Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Doesn't the fire tell you what you need to do? I don't know the exact requirements off the top of my head, but you'll need to have done nearly all of the changes available to get Aura's relationship with George low enough. I'd also strongly suggest not messing with any sort of editors to try to force scenes. You can very easily end up breaking things if you don't know what you're doing.
Yes, well, I was unable to do so without an editor and it seems I broke my saves relating to this line of events.

Might you share a few saves so I can see the scenes and changes?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder if Aura will become Richard's girlfriend or even cheat on George with Richard.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I wonder if Aura will become Richard's girlfriend or even cheat on George with Richard.
Well, the dev did just announce that he's working on a storyline that ends with Aura and Richard having sex, so presumably yes on the latter.

As for the former, it's more or less what I assume the ultimate corrupt end to be. You know, depending on your definition of "girlfriend" and whatnot.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, the dev did just announce that he's working on a storyline that ends with Aura and Richard having sex, so presumably yes on the latter.

As for the former, it's more or less what I assume the ultimate corrupt end to be. You know, depending on your definition of "girlfriend" and whatnot.
Cool. I like Richard he is an interesting character. George is a little bland and a push over,however he is a good guy. Still I like the idea of Aura becoming more confident, relaxed more easygoing.I suppose you can say maturing in a way. I like the history Aura has with Alicia, once you get Alicia's backstory it is kind of sad. I do think Alicia wants her childhood friend back albeit as long as Aura follows her that is. I think the Cheerleaders picked up on that too. I digress though I think Richard and Aura would be a Power Couple especially if Aura's morals have been fractured. The only downside with having Aura change that much is she loses some of her I.Q points rather she loses her desire to keep good grades. In which case Aura no longer is on par with Richard.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
The fact that you play both the hero and the character corrupting them is honestly pretty interesting, even if it presents a conflict of interests. It's not a big issue until you unlock the way to lower Aura's stats to give her more fetishes, that sounds like an easy win for Alicia.

Is there some easy way to gain stats? I find myself being pretty weak a lot of the time and I don't know if I'm missing something xd

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The fact that you play both the hero and the character corrupting them is honestly pretty interesting, even if it presents a conflict of interests. It's not a big issue until you unlock the way to lower Aura's stats to give her more fetishes, that sounds like an easy win for Alicia.

Is there some easy way to gain stats? I find myself being pretty weak a lot of the time and I don't know if I'm missing something xd
I am pretty sure the stat selling was mostly added as an in game way to make up for not getting enough fetish/sensitivity points from pink versions of scenes. I'd suggest pretending it doesn't exist for a roleplaying Alicia perspective. There are indeed easy ways to gain stats, but they usually come at a long term cost. Marrying Hermann and training with Roland for example, both give 'free' stat boosts. In general I find combat in this game to be something to avoid as much as possible, and if the fight is mandatory it usually has a solution that needs to be worked out to give Aura the edge she needs to win. Also, don't neglect the slime summon, with time it gets to be quite strong.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I got halfway deep into chapter 2 and I think I'll stop for now
Game's pretty fun but I've run out of stuff to put the corruption in (other than stat stealing), even if I haven't seen any daytime scene for quite a few ingame days, despite there being plenty on the changelogs I haven't seen yet.
The balance feels kinda off after the festival of greed. Unless you start being pretty carefree with the sex the money is extremely tight and something like the magic school charges 20k. Some places can have encounters where you easily go by taking 0 damage and encounters that take half your HP.

wicki_17

Mar 4, 2021
The plan is to have two endings for the 1.0 release. One where Aura is fully corrputed, and one for clearing the game before that happens, so yeah you will be able to pretty heavily corrupt Aura without ruining her relationship. It's hard to say how much it will be reflected in the end though.
Hopefully I'll see 1.0 before my grandson's wedding :giggle:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Game's pretty fun but I've run out of stuff to put the corruption in (other than stat stealing), even if I haven't seen any daytime scene for quite a few ingame days, despite there being plenty on the changelogs I haven't seen yet.
The balance feels kinda off after the festival of greed. Unless you start being pretty carefree with the sex the money is extremely tight and something like the magic school charges 20k. Some places can have encounters where you easily go by taking 0 damage and encounters that take half your HP.
You can also pay for Pasciel by doing the "Special Study".

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You can use the "Clear Gem" in your inventory to check out the NG+ screen, and to the room on the right there are all the "real world" scenes that are in the game. Unless they're all unlocked (green) then that means you're missing some mental changes.

There's a smith in Trademond (1st city) that lets you infuse materials to your armor. That's perhaps the #1 way of increasing stats.

You can increase MDef in particular by taking that one drug that gives you permanent MDef boost per lewd stat gained that day.

Also, you can read books. One book in particular turns all your Lewd Knowledge stat points into MAtk. If you're using the stat draining machine, I recommend reading that book, and then draining whatever stats you feel like you don't need into Lewd Knowledge, which then boosts your MAtk.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hopefully I'll see 1.0 before my grandson's wedding :giggle:
The dev has a basic roadmap for reaching 1.0 that was divided into 4 parts. Each part was aiming to be done in 10 months, but they all ran over by a few months. The game is very close to finishing the third part, so the game is looking like it will likely take another 12-18 months to reach its 1.0 release. That means it might slightly overshoot its 2024 planned steam release date if the final chapter runs really long, but all things considered this dev is probably the most organized solo game developer I have seen.

Reactions: Zarkhy

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
You can also pay for Pasciel by doing the "Special Study".
And get a crippling addiction to the evil guy's cock. I guess you can only go to the first session and only get into crippling future debt?
There's a smith in Trademond (1st city) that lets you infuse materials to your armor. That's perhaps the #1 way of increasing stats.
Yeah early on I wasted a fair bit of money on infusing eters so it got kinda expensive to even infuse anything
Better hints about the fact buying mana gems is more efficient would be nice, and about the fact that if you give the 1000 to the merchant a workshop that lets you use multiple copies of materials at once appears on riverflow too.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
You can use the "Clear Gem" in your inventory to check out the NG+ screen, and to the room on the right there are all the "real world" scenes that are in the game. Unless they're all unlocked (green) then that means you're missing some mental changes.
Lots of red scenes there, but in the mind room there just isn't anything I can do other than spending stats for fetish points. Maybe I need to progress more in the aura world I guess?
Still will most likely wait until a couple more releases, at least until the values room is done

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
and about the fact that if you give the 1000 to the merchant a workshop that lets you use multiple copies of materials at once appears on riverflow too.
I don't think the workshop in Riverflow in really worth it, though.

You more materials and pay a lot of money to save some money.

Of course if you infuse a whole lot of stuff, it eventually becomes a financially sound investment, but I usually only infuse all the best materials, so it doesn't get too expensive in the long run.

Been a while since I did any of the dungeon content, though, since I'm sorta trapped in my current save due to Herrmann's ring and Roland's mind control.

No clue how I would do against the mobs in Winterfall, for example.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Of course if you infuse a whole lot of stuff, it eventually becomes a financially sound investment, but I usually only infuse all the best materials, so it doesn't get too expensive in the long run.
I did waste lots of money infusing eters to get max mana for spells for example before I knew how to make it more effective

Jun 2, 2019
I thought so, I just was not 100% sure. I do like the design of Richard over George, no offence to George, but Richard looks more interesting. However maybe George is somewhere in Roya and George did not want to tell Aura so she would not worry. Still wondering who Dolus is. Dolus was talking with Aura using video game terms and Richard is obsessed with games. Yet that was a red herring. So I wondering who else likes games that Aura knows IRL. How Curious
Well, if Dolus is telling the truth (a big if but the circumstance do give some support and he certainly seems very eager to find out things that would only make sense if he's telling the truth), then Dolus isn't anyone Aura knows IRL, though she may have heard of him.

Reactions: JaszMan

Munfler

Mar 2, 2021
Hi there, I have been following the max lewdness guide and I am stuck on a point where it says to read "the Master Class Techniques to Make Males Cum book" but my character does not. I am pretty sure I didn't miss anything in that guide.
1691053566344.png

May 30, 2023
I am up to chapter 2 and noticed that I have huge penalties to certain status - e.g. -17 to attack, bringing it down to 6 total attack despite big investments in sharpening swords, gear upgrades, and being level 5.

I thought it was drug addiction stuff but even after lapsing it barely changed or maybe didn't change (didn't measure exact numbers). I do not have addicted or withdrawal anymore.

Is this a bug or am I missing some mechanic?

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023
I am up to chapter 2 and noticed that I have huge penalties to certain status - e.g. -17 to attack, bringing it down to 6 total attack despite big investments in sharpening swords, gear upgrades, and being level 5.

I thought it was drug addiction stuff but even after lapsing it barely changed or maybe didn't change (didn't measure exact numbers). I do not have addicted or withdrawal anymore.

Check your martial skills. It's possible that you are using Defensive Stance.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

Based on the fact that you know what withdrawal status is, I assume you know the effects of low willpower and that isn't it either. So, like DumbSissyAlice suggested, Defensive stance would be my first guess.

If not attach save and someone will take a look, probably.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes