time is very close. I'd guess that will either be a result of starting the final (3rd) chapter, or more likely, be one of the last things that needs to happen to make changes that lead to George going to negative relationship to start the chapter. At that point we will probably get an updated estimate of the timeline to the completion of 1.0 of the game.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
The trashcan seems bugged. Have all the books off and replaced except whatever the newest one was supposed to be. She makes a comment about it but the only option is to just leave. It's the last change left in that room.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
From what the dev has said, the major milestone of Aura and Richard having sex for the first time is very close. I'd guess that will either be a result of starting the final (3rd) chapter, or more likely, be one of the last things that needs to happen to make changes that lead to George going to negative relationship to start the chapter. At that point we will probably get an updated estimate of the timeline to the completion of 1.0 of the game.
wait what the mc still hasnt have sex with anyone yet? with this many content? i thought theres a event that mc give up to pleasure already by now,
oh so it will be only 3 chapter huh, btw if the mc corruption has reached max, will she become whore and do it with everyone or with richarcd only?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
wait what the mc still hasnt have sex with anyone yet? with this many content? i thought theres a event that mc give up to pleasure already by now,
oh so it will be only 3 chapter huh, btw if the mc corruption has reached max, will she become whore and do it with everyone or with richarcd only?
No, Aura has already had sex with multiple people,

Just not with the main bad guy (Richard), and the two of them doing it is a major milestone in the story.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I started over and noticed something, George talking to Aura while she slept talking as if he was secretly breaking up with her. George going on about he can not make her happy and he can not spend time with her because of something. It makes me wonder if George is either a player and is in fact Dolus or is somewhere else in Roya. If not perhaps George is going after Richard IRL. Regardless I did pickup a breakup vibe from him even though Aura was sleeping while George was confessing he can not spend a lot of time with her and he thinks she should find someone who can. "hmm" It just makes me wonder.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

Nimrod3

Apr 9, 2021
What's stopping you?
Not the same person, but probably the same reason.

It's a slow transformation game.
On the upper half side of the Grind scale, for rpgm hentai games.
Pseudo open world structure adding freedom and complexity.

This is not a game that most people would find enjoyable in an incomplete state.

Slow progression, and grinding to an extent, is fine if I can pace myself, but it's annoying as hell if I have to follow the development timeline.
Having choices makes for a compelling experience, having choices that I don't remember making, because they happened one or three months ago, is frustrating.

This is not a negative review.
The nature of the game makes the long development process more of an issue than more simple and straightforward products. It just is what it is.
Someday, when the game is finished or at least has a clear ending, I'll give it another try.
Till then, good luck, and have a nice day

Reactions: morfangg
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes